Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Apologies for Sardar!!!

Comment

I’m just gonna keep talking sh!t bc every time I do the player I criticize winds up shutting me up
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Elite first touch by Azmoun

Comment

Sardar MOM. What a game.

Comment

Just imagine if Mohebbi did not score that goal... but well I guess Azmoun heard us. 3-1 to Iran
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Goooooool

Comment

Ab o havaye Dubai Azmoun ra kheily hashari mikone. He is Messi in Dubai.

Comment

Sardar putting the polish on his mom award with the pass..!

Comment

lol at mohebi scoring right after everyone trash talked him. But still this TM is going to embarrass us big time if we make it to the wc

Comment

Mohebi lowkey always skied this one too

Comment

Bravo Super Azmoun. Have not seen him so good in a very long time. Damesh garm, so selfless in our third goal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Kind of disappointed Azmoun did not go for the hattrick lol..

Comment

Originally posted by Payam_Ali View Post

he’s been doing this for 6 years and still somehow gets playing time
                            he must have something on the federation

Comment

Taremi will be a winter transfer to UAE. If he can’t even do anything against UAE or Uzbek.

Comment

Ghalenoei is looking like a genius with this result LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X