Sardar Azmoun apology thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Qatar CBs are 35 years in Qatar Stars League. Azmoun was playing at his own level and had a good game. He was the reason we won but look at the difference in quality of opponents compared to Uzb. game.
    What did our fit players do against their fat CBs?? reality check
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Ok I just need this performance vs a team that is in the top 20 in fifa ranking. Qatar is well......Qatar....

Comment

While at it, maybe he should also score a hattrick in the WC final for us to be impressed.. cause why not?

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
          Ok I just need this performance vs a team that is in the top 20 in fifa ranking. Qatar is well......Qatar....
          I wanna take J-LO out on a date, Lets see who gets lucky first
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

What did our fit players do against their fat CBs?? reality check
            Taremi is supposed to be the fit one. Sardar’s performance says more about him than Sardar himself. I was not surprised by his good game. I won’t be surprised if he has good games against next three opponents (NK, Kyrgyz, UAE) also. I won’t be surprised if he scores hat tricks against Al Malakh and Al Ghorazeh either. But his next real test at both club/int’l level won’t be until March 2025 against Uzb. again.

Comment

Vaghti bargasht Europa va 2-3 fasl BA KHAAYEH dar yek lige dorost o hesaabi baazi kard migam
              "Sardar, bebakhshid".
              Ridam be Dubai mall.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                Vaghti bargasht Europa va 2-3 fasl BA KHAAYEH dar yek lige dorost o hesaabi baazi kard migam
                "Sardar, bebakhshid".
                Ridam be Dubai mall.
                Ta hala keh Dubai bad naboodeh dada. Ghaedi, Sardar and Ezzat were great. so perhaps people are gonna take a lesson sometimes.
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Qatar CBs are 35 years in Qatar Stars League. Azmoun was playing at his own level and had a good game. He was the reason we won but look at the difference in quality of opponents compared to Uzb. game.
                  Qatar won 2 back to back Asian cup! We were not playing a 3rd rated asian side !
                  Yes they are in decline but still they were on paper one of our rivals if not the main!
                  Azmoun proved many times he can score against anyone! Yes he is not fit, yes he lost speed but the way you talk like we have 4 other strikers better than him!
                  He is our best finisher! End of story!
                  Once anyone challenges his numbers them we talk!
                  You said he scored vs asians! How many of Daei's 100+ came vs euro based teams? Not even 10%!!
                  I criticize many of our players but leta find a balance dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post

I wanna take J-LO out on a date, Lets see who gets lucky first
                    Try P Diddy's house after midnight

Comment

Is
                      Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                      Ghoboonet beram Nooshe Janet pls dont change your diet, pls come my house I want make you chelo kabob and feed you
                      Is there any promise of sonbol cutting if he scores 100 tm goals?
                      Talk to us about that, tell us all about it pgf.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

His finishing touches always remind me of Ali Daei. Be it headers, shots and most importantly precision and clinical finishes

His finishing is way better than daie.

Daie had crazy will and work addict, daie demanded the ball, daie was surrounded with 3
                        Asian players of the year and most talented midfield maybe ever, ALSO TAKING ALL PKS didn't hurt either...

Sardar is lazy as it comes but his finishing and his passing game is better than daie.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Qatar won 2 back to back Asian cup! We were not playing a 3rd rated asian side !
                          Yes they are in decline but still they were on paper one of our rivals if not the main!
                          Azmoun proved many times he can score against anyone! Yes he is not fit, yes he lost speed but the way you talk like we have 4 other strikers better than him!
                          He is our best finisher! End of story!
                          Once anyone challenges his numbers them we talk!
                          You said he scored vs asians! How many of Daei's 100+ came vs euro based teams? Not even 5%!
                          I criticize many of our players but leta find a balance dude!

You say Taremi is 10 times lesser player than Azmoun but has 5 less goals. Ansarifard has 40. We even had midfielders with 30-35 goals. Its not hard to score in Asia. But what SA do against top teams there? If you want to mention Daei, I will add his 4 goals vs SK. And after a decade in Europe no Asian award as young player or int’l player. Was he ever even top 3?

And then Taremi… best legionaire? Excuse me, MMK played 12+ years in Bundlesliga, best assister, afc young player, afc best player, etc…

Comment

55 goals in 76 caps!
                            He will never break Daei’s record but he will end up with possibly with 70 to 80 goals in international level which is a legend performance for any player!
                            Yes we all had a higher hope on him at club level football bur he always delivered at international level!

Comment

You say Taremi is 10 times lesser player than Azmoun but has 5 less goals. Ansarifard has 40. We even had midfielders with 30-35 goals. Its not hard to score in Asia. But what SA do against top teams there? If you want to mention Daei, I will add his 4 goals vs SK. And after a decade in Europe no Asian award as young player or int’l player. Was he ever even top 3?

And then Taremi… best legionaire? Excuse me, MMK played 12+ years in Bundlesliga, best assister, afc young player, afc best player, etc…
                              "Best legionnaire" is the keyword here not most talented legionnaire. Taremi's number of goals for a top European club and Champions league G/A is undeniable as much as he is not performing for us. Its normal. He's getting old and clearly not as fast or good as he used to be. Cmon guys he's 33.

If we want to talk pure talent Karimi/Mahdavikia is our most talented legionnaire ever.

Comment

You say Taremi is 10 times lesser player than Azmoun but has 5 less goals. Ansarifard has 40. We even had midfielders with 30-35 goals. Its not hard to score in Asia. But what SA do against top teams there? If you want to mention Daei, I will add his 4 goals vs SK. And after a decade in Europe no Asian award as young player or int'l player. Was he ever even top 3?

I meant players who will replace him! taremi is already starter! And most of Taremi's goals were scored at his prime or lately from spot!
                                And i stopped reading your post when you put Ansarifard name next to him!
                                15 years in TM ! 105 caps! Probably 80 as sub! Probably 10 from spot and 30 goals not 40!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X