TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
    i bought mine @ sportsdirect for 59 euros including shipping. I just heared that they charge 20 dollars shipping for us and canada, so you wont be able to buy it for that price xD.
    Yea I knew about sports direct in UK for me after shipping it would've totaled to about $110 Canadian. They sell the official jersey here for $110 + 13% tax. Like I said before it makes me cringe when I see jerseys for Brazil Argentina Italy Spain oh for half that price being a brand name and better quality so I'm not paying $125 for a second class brand(uhlsport). I'm quite happy with the deal I got looks pretty much the same

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by allstarzpersia View Post
      Yea I knew about sports direct in UK for me after shipping it would've totaled to about $110 Canadian. They sell the official jersey here for $110 + 13% tax. Like I said before it makes me cringe when I see jerseys for Brazil Argentina Italy Spain oh for half that price being a brand name and better quality so I'm not paying $125 for a second class brand(uhlsport). I'm quite happy with the deal I got looks pretty much the same
      yeah ur right if i had to pay that price i would also stick with a fake one.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
        where can you buy an original? I thought everything available are replicas.

I know all are replicas, but based on UHLSport representative in Dubai, the ones with the blacktags are the originals! They are differently fitted on body thats for sure

Comment

that is sold for 30 dollars at Yonge/York mills. You got ripped off. and its probably worth 20 at most. But I admit it looks very nice for a fake.

Comment

wow... just wow! im speechless to say the least!!!

remember i told you guys where i ordered mine from? it is the most credible site for original jerseys run by tranquillo barnetta's (swiss nt player and long year bundesliga star) brother. today they emailed me and apologized - remember they can get their hands on almost any shirt! even rauls arab club jersey etc. - saying uhlsport simply didn't deliver, eventhough they were supposed to!!

can xou imagine that? they told them they would send them my shirt, it took them over 1 week longer than promised and now they say they don't have an away shirt anymore!!!!

Comment

guys, i have 3 options pls help me

1. get my money back
              2. get the home shirt (would be cool for TM but i liked the red one more and im pissed to support uhlsport... but of course my love for TM would be stronger in this case)
              3. get a different shirt from them which i don't want

what would you guys do?

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
                guys, i have 3 options pls help me

1. get my money back
                2. get the home shirt (would be cool for TM but i liked the red one more and im pissed to support uhlsport... but of course my love for TM would be stronger in this case)
                3. get a different shirt from them which i don't want

what would you guys do?
                seems like number 3 is not an option is it?

Comment

Where do you see Authentic kits for under $100?

Puma sells Italy's replica jersey only, no shorts, for $120 http://www.shop.puma.com/FIGC-Italia...2%26color%3D01

And their Authentic jersey only, no shorts, for $180 http://www.shop.puma.com/FIGC-Italia...0%26color%3D01
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by persian_pooya View Post
                    where can you buy an original? I thought everything available are replicas.

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                    Why can't I buy an Iran jersey..
                    Why..
                    There used to be a time when they were overstocked with or kits. Now I cant even have the WC jersey I want.
                    Are foreigners also buying our jersey? I'm sure they are and good for them.
                    But seriously,
                    a SPECIAL thank you to Uhlsport for supplying enough merchandise.
                    Thank you Uhlsport for supplying more of our jerseys in medium.
                    Thank you Uhlsport for qualifying to the World Cup and wearing a jersey that has never been seen in the World Cup before!
                    Thank you Uhlsport for making sure all Iranians buy your kits from your website!
                    Thank you Uhlsport for not being embarrassed by using Iran's name on your website and advertising the jersey we will wear in the World Cup this summer!
                    You're the best Uhlsport! No other brand better than Uhlsport!
                    Uhlsport has the BEST service as well!

www.iranjersey.com has authentic kits in stock, medium and large and you can customize.
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

uhlsport ansered my fb comment by saying the demand was really high and they don't have anymore shirts than this. they won't produce more either. so either you get one from one of the dealers or you just don't have the chance to buy one....

i think i'll get the white one

Comment

Originally posted by Ardi View Post
                        uhlsport ansered my fb comment by saying the demand was really high and they don't have anymore shirts than this. they won't produce more either. so either you get one from one of the dealers or you just don't have the chance to buy one....
                        i think i'll get the white one

I am afraid this is the theme with TM kits each time. Let this be a warning to those fans waiting to get the kit cheaper after the world cup...you may have to settle with a fake because they are gonna be all sold out!
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
                          Why are these kits so pricy? $90 plus shipping? Was Puma this expensive back in 2006?
                          nobody was this expensive back in 2006
                          $65 was pretty much the going rate for replicas from all the companies..!! now its $90 inflation..??

btw

i want a white one now..!! where to get a good replica, cheapest delivered to USA address..?? need a Large and NO I DONT WANT A FAKE..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            $65 was pretty much the going rate for replicas from all the companies..!! now its $90 inflation..??

btw

i want a white one now..!! where to get a good replica, cheapest delivered to USA address..?? need a Large and NO I DONT WANT A FAKE..!!

I'm getting mine from https://www.sportsdirect.com/
                            Doesn't seem so bad considering price of Jersey ($72) + Shipping ($25) comes out to roughly $100... Plus you can tack on something like 12 socks for $3 dollars. (Shitty english marked white/black ankle-socks)

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post

btw

Call up easkandarian and have him ship you one. Tell him you're a good friend of Dara's and that I told you to buy it from his shop, he will knock off a small chunk right away. He can customize them for you too....I just got a Hosseini jersey I posted the pic of in the PFDC World Cup Facebook group check it out if u want! The quality of the jersey is as good as it gets and I'm more than satisfied with it!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Home jersey seem to be sold out everywhere. Any sites from England still having medium in stock ready to dispatch??

Is that Sportsdirect reliable??

Comment

Working...
                                X