Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran vs Qatar Post Match Ratings

Salam Bacheha,

Wanted to make some post match ratings for the game. Please add your ratings below.

Ghalenoi- 6, he would've gotten an 8+ if he actually played youngsters and seemed like he had a plan. I'm worried about what will happen when we play actually good teams.

Beiranvand- 6 average game. Better distribution than his match against Uzbekistan. Goal wasn't really his fault.

Shoja- 7.5 I thought he had a good game from the back. Controlled the tempo pretty well.

Nemati- 7 Goal was somewhat his fault, but he defended pretty well otherwise.

Milad- 3 first half, 8 second half. Defended well, but offensively was non-existent. Has no right foot.

Noorafkan 8- Had a great game. Two assists. He also took some of the best corners i've seen in a while. Defended well too..

Karimi 8- Had a great game controlling the midfield.

Ezatolahi 7- A bit slower and not as good as he was against Uzbekistan but still solid

Mohebbi- first half 4, second half 7.5. Honestly he was very wasteful, but anyone scoring a brace needs at least a 7.5+

Ghayedi 7.5, thought he was very solid. Great technique and eye for goal.

Taremi 3- Worst player on the pitch. Horrendous game from him... He tries passing on every attack, even if he is open for goal... Turned the ball over so many times, and just poor touches and decision making...

Azmoun 9- Best player on the pitch today! 2 goals and an assist for our boy! Really hope he gives Europe one last go...

SUBS:

ARJ- 2.5 Nevermind, ARJ was truly the worst on the pitch At least Taremi had that hockey assist for Mohebbi's goal

Moghanlou- 7 Not as horrible as people think, but he's still not Team Melli level. Still he has an okay hold up play and had a nice offside goal..

Hosseinnejad- N/A I really hope he gets more playing time soon!

Ghorbani- N/A

Noorafkan really proving all the haters (including me wrong) last 2-3 games. Lets hope he can keep doing this well

I really think Saharkhizan would be a great addition to rotate with Sardar around min 70. He's the same type of speedy and physical narekhar type of player that can come in and keep putting pressure.

Also the 8 minutes that Hosseinejad got you can tell he was really hungry to make a contribution he was sprinting back and forth ready for a counter

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Salam Bacheha,

Wanted to make some post match ratings for the game. Please add your ratings below.

Ghalenoi- 6, he would've gotten an 8+ if he actually played youngsters and seemed like he had a plan. I'm worried about what will happen when we play actually good teams.

Beiranvand- 6 average game. Better distribution than his match against Uzbekistan. Goal wasn't really his fault.

Shoja- 7.5 I thought he had a good game from the back. Controlled the tempo pretty well.

Nemati- 7 Goal was somewhat his fault, but he defended pretty well otherwise.

Milad- 3 first half, 8 second half. Defended well, but offensively was non-existent. Has no right foot.

Noorafkan 8- Had a great game. Two assists. He also took some of the best corners i've seen in a while. Defended well too..

Karimi 8- Had a great game controlling the midfield.

Ezatolahi 7- A bit slower and not as good as he was against Uzbekistan but still solid

Mohebbi- first half 4, second half 7.5. Honestly he was very wasteful, but anyone scoring a brace needs at least a 7.5+

Ghayedi 7.5, thought he was very solid. Great technique and eye for goal.

Taremi 3- Worst player on the pitch. Horrendous game from him... He tries passing on every attack, even if he is open for goal... Turned the ball over so many times, and just poor touches and decision making...

Azmoun 9- Best player on the pitch today! 2 goals and an assist for our boy! Really hope he gives Europe one last go...

SUBS:

ARJ- 2.5 Nevermind, ARJ was truly the worst on the pitch At least Taremi had that hockey assist for Mohebbi's goal

Moghanlou- 7 Not as horrible as people think, but he's still not Team Melli level. Still he has an okay hold up play and had a nice offside goal..

Hosseinnejad- N/A I really hope he gets more playing time soon!

Ghorbani- N/A
      Decent rating!
      Agree on all!
      Today was example why GN or other coaches like players ljke Nourafkan!
      He is achaar franse(multiple utilities)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One of my biggest asks for Ghalenoi is to give youngsters more playing time!

Up 3-1 in the 65th minute, and you sub in a washed up, clubless ARJ???? Why not Torabi, Hosseinnejad or Hosseinzadeh at that point? Better yet, Allahyar should've been called up!

Hazbavi should've also been given a start today instead of Nemati, although given the results I can't complain about that decision too much.

The biggest crime of all is Saharkhizan, arguably one of our best legionnaires right now, not being called up!!!!

Comment

I thought Noorafkan looked good, but the first goal was totally on him. Backline was pushing the line up and Noor got lazy and kept Moiz Ali onside.

Comment

The players did well but anyone is going to rate: Kaleh Gohi or not? :-)
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Up 3-1 in the 65th minute, and you sub in a washed up, clubless ARJ???? Why not Torabi, Hosseinnejad or Hosseinzadeh at that point? Better yet, Allahyar should've been called up!

Hazbavi should've also been given a start today instead of Nemati, although given the results I can't complain about that decision too much.

The biggest crime of all is Saharkhizan, arguably one of our best legionnaires right now, not being called up!!!!
              I find Hazbavi very overrated!
              Overall Nemati played 2 decent games even he was a bit responsible for the first goal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

In terms of youth CB, Zare ( 21 year old from Gol Gohar, he was with TM this camp) and Babak Rezaei (23 year old from Malavan) are in much better form than Hazbavi this season. And I'm a Sepahani

Comment

Iran_19 and Pluto2000:

Has Hazbavi been that bad? I haven't been watching much Sepahan or PGPL, but I feel as if he's been scapegoated a bit recently. I personally find him to be a calm presence in the back line and he's a huge threat on set piece headers.

Comment

Iran_19 and Pluto2000:

Has Hazbavi been that bad? I haven't been watching much Sepahan or PGPL, but I feel as if he's been scapegoated a bit recently. I personally find him to be a calm presence in the back line and he's a huge threat on set piece headers.
                    He's not AWFUL or anything but he's not playing to his standard. He's still excellent in air but he plays it too lax for a CB. Think Beiranvand type dribbling and clearance that gives you anxiety whenever he has ball

Comment

Working...
                    X