• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khafif! 😂
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Taremi is on the plane back to Italy
      __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

We have scored 9 gols on Qatar last 3 games we played them

Comment

Moghanlou scores but offside

Comment

Taremi is bad under GN because GN does not have a game plan. You can put two Haaland as TM strikers and they would still struggle to score

Comment

Maganlu scored

Nooooot😄

Comment

Akram khanoom was tired today I guess cause she was fixing her hair all night
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                  Taremi is on the plane back to Italy
                  Shoulda just stayed there if he was going to be this lackadaisical

Comment

I like what I see from Hosseinejad

Comment

Hosseinnejad looks like the Persian Calafiori

Comment

QATAR RID BA GOL KHALI

Comment

Originally posted by aariaa View Post
                          JB is so slow to react and always needs a couple extra touches to place the ball perfectly in front of his feet before he shoots.
                          that shows the class & caliber of a pro player more so than any other thing..!
                          that’s largely why I’ve never been a big fan of Ali & too impressed with him even when he won the golden boot with a somewhat lucky late in season surge @ AZ ..!
                          highly doubtful he could hack it in a defensively stout league like Serie A
                          if he were lucky enough to land the contract there still..!??

Comment

Mimo is so damn good defensively. Doesn't take any garbage from opponents.

Comment

General will even congrat Biden for this beautiful football of 2nd half tm played..hata b harris ham tabrik migam

Comment

If Qatar didnt have Lucas Mendes they would have lost by 6

Comment

Working...
                                X