X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we can’t get Renard as replacement
    id rather just keep GN
    none other mentioned is even worth considering

No need for hasty decision that would jeopardize this give-me WCQs ..!

Comment

Originally posted by a_m View Post

Broooo

by JN , do you mean Javid Nekunam???

JN is the worst possible choice , he is a cheap Iranian version of CQ without the know how !!

Iranian candidates , I would say golmohammdi or farhad majadi are the best

foreigners,

i would say Renard would be the top choice cause he is no nonsense,

then I would say skocic cause this guy knows Iranian football but he also is proven , result oriented

CQ , would only work if we bring him now , based of they way CQ operates he needs a lot of time to implement his style a lot of time so no point in bringing him 6 months before a World Cup !!!

We should have a committee that lets say GN qualifies this team his , position should be re-evaluated
      can’t think of anything worse than Nekounam

Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Yes nekunam...
        Majidi might be first choice follow by jn.
        Both available.

Golmo has 2 years left on his contract, foolad
        Was just bitten by ss taking j.n from them and
        Almost regeleted it won't happen.

Skocic won't come until Taj is around.

So realistic candidates are

Majidi
        Jn
        Renard
        Cq
        Very soon Branko is available 🤣
        majidi is one of the most overrated coaches in Iran. He’s horrible. He was the worst omid coach we had in the past 10 years.
        Esteghlal’s championship under him was a complete outlier and fluke similar to Esteghlal khuzestan winning a few years ago.

Among Iranian coaches I’ll take Yahya, Tartar, and JN well before him.
        I’d rather stick to GN if those are choices

Comment

IT'S TIME TO SUPPORT AMIR GHALENOI AND TEAM MELLI SO LET'S GO I HOPE IRAN WIN MAYBE 2-0.

ONLY POSITIVES VIBES WITH MY LOVE COUNTRY IRAN

Comment

There are quite a few foreign coach options before we even consider domestic like Renard, CQ, Sanchez, Conceicao, Ole Gunner Solskjaer, etc.

If the federation really wanted an impressive foreign coach with a mandate to develop our 2030 team they would. A lot of them would not mind living in Iran if they got a $2 million salary + the chance to lead a team to the world cup and Asian cup (and yes if random PGPL clubs can afford millions on foreigners then our federation can afford a decent foreign coach)

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post
              IT'S TIME TO SUPPORT AMIR GHALENOI AND TEAM MELLI SO LET'S GO I HOPE IRAN WIN MAYBE 2-0.

ONLY POSITIVES VIBES WITH MY LOVE COUNTRY IRAN
              No one is against TM. Otherwise, for the best and future of this, we wouldn't want it to be run and managed by someone who can no longer coach at the highest level. GN was a good coach, but he should step aside and let the professionals handle it. Even CQ is not the same coach as he once was but his methods have left a good impression and his strategy has made our Team stronger, if his presence is felt again we can definitely become a Powerhouse again. I would love to see CQ more as a Sporting Director managing all levels and building that strategy, but what are the chances of that happening?

Comment

It seems some of you folks are on a different planet.

We cannot even get the club from India to come to Iran for their game against Tractor, you want a foriegn coach to risk his reputation and safety to come to Iran. Fo as long as IR is there no world class coach in a right mind will come to Iran.

Just stick to the current crap and save yourself all these hypotatical conversations.

GN is all you get.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
                  It seems some of you folks are on a different planet.

We cannot even get the club from India to come to Iran for their game against Tractor, you want a foriegn coach to risk his reputation and safety to come to Iran. Fo as long as IR is there no world class coach in a right mind will come to Iran.

Just stick to the current crap and save yourself all these hypotatical conversations.

GN is all you get.
                  Actually we need to stop being the most dramatic people on Earth.

If Renard doesn't mind coaching Zambia and Ivory Coast and leading them through AFCON, he can also coach Iran.

Iran is not any less safe than Zambia.

I'm not defending akhooks either man. We just need to stop being over reactive, dramatic, and emotional towards everything.

Yes our options are limited when it comes to coaching but lots of coaches will jump on the opportunity to come to Iran.

We are: ranked 19 in the world, guaranteed World cup and Asian cup qualifications.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Actually we need to stop being the most dramatic people on Earth.

If Renard doesn't mind coaching Zambia and Ivory Coast and leading them through AFCON, he can also coach Iran.

Iran is not any less safe than Zambia.

I'm not defending akhooks either man. We just need to stop being over reactive, dramatic, and emotional towards everything.

Yes our options are limited when it comes to coaching but lots of coaches will jump on the opportunity to come to Iran.

We are: ranked 19 in the world, guaranteed World cup and Asian cup qualifications.
                    Renard is type that will come and live in
                    Hotel Olympic year around.

I have feeling if tm lose either Renard, cq will take over.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Renard is type that will come and live in
                      Hotel Olympic year around.

I have feeling if tm lose either Renard, cq will take over.
                      That is a good feeling to have.

Comment

Instead of spending millions of foreign coaches how about we spend on our youth football?

Esteghal’s omid team fired Khosro Heydari because Beats his assistant complained about the club not buying proper kits, or not paying for their meals.

fortunately Persepolis academy is actually semi well run now and will pay fruit in a few years as guys like Taremi, Nourollahi, and Dubai based fans are funding it. Mohsen Khalili is also director of the academy.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          Instead of spending millions of foreign coaches how about we spend on our youth football?

Esteghal’s omid team fired Khosro Heydari because Beats his assistant complained about the club not buying proper kits, or not paying for their meals.

fortunately Persepolis academy is actually semi well run now and will pay fruit in a few years as guys like Taremi, Nourollahi, and Dubai based fans are funding it. Mohsen Khalili is also director of the academy.
                          Why not both? Persepolis could probably afford to run a better academy than Sepahan for the price of the salaries of 2-3 of its foreign players.

Esteghlal just offered a million dollars plus bonuses and benefits to Paul Le Guen.

When it comes to paying Urunov, Persepolis can keep him on 800k a year but suddenly they can't afford to pay a few hundred thousand for their youth facilities?

Tractor can pay Beiranvand a million dollars a year but suddenly doesn't have money to support a youth team?

I don't want even want to speak about all the money our federation has from back to back world cup qualifications and Asian cup semifinal/CAFA win

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

Why not both? Persepolis could probably afford to run a better academy than Sepahan for the price of the salaries of 2-3 of its foreign players.

Esteghlal just offered a million dollars plus bonuses and benefits to Paul Le Guen.

When it comes to paying Urunov, Persepolis can keep him on 800k a year but suddenly they can't afford to pay a few hundred thousand for their youth facilities?

Tractor can pay Beiranvand a million dollars a year but suddenly doesn't have money to support a youth team?

I don't want even want to speak about all the money our federation has from back to back world cup qualifications and Asian cup semifinal/CAFA win
                            It’s matter of priorities. Persepolis is paying for a good coach and funding its academy. That’s the balance they can handle.

meanwhile Esteghlal wants to spend almost 2 million on a 2nd head coach but won’t pay for their youth team’s kits? Surely there has to be a balance.

also iff and our clubs are never getting the fifa/afc money. It’s just held in Qatari accounts and all our damn CAS and fifa penalties are paid out of it 🥲

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

It’s matter of priorities. Persepolis is paying for a good coach and funding its academy. That’s the balance they can handle.

meanwhile Esteghlal wants to spend almost 2 million on a 2nd head coach but won’t pay for their youth team’s kits? Surely there has to be a balance.

also iff and our clubs are never getting the fifa/afc money. It’s just held in Qatari accounts and all our damn CAS and fifa penalties are paid out of it 🥲
                              They can find work arounds if they want to. Taj found a a million dollars to pay CQ and a few million to hold a camp in Austria facing Uruguay and Senegal out his butt when he took over to make himself look good. Same thing as the camp in Bulgaria

Comment

TM in Dubai

Comment

Working...
                                X