No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Name 5 world cup shirt beside Argentina , Italy , and Germany that you think are more creative than Irans?

Comment

I don't have anything against the jerseys. They both look okay. Although I have to say the shirts we wore before (white and red) looked much better.

Now I would like to get started with the negative.

So our home jersey is pretty much Gostaresh Foolad's home kit with the cheetah not even visible.

Why isn't the cheetah more visible on the white jersey? That's our home kit.

The point is to show the endangered animal. It's pretty much extinct on the jersey.

The red jersey shows the cheetah more than the white.

Comment

Originally posted by Kflex View Post
        Whats wrong whit you people complaining.
        Are you so brainwashed that you think everything nike , puma ore adidas does i beautiful.

Compare Iran o other World cup countries

[ATTACH]13747[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13748[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13749[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13750[/ATTACH]
        They arent better than our kit, Every Country doesn't like their jerseys. Here in Germany they hate the new Germany jersey.
        Our Jersey is the best!
        sigpic

Comment

btw what happened about the iran map, didn't they constantly say it will feature map of iran and the cheetah.

Comment

Im pleasantly surprised by these designs! The red ones are especially badass!! For the first time since hiring CQ, IFF was able to execute something competently. Does anyone know when they will be available for purchase? Now just gutta decide if I want a Dejagah jersey or JB

Comment

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Probably at iranjersey.com, persianleague.com, and soccer.com

Comment

omg the red jersey is amazing!! I so want to buy that one
                  sigpic

Comment

Looking at the design one thing that I could see as improvement and creativity on our home jersey is if they did a carboncopy sort of design on the red strip with either cheetahs running or some nice Persian takhte jamshid design.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

Ours is 1000 times better than south Korea's
                      sigpicTHE DUO OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!
                      c u in 2014

Comment

Actually not that bad. I really like the away kit, especially the socks.
                        The GK is beautiful.

The home jersey will grow on us.

Honestly I don't think the other companies would have gotten us much better.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                          Against Argentina and Bosnia, we're the 'away' team. Against Nigeria, we're the 'home' team.

Given that Argentina have white stripes on their shirts and also wear white shorts, we'll probably wear the red kit against them. Also, Bosnia's home kit is also all-white so if they choose to wear that, we'll be wearing the red kit again.
                          Bosnia home is all blue. away is white

Comment

Wow we Iranians sure do love to moan.
                            LOL at people who say Puma 2006 kit was better haha.

I thing both are very decent, particularly the red one.
                            Good end to to day...

Comment

Not bad at all. Let us know where/when we can put in an order. Thanks

Comment

God there is so many negative people on this site. Same people after 2-3 years who continue to see the glass half full.

Nice jerseys and well done to Iran for advertising the Cheetah.

Cant wait to buy one.

Comment

Working...
                                X