TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Pouya View Post
    Ordered kit from pro-direct yesterday and already dispatched. The waiting game continues...
    me too
    what does dispatched suppose to mean..!!?? i suppose shipped..?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      me too
      what does dispatched suppose to mean..!!?? i suppose shipped..?
      Hi 5.

yeah means shipped.

Comment

Comment

^Holy shit that was awesome, very professional work! Gotta love Canada

Comment

this white dude's Iran kit finally arrived!!

Comment

^LOL
              che joghi zadeh..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post

What we get are replicas, the players wear the authentic kits. Nike & adidas usually have replicas for around $80, & authentics for around $150.

well maybe replica isnt the right term but the one i bought vs. the one i saw in a soccer store was different. ESPECIALLY the size...my god, i had to get 2XL to barely be my size, my normal size is L

Comment

TM Jersey

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                  Is it authentic or no? The picture is deceiving. If it's authentic, what are your concerns with regards to quality?
                  Did you look at the pic closely? The jerseys are authentic ($90 preorder) and they are cheap! I will gladly wear them matchday as they are the jerseys our boys will be wearing and they are part of history now.
                  However, I own a large collection of jerseys. My observations are:
                  - The quality of these jerseys are one notch above the shekari and Saipa and fake Legea and Uhlsport jerseys found in Iran.
                  - The are no where nears the quality of the Nike, Adidas, or Kappa jerseys.
                  - These are the first Uhlsport jerseys I've bought that are not knock-offs from Iran.
                  - I will proudly be wearing mine matchday but our boys deserve better.

Comment

Re: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by Bertie33 View Post
                    Did you look at the pic closely? The jerseys are authentic ($90 preorder) and they are cheap! I will gladly wear them matchday as they are the jerseys our boys will be wearing and they are part of history now.
                    However, I own a large collection of jerseys. My observations are:
                    - The quality of these jerseys are one notch above the shekari and Saipa and fake Legea and Uhlsport jerseys found in Iran.
                    - The are no where nears the quality of the Nike, Adidas, or Kappa jerseys.
                    - These are the first Uhlsport jerseys I've bought that are not knock-offs from Iran.
                    - I will proudly be wearing mine matchday but our boys deserve better.
                    [ATTACH]14469[/ATTACH]
                    I hear you. My wife ordered the red kit for our anniversary. I have 4 uhlsport jerseys and have been satisfied with all.

Its funny you mention shekari because the pre wc 98 kits I have are some of my favourites for fit...the designs are pretty boring though...all white or all red.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

where can i find a cheap jersey with high quility

Comment

Hey guys, thought id let you know that prodirect has the jersey's on sale for 10 pounds off for 50 pounds but its 42 pounds without VAT which you don't need to pay if you live outside the UK.

Just ordered mine.

Comment

Pro direct order status still says awaiting stock. I am getting worried that they might not deliver on time.
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                            Hey guys, thought id let you know that prodirect has the jersey's on sale for 10 pounds off for 50 pounds but its 42 pounds without VAT which you don't need to pay if you live outside the UK.

Just ordered mine.

Comment

i have bought my iran jersey today , one for me one for my brohter Sice : L and XL

for the guys from germany ( Wiesbaden / Mainz /Frankfurt ) (Fan Shop WIesbaden) (telefon : 0611/5000828) is selling it

Comment

Originally posted by Jiggy View Post
                                i have bought my iran jersey today , one for me one for my brohter Sice : L and XL

for the guys from germany ( Wiesbaden / Mainz /Frankfurt ) (Fan Shop WIesbaden) (telefon : 0611/5000828) is selling it
                                do you have an Inet site?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X