Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Which Iranian club do you support?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None but all representing the Iranian people on international stage
    ما میمیریم میمیریم ایران رو پس میگیریم

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
      ^ so if there are almost none here then I post the new coach of Esteghlal below. Maybe this is why nobody follows them anymore:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBUTK...RlODBiNWFlZA==
      Mahmoud fekri who has been officially criminally charged now FOR HIS MAFOOOL COMMENT, can take this video to court and get his acquittal now.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post

We had some great Esteghlal members but years of getting whipped by Persepolis got to them: Agha Kasra, peiman_92, turbo, Amin…

I think mehdi is Esteghlali no?
        Most recently ss flag here was carried by peiman92, but his famous guarantees have given the torch to alidoust.

The way they are just like 2 years a go after winning the league they all came out in numbers they just waiting for another trophy🤣🤣

Comment

Persepolis! Why? Became fan when they were killing Tehran league in late 80s to early 90s!
          also Nassaji as a Mazani guy!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Persepolis! Why? Became fan when they were killing Tehran league in late 80s to early 90s!
            also Nassaji as a Mazani guy!
            U know I used to hate nassaji in the 80s as much as I hated the ss.nassaji was abumoslem
            Rivals and all their players played in ghoods league for mazandaran , mesgar saravi,jogdapor ,dast neshan, man I used to hated jogdapour 🤣..

But since Abumoslem not around anymore I go
            For nasaji now , my dad is turning in his grave reading this🤣 that I cheer for nasaji now.
            My logic is since Abu not around then go for the enemy .

Comment

Working...
            X