X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs. Qatar on Oct. 15th WCQ Match Thread

Iran vs Qatar
    October 15th in Dubai

Let's use this thread for the so called home match in UAE for Discussions, Line ups and Streaming links
    Time: 9am PST
    Attached Files
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

IF GENERAL DONT WIN THIS MATCH
    HE MUST BE FIRED.

Comment

This will be a tough beast of a game.
      Weather in Dubai is still hitting 35, 36 degrees, not including humidity.
      Qatar is refreshed after whipping Kyrgyzstan. They also will travel less.

It will be a game about mentality.
      They will play their very best.
      We have to avoid getting overemotional and avoid making stupid mistakes.

Comment

Considering this is a home game for us, this is

An absolute must win....any points dropped is totally unacceptable.

Comment

Kyrgyzstan performed well against Qatar. One of Qatar goals was lucky bs goal and the other was while there were 2 balls on the pitch in the box. They don’t look dangerous and even conceded

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
            IF GENERAL DONT WIN THIS MATCH
            HE MUST BE FIRED.
            We have way more talent than Qatar , we should be 2-0 up by halftime, and then just control the game ,,,

The last game we played the one player that hurts us the most was Akram Afifi , plus the mistakes we made defensively,

Qatar goals

1st goal ., Akram dribbles passes to a player who is one outside the boxes, who shots it , deflection of ezzat and passed Beyravand

2nd goal Akram picks up the ball runs into the box 4 Iranian defenders he takes a good shot in the corner scores

3rs Akram crosses into the box bad clearance and moz Ali scores

Look you need to have one defender just lock on Akram afifi take him out of the game , without him creating this Qatar team has nothing…

1 . No silly reds cards , no silly penalties, Var is watching ,Var see everything

2. No silly mistakes

3 . Sardar needs to be dropped

4 we need to play more offensively

Qatar is much weaker than Uzbekistan, they already lost against UAE and barely tied North Korea, and even against krygzystan they were not impressive at all …

if GN ties or lose this game , he should be fired….

Comment

I still can’t believe how badly they f**** up the semifinal. It was jordan in the final… after that I lost all hope in TM forever. I accepted that I will never see 2nd place in world cup group or asian cup victory in my life.

Comment

^ trust me bro. I have been around on this site for almost 30 years and haven't seen anything big yet. Our country is just a lost case because of the IR and we fans are just beating ourselves over nothing. I can tell you now that as long as we have Mullahs ruling in Iran, we will never win anything big.

Heartbreaking I know but mark my words here. Show me one country that Islamic rule has helped it to develop. Even the Saudis who came up with it are trying to let it go gradually hence they are starting to develop.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

10 years ago our players were disappointed they didn’t tie or beat Argentina. Today the likes of Azmoun are proud because they tied Uzbekistan. Get him out of TM now! I just think about that idiot and get so pissed off! He is physically and mentally finished! And some people are waiting for him to return to Europe? Are guys waiting for jesus and mehdi too?

Comment

I just watched highlights of that Qatar semifinal. Earlier today and this week I saw a lot of praise for Ezatolahi, things like he never has a bad game for TM… please go watch all 3 Qatar goals…

Comment

Since the asian cup our players have all regressed
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        Since the asian cup our players have all regressed
                        Every time I want ttpe the word Asian cup,
                        I remember how akram afif saves your sonbool🤣....typing ac will never be the same...
                        Every time I thought about that lose to Qatar And got down , only way I got through it was ,I told myself atleast a HAMVATAN kept his sonbol over that defeat.
                        God Bless

Comment

I'm not optimistic about the game; we are lucky if we get a tie in this game.
                          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Vis vis is milad will start at rb and his job is to just stay with akram afif.

I hope is not true , with abul jal injury who will start lb? NOORAFKAN
                            I am OK with omid lb , I was hoping omid srat in midfield

Here is my line up base on Uzbekistan performance .

Biravand
                            Shoja. Hezbavi nemati milad
                            gholi omid j.h. mohebi
                            Medi gaedy

J.b,saeed,saman,sardar off the bench

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                              I still can’t believe how badly they f**** up the semifinal. It was jordan in the final… after that I lost all hope in TM forever. I accepted that I will never see 2nd place in world cup group or asian cup victory in my life.
                              I remember months before the Asian Cup, in the thread for Uzbekistan game where we tied 2-2, I made a giant wall of text post about Ramin Rezaeian. I remember talking about how he will cost us the Asian Cup due to his lack of marking and staying tight with defense which often isolates our midfielders and defenders.

Lo and behold he costed us the Qatar game. Couldn't mark Afif, couldn't stay with offside line, and was constantly focused on being some hero up the pitch.

The fact that I, a PDFC member whose only football background is playing left back in youth tournaments in my childhood, managed to observe that idiosyncrasy in our defense but the coaching staff did not, tells me that GN and his staff are just not fit to coach at an international level. They don't have what it takes to create squads with international depth. They don't have the tactical know-how on how to adjust to an opponent at half time. They don't know which players to call up and which to not.

We lost the Asian Cup because of this. Yes I understand we are ruled by idiot akhooks, but sometimes you have to blame the person directly in charge of the decision making, I.E GN.

In a world where:

1. We had Nourallahi in the team.
                              2. Instead of 6 strikers we took an extra versatile CB and fullback
                              3. GN made proper substitutions (not Moghanlou meme sub at 80 min)
                              4. Coaching staff paid proper attention to the faults of the team

We could have had that trophy

Comment

Working...
                              X