PFDC on Tapatalk (Mobile App)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maij View Post
    I just checked the AppStore and the Tapatalk HD for iPad is $4.99 , the iPhone version is $0.99
    The HD version is different. This is called "Tapatalk Forum App". On the link I posted it says "This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad $0.99" and I just checked itunes and it's $0.99 for ipad.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

So i just got this and have been using it for a few days now. It's pretty good and makes it easy.

But the best thing about this app is that you can browse the forums without a VPN!!

Also it works really fast with the crappy GPRS mobile internet we have.

Comment

anyone having problems with logging in recently?

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          anyone having problems with logging in recently?
          Nope, and I'm using the HTC One. Only problem I'm having sometimes is when it won't update the forum. Then I just close it for some minutes, and open it again. Usually it works, but sometimes it's impossible..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Nope, and I'm using the HTC One. Only problem I'm having sometimes is when it won't update the forum. Then I just close it for some minutes, and open it again. Usually it works, but sometimes it's impossible..
            hmm... mine says "failed to connect, please contact forum administrator".

it's happened in the past before but only lasted a few hours. but this time it's been about a day.

I've tried closing it and all the usual troubleshooting methods.

but since you say yours works it must be something wrong with mine. I also have the same phone.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              hmm... mine says "failed to connect, please contact forum administrator".

it's happened in the past before but only lasted a few hours. but this time it's been about a day.

I've tried closing it and all the usual troubleshooting methods.

but since you say yours works it must be something wrong with mine. I also have the same phone.
              Mine says exactly the same dadash. sometimes I also change my net, from mobile network to wifi, or the other way around. but a timeout for the app usually works

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                Mine says exactly the same dadash. sometimes I also change my net, from mobile network to wifi, or the other way around. but a timeout for the app usually works
                I've tried everything I can think of. turned the phone off, force stopped the app, switch from WiFi to mobile, didn?'t use it for 6-7 hours, still nothing.

it must be some sort of permission setting I haven't found yet. or maybe too many Tapatalk users on the forums, so once you log off mine might start to work

Comment

OK, deleted all the defaults and data and now it works. Once I logged in though, the first 5 threads were Javeed's !

Comment

I had the same problem numerous times. Only fixed it by reinstalling the app

Comment

No issues here.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Anyone seeing ads now all of a sudden? I have the paid version and now I'm getting ads on every thread

Comment

Working...
                        X