TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taz View Post
    Sounds like propaganda from the global Zionist regimes that want to bring our great nation down. Or not.

What an absolute shambles we are. You'd think after the lack of professionalism and general ineptitude shown by us time and time again, we could learn to act in a responsible manner but no, we must look to sink to newer and greater depths. Let's just get the football started because absolutely everything before and after the referees' whistle is guaranteed to bring yet more embarrassment onto us as both a footballing nation and just a modern day functioning society.
    Shut up. Sounds like the islamic republic's propaganda has gotten to your head

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by cy10
      Carlos has made multiple appearances to discuss world cup, do you have video of one of these appearances where he is shown trying to destroy uhlsport, or you read about it in all this credible and innocent media about Iran these days...
      There are many interviews on isna, mehr and fars and most recently Navad, where he came and slammed the quality of uhlsport.
      Why did he not do this while uhlsport were paying him 10.000 for each game and paying his hotel bills in Dubai ??!!

Please tell me where in the entire world do you see the coach talking so much about the kits ? Not any where !!!

Uhlsport does not want to pay "poole zoor", and I personally take of my hats for them.....

Comment

It was no propoganda, Kafashian told this to the reporters and the news went worldwide, uhlsport has provided IFF with all demands including how many kits and gear they need for each camp. Also the africa camp....

Originally posted by cy10 View Post
        ok so the west media spread all these propaganda about us not being allowed to exchange jerseys because we are so poor from their sanctions we need to save them etc etc

and now uhlsport is blaming on us?

well played.

more to come...

Comment

I deleted my post because I didn't want to seem like I'm calling someone out.

I'm genuinely interested in video of anyone has it of him trying to destroy uhlsport...

I'm not saying it doesn't exist, at the same time I take what I hear for grain of salt until I see it in raw context or source is really good,i understand the motive people and uhlsport themselves are using, I just haven't seen the tape, I just hear him talk about world cup not uhlsport or our kits

that's just it I can't tell you where I've seen it because I haven't :-) I just read obvious propaganda all over the web about how we aren't allowed to exchange jerseys because we need to reuse ours because we're so poor from west sanctions etc etc

my general stance is that if there is a problem with supplies it should be discussed between cq to iff to uhlsport, it shouldn't be public. but I watch his interviews he seems focused on the game and issues that relate to our success at world cup

Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
          There are many interviews on isna, mehr and fars and most recently Navad, where he came and slammed the quality of uhlsport.
          Why did he not do this while uhlsport were paying him 10.000 for each game and paying his hotel bills in Dubai ??!!

Please tell me where in the entire world do you see the coach talking so much about the kits ? Not any where !!!

Uhlsport does not want to pay "poole zoor", and I personally take of my hats for them.....

Comment

not propaganda says you, but in my opinion obvious propaganda, and like I said before in June you can see for yourself, although some might opt to give their to fans idk

again, if you have video of kafashian or a source from Iran like mehrs saying we are to broke so we can't exchange our jerseys in world cup it's banned, please show me, again it sounds like I'm calling you out, I'm just saying all I see is propaganda, propaganda everywhere, so forgive me if I believe what I see instead
            Originally posted by Pepsi-cola View Post
            It was no propoganda, Kafashian told this to the reporters and the news went worldwide, uhlsport has provided IFF with all demands including how many kits and gear they need for each camp. Also the africa camp....

Comment

so if it's something that's saying Iran can't afford shirts for their players to wear in world cup...and your saying Iranian government run media had published this, our there is a video where I can see for my own eyes, then I would REALLY be interested...

but it doesn't exist, there will be more, Iran is in world cup the west have and will continue to spin as much anti Iran propaganda as possible and minimize our enjoyment and happiness...it doesn't matter foreign coach or not, it doesn't matter who is our kit from, it doesn't matter how far we advance or don't advance, they will just come up with something no matter what, best thing we could do is focus on the game only as much as possible and not be distracted out fall victim to feeding these ill wishers

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                Basically this means next time we're not going to get any damned company to sponsor Iran anymore. Once you get a crap reputation where you try to backstab and tarnish their image just so you (this time our esteemed, ''professionally'' int'l coach) make a few bucks more, then no matter how you beg, you just won't get anyone come to you anymore.
                Great job done our great Kafashian and CQ. Great job.

besides, how much was CQ asking them anyway? Wasn't the millions paid by IFF enough?
                I'd really like to know over how much we're getting into this shot and a whole lot of pariah tag after this.
                When uhlsport is finished with Iran, no decent company will sponsor IFF for kits at the time being. Big companies do research and already in the begining of that fase, they will all back down when they hear how uhlsport got damages and how many problems they were caused.
                Why do you guys think that NO company has stayed with IFF more then one year....??!!
                Carlos demands 300.000 USD ...... what I have heard in iranian media..... but the real amount is 10.000 USD for each game according to IFF....but this is mafia demands, that he want's this money when IFF has a signed contract with uhlsport.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  any updates? was thinking of ordering on uksoccershop as well.
                  no updates at all. my purchase is still under "pre-ordered" status

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                    Shut up. Sounds like the islamic republic's propaganda has gotten to your head

Comment

برند ایرانی

Comment

Comment

Comment

^. A shame and source of embarrassment for Iran.
                            Clearly they are referring to CQ in the last paras.
                            And we wonder why we struggle to attract proper investment!! The chap will leave and all that's left is Iran and a damaged reputation and an inability to sign with anyone decent.

It is a very noble idea. As long as the Iranian brand is up to the scratch in terms of quality.
                            Are they?
                            I don't think so.
                            Besides, the way CQ is asking for money, directly from the sponsor, I doubt Iranian brands could afford or agree to pay such amounts. So it Would have been a matter of time before CQ started some rubbish allegations against them too.
                            But your idea is fantastic and would make many of us proud if it becomes reality

Comment

Originally posted by IRANMAN View Post
                              جام جهانی فرصتی بود تا تیم ملی با برند ایرانی به میدان رود
                              کاش جامه تیم ملی بین برندهای ورزشی ایران به مزایده گذاشته میشد

یوخ...
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
                                no updates at all. my purchase is still under "pre-ordered" status
                                i got an email reply from uksoccershop. they said they expect to receive stocks THIS WEEK.

still not believing it but i have no choice but to wait. i have already bought it.

Comment

Working...
                                X