No announcement yet.

Iran vs. Qatar on Oct. 15th WCQ Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor JB I kinda feel bad for him, the drop in his form and confidence has been steep

Comment

What great crowd today

Comment

The XG will be higher than what we scored today.

Comment

Taremi is winter uae transfer. I’m taking any bets…

Comment

Maybe he gets a contract from Shams Azar,

Comment

Ok fair play JB professional foul on Afif

Comment

JB is so slow to react and always needs a couple extra touches to place the ball perfectly in front of his feet before he shoots.

Comment

it should have been 6-1 if we had more goal scorers in the team.
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
                    Taremi is winter uae transfer. I’m taking any bets…
                    Inter bought him for free and he is much better at Inter than TM!

Comment

We would be leading the table if you could put away some of these easy chances..!:/

Comment

Taremi missed all his chances today

Comment

Honestly Qatar's Ali is a really good player. Quick, smart, talented. Much better than the usual Qatari players.

Comment

Originally posted by FeLFeL View Post
                            Poor JB I kinda feel bad for him, the drop in his form and confidence has been steep
                            what do you expect?
                            he hasn't played club football in like 5 months

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

Inter bought him for free and he is much better at Inter than TM!
                              Hasn’t done anything except an excellent game against a Serbian club. And last year was poor too. Supposedly it was on purpose to give Porto bilakh for blocking transfer. Well now he got his move and clearly something still missing.

Comment

seriously why on earth are we puting in a old striker... Dont we have any young players?

Comment

Working...
                                X