No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TM will play at least 3 games and hopefully two more after that (no joking).
    For just three games they need at least 6 shirts, unless IFF wants to save money and makes the players to appear on the field in the second hald with the same shirt holding 1kg of sweat.
    They can then auction the shirts not used by bench warmers after world cup.

Oh maybe one more extra shirt if TM faces s. Korea in next rounds. They do grab and they do tear shirts. Remember 2002 Incheon.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
      For years I wondered why we never get a decent shirt sponsor and look like complete nutheads in Daei, Majeed, Iranol or Shekari shirts and why I am unable to get a decent quality fanshirt anywhere.

For years I wondered why we never get a decent foreign coach.

For years I wondered why we can't get the likes of Dejagah or Safari to play for us.

Looking at all the hate messages on these forums against foreign coaches, foreign born players and foreign shirt sponsors, even asking to boycott them, and how easily people get manipulated by Iranian tabloid sports press, I am not wondering anymore.

Next up will be coach Ghalenoei with the likes of Sharifat playing in Majeed shirts and I wonder if all those people crying out now will be happier then.
      nobody is hating on foreign stuff here. In fact the opposite. Iran and Iranians love anything "foreign", from coaches to kits, because of better quality.

Uhlsport may not be a world class or a very popular brand when it comes to football kits, but that's fine. Look at Warrior and UnderArmor. They also have just started to do football kits.

However, for many reasons. Uhlsport's treatment of TM's kit sponsorship has been absolutely atrocious to the point that I firmly would have preferred a local brand over them.
      You could argue that some of the reasons are not a direct fault of Uhlsport but their distributor in Iran but end of the day, many flaws like design and marketing are

1-Quality of the kits: Team Melli football players are complaining about the quality and the shrinkage. Enough said. even a 20 dollar Reebok, Nike, Adidas, shirt from your local sport accessories does not have this problem. I am truly amazed how a WORLD CUP jersey can have this problem. If you look at the recet TM training pics, CQ is wearing a white Nike T-shirt. If this is not a sign of protest to the poor quality of kits, I dont know what is.

2- Distribution and Marketing: I do not know who is to blame from the lack of kits in TM. It may well be the iranian distributor (whom we will get to later) or it may be simple negligence and incompetence by Uhlsport to prepare adequate number of kits. And please do not buy into these reports about IFF financial difficulties. Yes IFF and IR are incompetent but paying for TM kit and training equipment is not an issue for IFF. Never have they lacked the money to buy a few shirts for god's sake.
      In terms of their marketing efforts, Uhlsport has been a joke. Their websites looks like it has been designed by a high schooler. There is absolutely no info about where and how to buy Iran TM kits. They lack any form of customer support and in many countries around the world they can't even be reached. 1 month left to the world cup and every single team has their kits on display on various shops, online and otherwise, and TM kits are nowhere to be found.

3- Design: ugliness is subjective so It is not fair to call the kits ugly. However, the picture of Cheetah (which was supposed to be a selling point of the kits) has become a controversy and another sign of Uhlsport's incompetence. First of all experts commented that the figure is NOT a picture of the Asiatic Cheetah. And soon, it was found out the the company used a stock image available on the internet and just printed it onto the kits! Even Chinese fake shirt companies are more classy than that. Truly disgusting.

4-Iranian distributor. The company (or person) who is the rep of Uhlsport in Iran has been enjoying support from IR and IFF for many years. He has managed to supply many IPL teams with kits, and now TM. However they have not shown the least bit of professionality. He attacked CQ and TM players because of their criticisms of the jerseys!!! Image What would have a company like Nike done? they would have addressed the issue and apologized, not attack the national team of a country. Remember Puma in 2006? They didn't even have a proper Iranian rep. But their product was of high quality, widely available for purchase (it still is) and without any controversy. To me, Uhlsport Iran rep is a corrupt company who is making big money thansk to the inside support in IFF and IR while offering poor quality of service and products.

I understand that it is not possible for Iran to get sponsorship deals with world class brands, due to political and economical reasons. But surely, there are many brands that will be honored to sponsor TM and do a much better job than Uhlsport.
      Last edited by Hadi; 05-11-2014, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
        The situation here is either about dishonesty to make money or typical Molla Nasreddin Story.

There is not need for design or art for a leopard. They can visit some zoos that have the Persian leaopard and take a photo and use it. Molla nasreddin could have helped them.

here is a zoo that has the cat. Note that the cat has bigger head than the north African brother.
        The design used on the shirt is wrong and it represents African and not persian leopard.

http://www.zoochat.com/196/persian-leopard-279234/
        You think they even care? I bet they dont even have a artist who can draw a leopard in all of Uhlsport.

Comment

the fact that goozsport doesn't even have an online shop where we can purchase the jersey directly from them shows how shit their management is and how they are not even capable of running an online shop let alone distribute enough jerseys (with good enough quality) to TM

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
            nobody is hating on foreign stuff here. In fact the opposite. Iran and Iranians love anything "foreign", from coaches to kits, because of better quality.

Uhlsport may not be a world class or a very popular brand when it comes to football kits, but that's fine. Look at Warrior and UnderArmor. They also have just started to do football kits.

However, for many reasons. Uhlsport's treatment of TM's kit sponsorship has been absolutely atrocious to the point that I firmly would have preferred a local brand over them.
            You could argue that some of the reasons are not a direct fault of Uhlsport but their distributor in Iran but end of the day, many flaws like design and marketing are

1-Quality of the kits: Team Melli football players are complaining about the quality and the shrinkage. Enough said. even a 20 dollar Reebok, Nike, Adidas, shirt from your local sport accessories does not have this problem. I am truly amazed how a WORLD CUP jersey can have this problem. If you look at the recet TM training pics, CQ is wearing a white Nike T-shirt. If this is not a sign of protest to the poor quality of kits, I dont know what is.

2- Distribution and Marketing: I do not know who is to blame from the lack of kits in TM. It may well be the iranian distributor (whom we will get to later) or it may be simple negligence and incompetence by Uhlsport to prepare adequate number of kits. And please do not buy into these reports about IFF financial difficulties. Yes IFF and IR are incompetent but paying for TM kit and training equipment is not an issue for IFF. Never have they lacked the money to buy a few shirts for god's sake.
            In terms of their marketing efforts, Uhlsport has been a joke. Their websites looks like it has been designed by a high schooler. There is absolutely no info about where and how to buy Iran TM kits. They lack any form of customer support and in many countries around the world they can't even be reached. 1 month left to the world cup and every single team has their kits on display on various shops, online and otherwise, and TM kits are nowhere to be found.

3- Design: ugliness is subjective so It is not fair to call the kits ugly. However, the picture of Cheetah (which was supposed to be a selling point of the kits) has become a controversy and another sign of Uhlsport's incompetence. First of all experts commented that the figure is NOT a picture of the Asiatic Cheetah. And soon, it was found out the the company used a stock image available on the internet and just printed it onto the kits! Even Chinese fake shirt companies are more classy than that. Truly disgusting.

4-Iranian distributor. The company (or person) who is the rep of Uhlsport in Iran has been enjoying support from IR and IFF for many years. He has managed to supply many IPL teams with kits, and now TM. However they have not shown the least bit of professionality. He attacked CQ and TM players because of their criticisms of the jerseys!!! Image What would have a company like Nike done? they would have addressed the issue and apologized, not attack the national team of a country. Remember Puma in 2006? They didn't even have a proper Iranian rep. But their product was of high quality, widely available for purchase (it still is) and without any controversy. To me, Uhlsport Iran rep is a corrupt company who is making big money thansk to the inside support in IFF and IR while offering poor quality of service and products.

I understand that it is not possible for Iran to get sponsorship deals with world class brands, due to political and economical reasons. But surely, there are many brands that will be honored to sponsor TM and do a much better job than Uhlsport.
            Beautifully said
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
              lol no thank you
              Ino, hamchin migeh "No thank you" engar behesh goftam torokhoda biya designe mano bekhar..psst LOOOOL

Comment

why do you say the 2006 world cup Jersey from puma is still available? Have you seen it for sell recently? I was looking for one they are really nice...

Comment

Complaining these jerseys shrink is nonsense, it's polyester, polyester doesn't shrink or fade at all if you wash with normal temperatures.

this is irrelevant to shrinking, but the fabric is comparable or same to Nike et al, they probably even use the same supplier in China...Nike might make some design changes and detailing for aesthetics that add to Labour cost, but this stuff usually comes from the same place in China...

me, I think the kits are ugly, others have said they love it, either way it's childish to complain as much as people are about our kits, I mean to the extent of twisting it into some political issue or issues of how to manage a football program it's just silly, our football history is non existent, Asian teams don't even belong to world cup save maybe Japan or Korea because they earned their right to be there, we have earned nothing, we show up once in a while loose and go home, let's focus on the game, winning, let's qualify for ten consecutive world cup like Korea, let's beat some top teams, then we can throw a huge fuss about buying our kits from Nike in March. our players can wear kits from Wal-Mart for all I care until we EARN this opportunity and show the world we belong in world cup.

we should be thrilled we have a chance to play the games while ibrahimovoc is at home on his couch!

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
                    Ino, hamchin migeh "No thank you" engar behesh goftam torokhoda biya designe mano bekhar..psst LOOOOL
                    3ta rang gozashti ba ham va yek akse palang copy paste kardi behesh gofti "beauty"

agar nazar man nemikhastid pas chera post kardi agha?

Comment

Originally posted by cy10 View Post
                      why do you say the 2006 world cup Jersey from puma is still available? Have you seen it for sell recently? I was looking for one they are really nice...
                      go to uksoccershop

its still available to buy

Comment

Originally posted by purrrrsian View Post
                        3ta rang gozashti ba ham va yek akse palang copy paste kardi behesh gofti "beauty"

agar nazar man nemikhastid pas chera post kardi agha?
                        IQ! agar nazare kasi ro mikhastam ke mineveshtam nazaretun chiye...i just proudly announced instead of paying 100 dollars to GohSport, i designed and ordered these two beautys...go read my post again and show me WHERE in my post i asked for other members of YOUR opinon, ke to miyay nazar midi agha.

ps. i rather copy/paste and pay for it, instead of throw my money into toilette...erm i mean..Uhlsport and buy their bullshit for 100 dollars or whatever they want for it.

Comment

http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/5736/Mond...as-assez.dhtml

TM players are not enable to switch their jerseys with Nigerians, Argentinians and Bosnia at the end of the game, IFF saying they don't have enough jerseys for the competition. It is alsol said that players and coach complain about the bad quality of the clothes.

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
                            IQ! agar nazare kasi ro mikhastam ke mineveshtam nazaretun chiye...i just proudly announced instead of paying 100 dollars to GohSport, i designed and ordered these two beautys...go read my post again and show me WHERE in my post i asked for other members of YOUR opinon, ke to miyay nazar midi agha.
                            ps. i rather copy/paste and pay for it, instead of throw my money into toilette...erm i mean..Uhlsport and buy their bullshit for 100 dollars or whatever they want for it.
                            dadash, take it easy.
                            this is a forum where we share opinions and ideas, if you didn't want me to comment on your design then why did you even post it?

i think we should grow up and just stop this argument now.

Comment

just bought it in store, info to come this afternoon with pics. at work now, first impression : not good

and to the person who has a measurement fetish: I'll post exact measurements of the kit.
                              Last edited by soniq; 05-12-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Must read ! : http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=157440
                                disgrace
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X