No announcement yet.

Naghshe jahan stadium progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2nd level are finally getting seats!

The Sound system will also be ready soon.

The cloth for the roof won't be ready in time though and will be installed after the stadium is inaugurated.

Comment

Nice. Hopefully we can one day build world class stadiums. But these are decent steps.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Nice. Hopefully we can one day build world class stadiums. But these are decent steps.
        Well I think it is fair to call Emam Reza Stadium world class.

EDIT: Also Azad University is planning to build a massive modern stadium in Shahre Aftab (south of Tehran), the project is being pushed ahead by mohammad dadkan and it seems they have already bought the land they wish to build on

Comment

Sad to see rarely any yellow and black in the stadium since its sepahans colors
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by unique football View Post
            2nd Level and VIP section are all yellow and black supposedly. So majority of Seats will follow the Sepahan color scheme.

Comment

Nice, about time. This stadium upon completion will look absolutely beautiful. Can't wait till it's completely done!
              The second floor seems to be all yellow, and since I am assuming 99% of Sepahan matches the second floor won't have any spectators on them, it will look all yellow

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                Well I think it is fair to call Emam Reza Stadium world class.

EDIT: Also Azad University is planning to build a massive modern stadium in Shahre Aftab (south of Tehran), the project is being pushed ahead by mohammad dadkan and it seems they have already bought the land they wish to build on
                which one is emam reza? never heard of it....AQR is the best we got IMO
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

There might be a manned mission to mars before this stadium opens up.

Comment

I also think once all the seats are there and the roof is finished, the stadium will look really nice!

It was about time!

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      which one is emam reza? never heard of it....AQR is the best we got IMO
                      AQR is Emam Reza. AQR is just the name of the establishment that built the Emam Reza Sports complex

Comment

black seats would burn the booty as soon as some sun shined on it.

Comment

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
                          black seats would burn the booty as soon as some sun shined on it.
                          And lets not forget the possible color fade. While there are resins and resin additives to stop the fade, such as car interior panels, I highly doubt they would spend the money on it. Lighter colors will have less color fade, or at least less noticeable fade.

Comment

^
                            They will add some black seats as well if I'm not wrong.

Btw, this stadiums simply looks like a slightly bigger but much ugglier Ashgabat olympic stadium (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saparm...lympic_Stadium) ! Funny point is that the Turkmens demolished it to construct a better looking stadium instead . Sepahani and all Iranian football fans deserves much better stadiums and it's sad to see that even our warn torn or relatively poorer neighbours like Iraq or Turkmenistan have better facilities than us...
                            But anyway, it's nice to see that Naghshe Jahan is finally (almost) finished

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              ^
                              They will add some black seats as well if I'm not wrong.

Btw, this stadiums simply looks like a slightly bigger but much ugglier Ashgabat olympic stadium (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saparm...lympic_Stadium) ! Funny point is that the Turkmens demolished it to construct a better looking stadium instead . Sepahani and all Iranian football fans deserves much better stadiums and it's sad to see that even our warn torn or relatively poorer neighbours like Iraq or Turkmenistan have better facilities than us...
                              But anyway, it's nice to see that Naghshe Jahan is finally (almost) finished
                              you are right

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                you are right
                                Yes, the pitch looked in bad condition (emphasis on looked, because this stadium has been demolished and will be rebuilt from scratch) but the exterior looked better than naghshe jahan where even the roof fixtures aren't aligned.

Built more than a decade ago (2003) and it was finished after a single year of work! Funny how you looked for the worse pic of Ashghabat stadium to post with the sole purpose of trolling me

Comment

Working...
                                X