No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Qatar on Oct. 15th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our players are so illdisciplined. YOU DONT HAVE TO FOUL WHENEVER SOMETHING DOESNT GO YOUR WAY

Comment

Sad reality is... Qatar doesn't fear Team Melli anymore like they did in years past

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post
        I agree Ramon is old and there are better RB options than him on the roster. But Mohammadi is definitely not one of them
        he’s also better with freekicks and corners

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
          Where are all the Sardar haters at? Been one of our best players so far - that boy plays with so much gheyrat for TM
          RIght here: maybe be can finally score for first time in 6 games​

Comment

TOOOP
            TANK
            FESH FESHE
            GENERAL
            BAYAD
            EDAM
            SHE

Comment

Third place is playoff right?

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                Our players are so illdisciplined. YOU DONT HAVE TO FOUL WHENEVER SOMETHING DOESNT GO YOUR WAY
                That's the effect of having a clown as your coach
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

They're not even running enough to make the tactics work. We're so static.
                  Result of poor coaching
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

No clue how mohebi start over ARJ. Also this is an away game screw AFC

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                      Sad reality is... Qatar doesn't fear Team Melli anymore like they did in years past
                      Dude they never have.
                      They have always played extremely tough against us for 35 years +.

They plan intensively for Iran. The only team they like beating more now is UAE.

Comment

If y'all think this coach has a proper plan at half time to reverse this result, think again. He will sub in Moghanlou at min 70 with a prayer

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                          Third place is playoff right?
                          Yes it is

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post
                            If y'all think this coach has a proper plan at half time to reverse this result, think again. He will sub in Moghanlou at min 70 with a prayer
                            I have been very patient with GN, but if he can't improve play and get us a result in the 2nd half, he should be replaced immediately.

Comment

GN is such a fraud. I understand he wants money, but he’s ruining our football. This is traitorous. You don’t fuck your country for money. Have some dignity and step down, fucking moron.

Comment

Pleases guys I know everyone upset but the coach is GN ??? What do we really expect

gholizadeh
                                hosseinajad
                                in the game now ..

Comment

Working...
                                X