Sardar Azmoun apology thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post

He is not kind to push for caps! taremi is though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Unfortunately persian players mature late.
    Heck ali karimi at 40 had 6 pack.
    I think sardar will fully mature once he hit 30 and play until he is 35ish.....

Comment

Fans need to separate club and nt from one o another....

We should careless if sardar go play in mohamadan e bangeladeshi as long as he perform good for tm.

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post
        Fans need to separate club and nt from one o another....

We should careless if sardar go play in mohamadan e bangeladeshi as long as he perform good for tm.
        Is he performing good you think? Finally two goals after 400 minute without?

Comment

I remember when Ansarifard was the next big thing for us. He wasn’t scoring so CQ brought a player from 2nd division of Belgium and he became the hero. And everyone forget who Karim is. We can find a lot of players who can give you a good game for every 6 mediocre. There was a TM before Azmoun and I promise all of you there will be a TM after Azmoun. But we are heading for Daei part 2 unfortunately. Iranian mentality hasn’t changed after 18 years.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            I remember when Ansarifard was the next big thing for us. He wasn’t scoring so CQ brought a player from 2nd division of Belgium and he became the hero. And everyone forget who Karim is. We can find a lot of players who can give you a good game for every 6 mediocre. There was a TM before Azmoun and I promise all of you there will be a TM after Azmoun. But we are heading for Daei part 2 unfortunately. Iranian mentality hasn’t changed after 18 years.
            Azmoun is not staying as long as Daei don't worry. His body is not fit enough to handle playing past 33-34.

Comment

Azmoun got us both wins against Japan and Qatar today. He was the reason we were in the game against Qatar in AC. He was great in the Wales game. He shows up for TM.

He's is the most talented player we have ever had I think, even topping Karimi (slightly) and Daei. Not hard working but very talented.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                He did well because of his Gheyrat. Something Taremi lacks highly.
                Sardar has gheyrat, but he is also a professional athlete who doesn’t care about his weight and fitness levels , yes he is skilled , but he lets himself really go.

- I think the best thing for Sardar would be to hire a personal nutritionist and a personal trainer and kinda get in better shape,

I know in Asia we can beat these teams but in the World Cup no defender or defensive lines is going to be out of shape or slow or a push over …

Taremi should just change his position and play as a defensive midfielder, he is not a forward anymore , he doesn’t do shit offensively, he won’t even shot the ball on net at all ….

we need a world class fitness coach cause these players need to increase their endurance and speed and strength

Comment

Man shakhsan vaghti Sardar raft lige Emraraat kamelan ghati kardam.
                  Vaghean heife, behtrare 6 maah masdoom baashe dar Roma ta 12 maah poshte sare ham dar Dubai toop bezane.
                  AGAR tonest fasle ayande bargarde Europa kheili shaad misham. Yek bazikon ba in hame este'daad va keifiyat pishe
                  shotor-bazhaa nabayad baashe.
                  Hatta bere Anderlecht ya Boavista toop bezane man shakhshan khosh-haal o raazi misham
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Is he performing good you think? Finally two goals after 400 minute without?
                    All I know is this he been showing up to big matches and have dominate it in 2024.
                    Japan, Qatar semi, and yesterday sardar dominated.
                    He is best asia NOOK HAMLEH .

Comment

Honestly the most encouraging thing I saw from Sardar yesterday was that rather rare of late, turn & shot @ top of the box that hit the upright & nearly snuck in for a goalaso..!
                      it’s been sooo long since I’ve seen such attacking intent & resolve from him that I had forgotten if he was even capable of properly dispatching a venomous LD outside shot on goal ..!

he was mostly dragging ass for the first quarter of the match often arriving late & just clattering into Qataris on every press n tackle attempt..!

left criminally wide open inside the box for his brilliantly dispatched header goal, but 40-50% of the credit for that goal should be given for a spot on delivery of cross & armature defensive marking of opponent..! He won’t be getting such openings in games vs more formidable opponents, that’s for sure.!

Also half the credit for his 2nd goal should be given for the well placed service & to Mehdi for making that searing run on goal which forced their defender to run into his own keeper trying to stop Mehdi from slotting it in easily from 4yards out ..! The other half of the goal credit goes to him to be on the spot for tap in ..!

I wouldn’t be all too giddy about the whole Convincing 4-1 victory anyways..!
                      Sometimes you just witness a very commanding performance from TM and an ensuing hammering, but this wasn’t one of those to me ..!

there were still quite a few occasions in which Qatar had a chance & openings for easy tap-ins that woulda kept the score line a lot closer than it ended up to be..
                      Honestly, it was more the case of Qatar being complete shit and cluster fuck unorganized especially in the second half than us really forcing them into playing such..!

Comment

Post daie issues happened beacause tm hired
                        Coaches that had no business being the coach at that time. General and daie himself.
                        Iran never lacks players they are there .need a good coach with an actual system to insert them in.
                        General right now can't go young if his life was dependent on it ,because he don't have a system.
                        We don't also know what's is sardar mental health status. Maybe if he stayed in top leagues he would of retired from football all together.
                        Maybe it wasn't fun for him anymore ND love wasn't there....some people if they don't love something they won't do it.....so maybe going to uae is bringing the love of the game back for him....
                        I rather have sardar with belly playing , then him being retire

Comment

Working...
                        X