X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by a_ronaghi View Post
    I'm getting mine from https://www.sportsdirect.com/
    Doesn't seem so bad considering price of Jersey ($72) + Shipping ($25) comes out to roughly $100... Plus you can tack on something like 12 socks for $3 dollars. (Shitty english marked white/black ankle-socks)
    Do you know if that Sportsdirect is reliable?

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Home jersey seem to be sold out everywhere. Any sites from England still having medium in stock ready to dispatch??

Is that Sportsdirect reliable??
      Look above. Iran Jersey still has them.
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
        Look above. Iran Jersey still has them.
        Yeah, but that's about 37$ more than the Sportsdirect site, think I will go with them if any member knows they are reliable

Comment

Yeah, but that's about 37$ more than the Sportsdirect site, think I will go with them if any member knows they are reliable
          My point was not everywhere is sold out

But they are different. One is authentic and comes with shorts and one is replica

Comment

I actually have no idea. But considering they're one of UK's largest Sports stores (with more than 400 locations), I wouldn't really doubt them. I can't get the order to go through with my CC though... I emailed them to see whats up.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
              My point was not everywhere is sold out

But they are different. One is authentic and comes with shorts and one is replica
              Dadashh can you verify that the ones on Iranjersey.com are authentic and not some cheap knock offs if im about to bleed $120?

Comment

I'm really surprised by how bad uhlsport's been in forecasting the demand for Iran jerseys since most major websites are out of stock, totally or for certain sizes, most of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                  Dadashh can you verify that the ones on Iranjersey.com are authentic and not some cheap knock offs if im about to bleed $120?
                  Yes dude, they don't sell fakes.

Comment

Originally posted by arvin_guzoo View Post
                    I personally bought my qualifier jersey (the 2013 one) from IranJersey.com and it's excellent. As far as the cut of the shirt is concerned as well as the material, I actually prefer it to my 2014 Away Jersey (which I bought in Canada).

Comment

I actually have no idea. But considering they're one of UK's largest Sports stores (with more than 400 locations), I wouldn't really doubt them. I can't get the order to go through with my CC though... I emailed them to see whats up.

Fraud-protection was preventing the CC to go through, but after I talked to my bank it all went fine. It's en route and I'll hopefully get it in 7 days!

Comment

Fraud-protection was preventing the CC to go through, but after I talked to my bank it all went fine. It's en route and I'll hopefully get it in 7 days!
                        Sounds good, a friend and I might also order from there soon

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Lets get ready to ruuuuuumbleuploadfromtaptalk1402695265573.jpg

Comment

I bought mine directly from the main distributor in Tehran (jafari was sitting there both times i went) and none of my jerseys have the black Iran tag on the bottom right! lol
                            چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                            We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Here you have a close shot at ituploadfromtaptalk1402698060745.jpg

Comment

Sportsdirect.com is reliable I ordered 3 home jerseys from them and they arrived in a week. The jerseys are real and very nice. I liked them so much I ordered four more 3 away jerseys and another home jersey for one of my white friends.
                                Paying with paypal also solves the problem.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X