No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Qatar on Oct. 15th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Even match so far. Tie game would've been a fair result up to now.

However, we're looking more dangerous in attack. It's always funny how we play much better and aggressive when playing from behind.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post

hitting the post doesn’t exactly count for anything I hate to break it to you brother I do think he is playing much better compared to his previous games for TM but he still looks like shit
      I just want him to score man. He's never been our defensive guy. He just needs a few moments here and there.

Taremi on the other hand is really slow and lethargic.
      He's cursing up a storm too. I don't know if you can hear him yelling all around.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post

There you go. Now you all can zip it!
        lol I jinxed it.

Real talk it was a nice header, I wish he played with gheyrat like this more often. It's becoming a rarity to see this from him. He's probably our best player this game

Comment

This Qatar team made a deal with the devil, they are so fucking lucky every time they play against us.

Comment

Azmoun I liked his first half - he looks so unfit though and I say this as a fellow man with extra weight.
            Ghaedi is quality at taking his man on but gosh after that he is clueless.
            That play at the end frustrates me , look at what we can do.

Comment

In tir ham ke hey behemoon k*r mizane

This Qatar seems like an easy to beat team, it's just TM's failure to put 3-4 goals behind their net. The only thing that I fear about them is their attacking players and their real dangerous counters.

Honestly with a decent coach we would have bagged an easy win in this game and even against Uzbekistan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We're way too sloppy.
                Defensively we're full of holes, and attackwise we are too slow.

Not sure what to do to get the players to sharpen up.

Best players: Mimo, Azmoun, Ghaedi.

Comment

At this moment I would take a tie and run. A win would be gold. I want to play them when we have Moharrami, Kanaani and Ghoddos back.

Right now with Nemati, Milmo on wrong side and Noorafkan every Qatar possession is a heart attack

Comment

What would the score be if we played against Spain,Morocco or Portugal instead of Qatar?

Comment

The only one improvement in the team is that our coach has lost some weight. 😊

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Mohebbi out JB or Gholizadeh in. I’m really not impressed by our Center backs. Our starting Center backs should be Kanani/ PAG if he recover from that injury and We need to choose one from Hazbavi,Fallah,Aghasi to pair up with them. I can’t see Shoja and Nemati on the pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by TM4LIFE View Post
                          This Qatar team made a deal with the devil, they are so fucking lucky every time they play against us.
                          No, its just GN and lack of quality on the field. Qatar was 3 guaranteed points for CQ apart from 2-2 Dejagah debut. And very rarely conceding goals to them.

Comment

BIRAVAND
                            DANESHGAR. SHOJA HEZBAVI. MILAD
                            SAEED NORAFKAN
                            MOHEBI TORABI GHOLI
                            MEDI

WE WIN

Comment

Qatar team sucks , but they know TM weak points so they will keep utilizing those weak points ,

GN is like a troll , he really doesn’t know anything, and if we score it cause some player(s) does something individually

we need to stop slowing the game down so much , by giving the ball to beryavand

You can clearly see Taremi is 0% , so I mean I know he like a hero in Inter Milan , but he kinda done in Team Melli …. What did he even do that last 10 games ….

Sardar is just over weight , but he still has Kheyrat….

These players need to just put more pressure on Qatar player faster in attack

please I hope no maganhlou in the 2nd half subs

gholizadeh
                              hosseinnajad
                              torabi
                              Jb

I hope all of the subs will be like this 2nd half

​​​​​​​no mahaganlou this guys can not do anything

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

No, its just GN and lack of quality on the field. Qatar was 3 guaranteed points for CQ apart from 2-2 Dejagah debut. And very rarely conceding goals to them.
                                Are baba, in qatarihaa ye mosht shotore cholaagh hastand.
                                Morrabie ma bozorgtarin harife khodemoon ast.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X