Sardar Azmoun apology thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post

I am TM fan its all my business. If he wanted private life he should have chosen private job. He wants all the money and spotlight, then he has to take the criticism and haters too. Some of you replaced prophet and imam with footballer… Should I expect teror attack like that french magazine??

But now I’m curious about you far fary. Who are you? Where are you from? What are you doing here?
    Wow that was to much Nonsens

Maybe you have some anger Problems. Find a Hobby and take care your self.
    With all respect, be less fusul. Get a life

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

Wow that was to much Nonsens

Maybe you have some anger Problems. Find a Hobby and take care your self.
      With all respect, be less fusul. Get a life
      Sorry Fary joon, this thread is for discussing Azmoun not me. If you have nothing to add to current discussion zipe dahaneto beband.

Comment

But now I’m curious about you far fary. Who are you? Where are you from? What are you doing here?
        QUOTE=mehdi13;n3807885]

you are the one who started talking about me.

You are a hypocrite.

now you can shut up

peace out

Comment

Originally posted by fary-jupiter View Post

QUOTE=mehdi13;n3807885]

you are the one who started talking about me.

You are a hypocrite.

now you can shut up

peace out
          Bye Fary. Go back inside Sardar’s shorts.

Comment

We went from MEN like Daei to this little girl.

Comment

Sardar showed a bunch of stuff that separates him from most players and locks him into the TM starting position. The first goal was nice technique, great timing and placement but he was unmarked. He did run into that open position to meet the cross so it was not like he was just standing around. The second goal showed his experience and calmness. Yes, it was a tap in but most players end up sending that ball towards “darvazeh Ghazvin”. On the third goal he showed speed and patience and touch to thread the needle. Anyway, I am happy for him to bounce back and experience some of his earlier success albeit against slower inferior defenses. It would have been nice if he had stuck it out at Leverkusen but it is possible that he is healthier now and the extra weight is the result of taking time to get healthy (just guessing). I saw a poster that he was number 13 on the list of active players scoring goals for their national teams and he can easily climb that list and make it to the top 10.

Comment

Maybe daie mom would do the same or make little NOON PANOR LOGMEH and feed daie.
                Back then there was no social media like today.
                So we never know

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

Maybe daie mom would do the same or make little NOON PANOR LOGMEH and feed daie.
                  So we never know
                  🤣🤣🤣 What an image to wake up to

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

🤣🤣🤣 What an image to wake up to

Daie tells his mom
                    YEK KOSOLOYEH DIGEH

Comment

Nothing wrong with he’s doing here
                      as should he for his wonderful momma ..!
                      but to advertise it & post pics of it on SM for I don’t even know what !?:/
                      now that shitt is cringe AF 😬 & only goes to further prove his immaturity & wack mindset..!

Comment

He can shut me up by delivering an Asian Cup to the Iranian people. I have seen in my life war-torn occupied Iraq win AC as well as Qatar (twice!) who has no football history or culture. Asabam digeh daghune. I don’t have any more patience for celebrating mediocrity. Otherwise he will go down as a failure. I only mentioned Almoez who is similar position but I dont think Azmoun is even a top 20 player in Asia anymore.
                        He cannot carry Iran cause what we have is a bunch of mullahs who are destroying Iran. It's not his fault. We have too many things to worry about compare to Qatar but we have more talents but it is up to the government to keep and empower them but we have nothing not even soccer fields so cherish what we have as we might not have a player like Azmoun again. trust me bro.
                        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Originally posted by oracle View Post

So we never know
                          That’s not normal. I was showering myself when I was 2 years old. Guy like Daei was probably taking his dad to shower at that age.

Comment

That’s not normal. I was showering myself when I was 2 years old. Guy like Daei was probably taking his dad to shower at that age.
                            Any photos? So how did you reach the faucet at 2????? Only impossible talks from impossible people I guess.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

lol cmon bro we all know you didn't even know what the concept of a shower was at age of 2. Don't stoop to petty attacks against Sardar.

We all agree he's overweight and nowhere close to his talent cap level. He is going to retire after 2027 and we will probably see Saharkhizan or someone else replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Pluto2000 View Post

lol cmon bro we all know you didn't even know what the concept of a shower was at age of 2. Don't stoop to petty attacks against Sardar.

We all agree he's overweight and nowhere close to his talent cap level. He is going to retire after 2027 and we will probably see Saharkhizan or someone else replace him.
                                Never underestimate a persian.AZ IRANI HAME CHIZ BAR MIYAD.
                                If he say at 2 he soap his body ,shampoo his own hair A 2 YEAR OLD PERSIAN BOY IS POSSIBLE DOING all that, hala mohasham seshovar mikardeh after shower ,we'll he didn't claim that.

Comment

Working...
                                X