TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
    After seeing the closer pictures, I really like the red one. Esepcially with the green rectangle design at the top of the kit. Ahh, finally a touch of creativity.

Would love to buy this one. Hopefully, Uhlsport is smart enough to realize that they can make a lot of money by selling TM kits online to fans all over the world.
    yeah the red looks really good, we will probably wear red in all 3 world cup games. as argentina is blue/white, bosnia is blue/white and nigeria is green/white.
    IRI = FAILED

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
      yeah the red looks really good, we will probably wear red in all 3 world cup games. as argentina is blue/white, bosnia is blue/white and nigeria is green/white.
      we're the home team in the first match. it'll probably be white against nigeria & red against argentina & bosnia

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
        we're the home team in the first match. it'll probably be white against nigeria & red against argentina & bosnia
        bosnia's home kit is all blue, so we will probably wear white

Comment

Can anyone give me price range for these jerseys? Also do they sell everything? Shirt,shorts,socks together?
          EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

to be honest, i love the jersey!! the red more obviously

Comment

I like the red jersey but the red strip on the white jersey kind of ruins it. I like the red one much better.

Comment

^ But the red stripe is kind of he only special design element, besides the cheetah, making the shirt special.

On one hand there is the demand for something new and different, but on the other hand anything going beyond a plain white jersey with very minimal elements is rejected.

Comment

Originally posted by iranghahreman View Post
                  bosnia's home kit is all blue, so we will probably wear white
                  i think their home is white, away is blue. but i think blue vs red would look nice on the field

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

I would be more worried about our choskhol preparations for World Cup rather than two simple but good looking jerseys....
                    TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

http://mehrnews.com/detail/News/2226953

The link is to an article where the UhlSport representative explains the reasons behind CQ not attending the event:

"They meant to meet up with CQ and negotiate an agreement in which CQ will attend this event and also wear their brand for the games. He claims that CQ set some pre-conditions for this meeting that it was too much so they didn't meet them and meeting never happened so he didn't turn up. When the reporter asked more about the background he admitted that before the official agreement between IFF and Uhlsport was signed they had a verbal to pay CQ $5K for wearing their brand in each game and he wore in two games and they had to pay him $10K but they didn't as they signed a full agreement with IFF which included a clause in which all the team members had to wear Uhlsport regardless. Basically since that event CQ has started to question the quality of their gear and not having a good relationship with them"

I just want to go on the record and say how stupid these guys are trying to make CQ the bad person in this. IFF has no ability to go and sign an agreement with any brand on behalf of CQ unless it is clearly stated in CQ's contract that they have this ability. Knowing CQ and how he hates to be under control I bet there is no such a thing in their agreement and CQ is well within his right to demand fee for advertising their brand. Lets face it CQ is a much bigger brand than TM in football and Uhlsport can't just expect to get brand association with a name like CQ at no cost.
                      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad21 View Post
                        that logo is more pro if they could have just watermarked that in
                        anyways i like the jerseys, and have to go with the home jersey since i never wear red; too flashy and portugally :roll eyes:
                        and when they get the numbers on front it comes together
                        put it on soccer.com and lets go
                        [ATTACH]13755[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13756[/ATTACH]
                        Both of them are beautiful.

IT the same size on the cheeta on both shirts.

Comment

CQ's side to the story from an international aid to IFF called Hooshang Moghadas

Summay:

- Hooashag was present at meetings between CQ and Uhlsport about CQ wearing their brand
                          - CQ told them that he had offers from two other brands wanting him to wear their brand and they are willing to pay him $15K-$20K each game
                          - Uhlsport officials told CQ they can only pay him $5K for game but they can pay for his accommodation in 5 star hotels when he is on his trips in Dubai
                          - CQ agreed with these terms but once the game begin there was disagreement on number of games in which CQ wore Uhlsport shirts (CQ claimed 7 games but Uhlsport said 4-5 games) and at the end of the day they never paid and said CQ has to wear it anyways because they have an agreement with IFF
                          - CQ also was unhappy with Uhlsport not giving enough shirts to players to the point that in Thailand game when one of the players gave his shirt to a fan the admin person responsible for shirts got really mad as they didn't have a shirt for him and meant to wash this shirt for the Lebanon game. That player couldn't sub in for the Lebanon game because they din't have any shirt for him
                          - While CQ is happy to sign a deal based on original terms with Uhlsport he will not be forced into wearing anything as he can just wear unbranded stuff during matches and press conferences
                          Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

by the way, look what I found:

TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

some people say our kits dont look ridiculous? look what i found where our so calles creative design comes from..

such a shame..how could these dahatees dare to keep a ceremony for this shit..looks like afghan or bangladesh national team..even they have better kits..

image.jpg
                              ..exept of the cheetah so damn poor..not even near ok..

Comment

Andranik Teymourian was at the unveiling ceremony yesterday. Handsome lad!

Comment

Working...
                                X