Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oof getting sloppy out back again

Comment

This result is honestly very conflicting for me..

On one hand I love seeing Qatar getting their ass whooped, on the other, GN probably secured his job now..

Comment

Wow so lucky not to concede. What a sh!t show our defense is Jesus…..we out 3 opportunities on a silver platter for them and fortunately they only took advantage of 1 of them.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If Noorafkan played CM instead of LB we lose this game

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            How did we let Qatar steal an Asian Cup from us? Pathetic.
            Money Money Money
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
              Not sure if anyone is paying attention but Karimi has been incredible in midfield. He's involved in every phase of the game
              That position is up for taking.
              But next match we won't play with 2 dmf.

Comment

I want more goals. Let's bench Taremi.
                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Can someone tell me why GN isn't making subs? We are so tired and on so many yellows.

Comment

Taremi and Ghaedi need to come off. Is the genius general holding his 5 subs for extra time or something? 15 mins left to play and we are on a bunch of yellows

Comment

Can we please make some subs before we get a red card???

Comment

Gholizadeh/ARJ for Mohebi would be great right about now

Comment

When the champions of Asia has been proven wrong.
                          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

We need some fresh legs to waste time and keep up pressure. Jahanbakhsh for possession/workrate or Gholizadeh to keep them honest.

Comment

Yeah he needs to sub.

Qatar almost scored, we could still choke this lead

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                                How did we let Qatar steal an Asian Cup from us? Pathetic.
                                GN rid the starting lineup and totally got outcoached during it..! :/
                                Real Shame too
                                after beating & brushing aside Japan, which I figured to be impossible :/

Comment

Working...
                                X