Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Can we have every home match at UAE?
    1. beautiful pitch
    2. fantastic home crowd of Iranian fans
    3. No restrictions on women
    I would literally fly out from the US to watch lol
    100% agree
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

my timeline is filled with Alireza slander

Comment

-Taremi has been awful idk how we can justify him playing or even starting anymore idc where he plays, he just doesn’t show up for TM

-JB has been horrible, idk how we can even justify him even being in the TM anymore

- Sardar is good as long as he is in shape , and lose some weight

-Gn he has been horrible , he doesn’t know how to set the team up for success

​​​​-out of 4 games we have played , we only played good in 2nd half of Uzbekistan game when we were 10 men and the 2nd half of Qatar game

-

Comment

BTW, MOTM is Mendes for that comical self-tackle of his own goalie to gift us a goal.

Comment

Looking at highlights: Taremi even at this horrible form, was influential in the 2nd goal, made the amazing through ball for the 3rd goal, and created a few other chances too.

He's just not sharp anymore.
            I don't know if he's scared to get injured, load management, etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
              Looking at highlights: Taremi even at this horrible form, was influential in the 2nd goal, made the amazing through ball for the 3rd goal, and created a few other chances too.

He's just not sharp anymore.
              I don't know if he's scared to get injured, load management, etc...

He's just getting old, its normal. He is still involved but his time with TM is coming to an end next 2-3 years

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Noorafkhan with 2 assists
                  Him and Azmoun were my MOTM

Comment

Salam bacheha, I just finished reading every single comment in this thread since my last post early this morning before the game. It is quite an experience seeing the tone of comments change from the beginning of the game to the end🤣

in my opinion, this was the best game since japan. I truly thought we were incredible the entire game, even when we were down. It was insane how in-control we were and completely dominating them.

loved the performances of Sardar, Karimi, eza, and I’d give an honourable meantjon to noorafkan and Milad Mo too. Tbh I like nemati too (wouldn’t mind if he was rotated with shoja and kanaani, both of which I like too). I personally am not interested in Hazbavi, PAG, hosseini. I guess for future generation sake give Hazbavi and Fallah some minutes but yeah.

i was literally pulling my hair watching JB for those 10 minutes or so he was in

GN introduced nemati and Karimi to TM and all I’ll say is I’ve been very impressed, or at least, content, with their performance in TM shirt

Comment

TM twitter and YouTube never fail to disappoint with their hilarious and borderline anti-Iran takes. Feels like an Iraqi is talking sometimes. The very first thing one person who covers TM said after beating back to back Asian cup champs 4-1 in neutral venue is this: no energy and no defence chemistry throughout the game. Qatar is not a good team. Disastrous start. He also says we couldn’t string up passes. Then he shits on GN for “relying on talent” to beat Asian champs 4-1. This is the intro to winning like bruh🤣🤣🤣🤣

we all know that if iran had lost, the intro would be”now that iran has faced a REAL opponent, they are exposed and lost! Every other match before this was against micky mouse teams but not this one!”

and then tomorrow one of the other TM coverage YouTube accounts will release a video fixating on moghanlou playing 10 minutes instead of the brilliance of the other decisions for player selection in this match specifically, 12 year olds not starting in must win game against challenging opponent, and whatever else teenagers are commenting online under posts on different websites

i stronfly believe it should be mandatory for all channels covering team Melli to read posts on this forum before uploading stuff. The amount of things I have learned from you lot is incredible. Long live PFDC

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                        Can we have every home match at UAE?
                        1. beautiful pitch
                        2. fantastic home crowd of Iranian fans
                        3. No restrictions on women
                        I would literally fly out from the US to watch lol
                        Makes me almost cry that we are so badbakht that we cant have exactly what you just wrote in our own beautiful homeland.

Khoda marget bede be zodi I.R

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post

The way he dribbles (head down), and always needs to take an extra touch, he really reminds me of an amateur Sunday soccer player.
                          Honestly he looks like a retard while playing, but let's give the man some credit:

1) Defended really well
                          2) Probably the best passer on team melli
                          3) Great shooter too

I'm not his biggest fan, especially against big european teams we will prob need a player with better technique, but he truly does well against most Asian teams

Comment

First time since the Japan match where GN made correct adjustments in the 2nd half.

Comment

Off topic:

Yesterday Mr. Jalali was the guest of Football bartar and said Iran football's national teams of all levels ( youth, seniors, women, and I believe he said Futsall as well) are the oldest teams in the world and this is a dreadful near future ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wonder why azmoun was not substituted towards the end...he was visibily struggling with fitness from around 70mins onwards.

Comment

Working...
                                X