X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For those who have not seen the pre-match press conference for Iran,

here it is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkBV4asMsoE&t=1829s
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Your analysis is 100% correct. This game is going to depend on whether GN will start slow midfielders and let Milad/Hardani push all the way up instead of defending on counters. I posted an analysis similar to yours explaining why Milad and Ramin costed us the game last year because they did not help defend and instead Kanaani/Shoja were isolated in 1v1 situations.

This game is perfect for Ghaedi and Gholizadeh on the wings IMO to make clean runs and score a goal with their speed.

My lineup would be:

Beiro
      Hardani - Zare - Shoja - Milad

Saeed - Ghoddos - Hosseinejad

Gholizadeh - Taremi - Ghaedi

Have Ghoddos stay deep and help defend and distribute with Saeed and let Hosseinejad add pace in the midfield connecting with Taremi and wingers with his technicality
      If zare start I walk from Manhattan Beach to
      Westwood , meet u there pay for your cholo kebab and walk back.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

He was in pp starting line up.
        During pre game warm up he hurts his hamstring and gets benched.
        Uzbekistan tm said they want him to recover in their camp lured him there, pp agreed for him to go and recover there. All of sudden news come out that they will inject him with couple shots and he is go. Pp has informed Uzbekistan their displeasure of these move and has threaten uzb f.a with all kind things. A video of him was released of uronov practicing hard and looked good.
        That sucks, very sneaky and unsportsmanlike of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If zare start I walk from Manhattan Beach to
          Westwood , meet u there pay for your cholo kebab and walk back.
          that was wishful thinking on my part don't worry, Its most likely going to be Daneshgar or Hazbavi

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

here it is:

OMG Sardar should never be taken to these press conferences. So embarrassing. Watch 41' where he pulls an unnecessary shallow-minded footballer trash talk aimed at a reporter's normal question. Great job by GN's interruption and telling Azmoun no no let's not even get into these types of talks and he took over to answer the reporter very professionally with class. Kudos to GN.

Azmoun will always be that spoiled little kid. Az cheshmam oftaad

Comment

Tm will win
              1 to 3 goal margin
              I agree with you man it be 2-0 or 3-0 tomorrow for Iran …

this Uzbekistan team is not as strong as we are making them to be , when we take the foot off the gas these 2nd rate Asian teams , even 3rd rate Asian teams get like a tie then they over the moon……

Also ever Asian team presumably plays harder against US anyway ,

but the Uzbeks are not as strong as we have let them show …..

the front 3 of Uzbek elder /uronov / someone , else where basically there in the Olympics they couldn’t do much , only a tie with Dominica. Republic……..

trust me if we play and do not make stupid mistakes and actually score on the chances we create , the game will be 2-0 maybe even 3-0 or 4-0, the Uzbekistan team is not a super strong team defensively….

we just have to be clinical in-front of goal …..

they have 1 really dangers player, who is their motor and most offensive plays run through him, if we neutralize him and can contain their speed we win…….

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

here it is:

LOL GN is so likeable. Love his reaction to finding out the Uzbek guy speaks farsi

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

OMG Sardar should never be taken to these press conferences. So embarrassing. Watch 41' where he pulls an unnecessary shallow-minded footballer trash talk aimed at a reporter's normal question. Great job by GN's interruption and telling Azmoun no no let's not even get into these types of talks and he took over to answer the reporter very professionally with class. Kudos to GN.

Yeah that was childish.

Not going to lie when GN made the joke about the interpreter knowing Farsi I lost it

Comment

and he wants to be captain khak to saremon

Comment

What u saying about sardar , can also be looked at from a different angel.
                      Uzbak players disrespecting big time saying Kyrgyzstan is harder than iran.its good for these millioner players to get motivated and RAGHE GIRATESHOON BEZANEH BIROON for tm and talk like that, and walk on the field with chip over shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                      X