X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Karimi got 6.7
    Namati almost the same score.
    Which is weird because he was very good, maybe even better than Saeed at some points

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      Guys read the comments from Japanese, Koreans and other Asian people here and be amazed and happy that we are Iran:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfm2rvTZNg8
      Wowwwwww so many congratulatory comments from Far East Asian countries. Especially Koreans. Dameshoon garm!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congratulations Iranian brother! I'm very glad that you crashed Qatar. Our group is becoming clear with two favourites. But our difficult games are yet ahead.
        There was no doubt that Iran would qualify anyhow. But for us to quality (for the first time), Team Melli should take maximum points in two legs from our main opponents, Qatar and UAE.

p.s. Kudos to all Central Asian teams, all of them won their matches yesterday.

Comment

GN's Post match press conference.

" I might not be in the World Cup" 🤣😅😊

https://youtu.be/FoBUO0xiG_s?si=QZDJ9WUi7lOkkv26

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by KhumoUzbek View Post
            Congratulations Iranian brother! I'm very glad that you crashed Qatar. Our group is becoming clear with two favourites. But our difficult games are yet ahead.
            There was no doubt that Iran would qualify anyhow. But for us to quality (for the first time), Team Melli should take maximum points in two legs from our main opponents, Qatar and UAE.

p.s. Kudos to all Central Asian teams, all of them won their matches yesterday.
            Thank you brother, I want Iran and Uzbekistan to advance from this group and I can say with certainty that this is also almost every true Iranian's wish.

Japan, South Korea, Iran and now Uzbekistan are definitely the top 4 Asian teams IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hope we win our 2 next games and ensure we are qualified. What do u think would be best score for us from next Qatar - Uzbekistan game?

Comment

Originally posted by mbaizai View Post
                Hope we win our 2 next games and ensure we are qualified. What do u think would be best score for us from next Qatar - Uzbekistan game?
                I’m hoping for an Uzbek win for 3 reasons:

1) automatic qualification purposes - allows us to start planning early for WC
                2) early qualification would allow more game time for fringe players like Hoissennejad to gain valuable experience, avoid the situation we had with our lack of CM options at last WC and try out different formations and strategies
                3) Uzbeks keeping pace and the fringe players trying to stake their claim for squad/starting positions would hopefully also push us harder to win our remaining games to top the group

Comment

Originally posted by zereshk-ali View Post

I’m hoping for an Uzbek win for 3 reasons:

1) automatic qualification purposes - allows us to start planning early for WC
                  2) early qualification would allow more game time for fringe players like Hoissennejad to gain valuable experience, avoid the situation we had with our lack of CM options at last WC and try out different formations and strategies
                  3) Uzbeks keeping pace and the fringe players trying to stake their claim for squad/starting positions would hopefully also push us harder to win our remaining games to top the group
                  Zero chance that will happen. Even if qualify, the clowns running TM will say we need to start our "best players" to get as high of a ranking as possible.

Then come world cup time, we will see a bunch of out of shape dinosaurs on the pitch because "younger players don't have enough experiences for big matches".

Like it or not, at the next WC we will field the oldest squad.

Comment

I want Sayyadmanesh to be a starter at the WC, why doesn’t he get any minutes in this team?!

Comment

Working...
                    X