Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post
    Is

Is there any promise of sonbol cutting if he scores 100 tm goals?
    Talk to us about that, tell us all about it pgf.
    my shombool was risked once and all the latinas and persian girls of my communities had a heart attack, I promised them never again, but I will do it again when I am sure of something.
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Sardar said it was an easy game :

https://www.youtube.com/live/nvE-HEu...uL0FUtF&t=8246

Comment

His finishing is way better than daie.

Daie had crazy will and work addict, daie demanded the ball, daie was surrounded with 3
        Asian players of the year and most talented midfield maybe ever, ALSO TAKING ALL PKS didn't hurt either...

Sardar is lazy as it comes but his finishing and his passing game is better than daie.
        Sardar will not be around and insist to be around as much as Daei!
        Otherwise , he can still score goals at asian level up to age 34-35 Another 5-6 years!
        I guess he will retire after next AC though!
        Daei was done after 2004 asian cup! That extra 2 years honestly hurt his reputation as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I know you guys aren’t ready for me to bring Hashemian into this thread. What if I were to say his 2003-04 season was better than any individual season of either Taremi or Azmoun and his 2 goal performance against Japan in Azadi was more important than any individual game from Taremi/Azmoun in Tm shirt.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            I know you guys aren’t ready for me to bring Hashemian into this thread. What if I were to say his 2003-04 season was better than any individual season of either Taremi or Azmoun and his 2 goal performance against Japan in Azadi was more important than any individual game from Taremi/Azmoun in Tm shirt.
            You're approaching from most talented point of view. No doubt Hashemian was extremely talented. But don't mix it up with "best legionnaire". For that only stats matter unfortunately. Azmoun if he was 12 lbs lighter and hungrier would be our best striker ever put on a TM shirt

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
              I know you guys aren't ready for me to bring Hashemian into this thread. What if I were to say his 2003-04 season was better than any individual season of either Taremi or Azmoun and his 2 goal performance against Japan in Azadi was more important than any individual game from Taremi/Azmoun in Tm shirt.
              I love vahid and i respect what he did at club level and 2006 qualification was mainly thank to him specially with very later winner vs Qatar in first round(otherwise we were out in first round even), BUT it stopped there for him regarding to international football! He had an amazing two years for TM(04-05)! And that is it!
              Disappointing WC and after…

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

Sardar will not be around and insist to be around as much as Daei!
                Otherwise , he can still score goals at asian level up to age 34-35 Another 5-6 years!
                I guess he will retire after next AC though!
                Daei was done after 2004 asian cup! That extra 2 years honestly hurt his reputation as well!

I can see sardar be around until 2030 wc.he be 35...playing in uae then pgl will probably extend his tm life, and as long as there is 25 man roster there is a room for forward off the bench for 20 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

You're approaching from most talented point of view. No doubt Hashemian was extremely talented. But don't mix it up with "best legionnaire". For that only stats matter unfortunately. Azmoun if he was 12 lbs lighter and hungrier would be our best striker ever put on a TM shirt
                  Talent is an abstract concept which is meaningless without application. There’s a reason they don’t give most talented awards to grown men. There is what, that Golden Boy award for under 18? Lol Anderson from Man United won that. Let’s see careers of players who got less votes. In the end we can say for a fact… Mahdavikia (Nekounam 2nd imo) had more success than any legionnaire in a top 4 league. Hard to compare their goals. But… weren’t they both top assister in their leagues. That’s more difficult to accomplish in Germany or Portugal?

Comment

I can see sardar be around until 2030 wc.he be 35...playing in uae then pgl will probably extend his tm life, and as long as there is 25 man roster there is a room for forward off the bench for 20 minutes.
                    He is not kind to push for caps! taremi is though!

Comment

Btw this Khusanov really embarrassing us. 20 years and starting every game in France with fantastic results. He will end up at a top club at this rate! Every now and then a top player emerges from of a country you don’t expect, like Salah, Mkhitaryan, or Son. Azmoun was ours. At age 29 he is playing in empty stadiums in Dubai (and being taught lessons by 20 yo Uzbek). What he deserves an apology for?

Comment

Someone do a side by side of azmoun in his roma jersey and today's jersey

It's like an ad for a weight loss commercial
                        Before and way before
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Sardar passing was insanely good this game. And we finally saw some strong power shots. He had a really good match, mashallah

Comment

Azmouns passing is underrated. But im concerned about his finsihing. The last couple of years I have seen him miss so many one on ones. He is really not that clinical, specially when he is alone with the keeper. Taremi the same, really not that clinical.
                            But still out best finisher at the moment. I just wish we one Day gets a very clinical striker

Comment

It's going to take more than one good performance every six month to get an apology.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                                It's going to take more than one good performance every six month to get an apology.
                                You are welcome. Apology accepted.
                                Last edited by webmaster; Yesterday, 03:30 PM.
                                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Working...
                                X