Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Post daie issues happened beacause tm hired
    Coaches that had no business being the coach at that time. General and daie himself.
    Iran never lacks players they are there .need a good coach with an actual system to insert them in.
    General right now can't go young if his life was dependent on it ,because he don't have a system.
    true that..!!

Comment

I rather have sardar with belly playing , then him being retire
      Baba Hendustan rafte faza, we are still buying salvaged aircraft from Russia that falls from the sky every few months. Progress and change are good things.

Comment

Azmoun you butterball, Great goals and touches but get it together man!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

All I know is this he been showing up to big matches and have dominate it in 2024.
          Japan, Qatar semi, and yesterday sardar dominated.
          He is best asia NOOK HAMLEH .
          Almoez is better than him in Asia. 9 goals including 1 in final in 2019. Winner against TM in semifinal 2023. Two AC Gold medal and 57 int’l goal. What did Azmoun do?

Comment

You know, I was watching the highlights and he ain't all that fat. Maybe ya'll better stop fat shaming our boy. I"m still pissed at him for choosing that Shiite league though.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarsal Claw View Post
              You know, I was watching the highlights and he ain't all that fat. Maybe ya'll better stop fat shaming our boy. I"m still pissed at him for choosing that Shiite league though.
              He has double decker belly. Bottom of belly looked droped down...it's 15lb he needs to lose .that's not a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

Almoez is better than him in Asia. 9 goals including 1 in final in 2019. Winner against TM in semifinal 2023. Two AC Gold medal and 57 int’l goal. What did Azmoun do?
                I am not stubborn to argue when someone is right . Yes u are right since 2019 -24 ac ali has been best tm forward in national team matches.
                Is ali on same level as sardar on club career ?
                If u had to pick one right now between the 2 who will u choose to start on your tm nook e hamleh?

I take sardar, I think he has a lot left in the tank
                And he will have dominating next few years in tm

Comment

I am not stubborn to argue when someone is right . Yes u are right since 2019 -24 ac ali has been best tm forward in national team matches.
                  Is ali on same level as sardar on club career ?
                  If u had to pick one right now between the 2 who will u choose to start on your tm nook e hamleh?

I take sardar, I think he has a lot left in the tank
                  And he will have dominating next few years in tm
                  If I had to choose between 2019-24, I would choose Almoez if my objective is to win a game. Sardar over the course of a qualification cycle will still get his goals but Almoez has proven record scoring in knockout games in two continental tournament. Sardar scored in knockouts too, against Iraq and Qatar, and was good against Japan but in the end didn’t score in two big games against them. He never had a big tournament where he showed he can carry team on his back. Never really had a dominant game like Daei 4 or Karimi 3 vs SK. Despite the high number of int’l goals there is something missing from his resume.

And of course Sardar has the better club career.

Comment

If I had to choose between 2019-24, I would choose Almoez if my objective is to win a game. Sardar over the course of a qualification cycle will still get his goals but Almoez has proven record scoring in knockout games in two continental tournament. Sardar scored in knockouts too, against Iraq and Qatar, and was good against Japan but in the end didn’t score in two big games against them. He never had a big tournament where he showed he can carry team on his back. Never really had a dominant game like Daei 4 or Karimi 3 vs SK. Despite the high number of int’l goals there is something missing from his resume.

And of course Sardar has the better club career.
                    U won the 19 to 24 argument.

Who u pick right now between the 2?

Comment

U won the 19 to 24 argument.

Who u pick right now between the 2?
                      Almoez.

Comment

Almoez.
                        Ali Moez will never be picked up by European teams no matter what you say but I understand he is a hero in Qatar but for my taste he is a zero in IRAN. 😇

I wish that he finds a good club to pick him but I'm not promising you a lot.

Azmoun on the other hand is a different story and his performance can shut the critics like you up in no time.

I know he plays in a wrong league right now but what is our best leggionair doing for TM right now??? Zilch nada niente Zero. The truth is Sardar is the best and most effective STRIKER we got now so respect is due.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

Ali Moez will never be picked up by European teams no matter what you say but I understand he is a hero in Qatar but for my taste he is a zero in IRAN. 😇

Azmoun on the other hand is a different story and his performance can shut the critics like you up in no time.

I know he plays in a wrong league right now but what is our best leggionair doing for TM right now??? Zilch nada niente Zero. The truth is Sardar is the best and most effective STRIKER we got now so respect is due.
                          I am not so sure he is in a wrong league.
                          This is happiest i have seen sardar in years and he gets to play 90 minutes of football finally And get in actual starter mentality instead of having reserve bench mentality which has carry over to tm.....
                          Since he left russia until his arrival in uae
                          How many minutesof actual football he played?
                          And he looked so miserable since he left russia and that has effected tm melli too.
                          Some argue and say 15 minutes in Roma off the bench is better than 90 minutes of football in uae... yes for most yes but for some people
                          It kills their motivation and have psychological effect on their game and personall life . Some people love to fight all time to get playing time
                          LIKE MEHDI, and some get sick and tired of that fighting all time to get 8 minutes or 20 minutes .....sardar is king of his team , and he WILL GET MORE in game shape mentally and physically since he be playing a lot of MINUTES OF ACTUAL SOCCER.
                          I see sardar best days a head of him in tm
                          minimum 35 more goals in his future.

It's like this Sardar situation
                          Sardar is tired of that fine girl (TOP European league was dating ,
                          Had to go to gym everyday ,shave, work his butt off come home tired and have to help out around house too cant eat onion with his food, KEH FAGAT POOZ BEDEH HIS GIRL IS FINE BUT BEING VERY MISERAble.
                          NOW (UAE LEAGUE) he got himself a little abgooshti girl, WHO SMASHES onion with her moosht,and love sardar no matter what he does...sardar is happy now ..happy sardar = happy tm fans...

Give me England rematch in the wc with happy sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post

He can shut me up by delivering an Asian Cup to the Iranian people. I have seen in my life war-torn occupied Iraq win AC as well as Qatar (twice!) who has no football history or culture. Asabam digeh daghune. I don’t have any more patience for celebrating mediocrity. Otherwise he will go down as a failure. I only mentioned Almoez who is similar position but I dont think Azmoun is even a top 20 player in Asia anymore.

Comment

The hate on azmoun here is incredible.
                              Typical iranian bias.
                              Who are you to judge his decisions, why so
                              curious about him?

Let him alone, hes not your son...

How can you be a TM supporter and not respect him? He is one of our best players since almost 10 years!

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post
                                The hate on azmoun here is incredible.
                                Typical iranian bias.
                                Who are you to judge his decisions, why so
                                curious about him?

Let him alone, hes not your son...

How can you be a TM supporter and not respect him? He is one of our best players since almost 10 years!
                                I am TM fan its all my business. If he wanted private life he should have chosen private job. He wants all the money and spotlight, then he has to take the criticism and haters too. Some of you replaced prophet and imam with footballer… Should I expect teror attack like that french magazine??

But now I’m curious about you far fary. Who are you? Where are you from? What are you doing here?

Comment

Working...
                                X