TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
    just some kid with some spare time on microsoft paint. unprofessional of the 'uhlsport iran' Facebook page to post a fan made pic. the page obviously isn't credible

Comment

I seriously think that Uhlsport should fire some some people from the Iranian facebook page

Comment

Does this kit from Uhlsport, comes with Sport Suit as well ? ( Pants & Jacket ) ?

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
          Does this kit from Uhlsport, comes with Sport Suit as well ? ( Pants & Jacket ) ?
          haha! do you want fries with that?

Comment

Sv: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
            It's UHL Sport, and it's Iran, go figure out they can't even provide us a freakin jersey on time...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              is this meant to be the kit we wear until we get the new kits? otherwise wtf is this?!?

Comment

Like i Said before i think the shirts are made for the fans and profit of the shirts goes to protecting the cheetas

Comment

WTF is this weak ass photo shop one ??

GOD i hope that is NOT the one, i liked the ones we revealed with the 2 colors. Is this gonna change? i hope its bs rumors and not true. I would hate it if its this one above. that looks like a cheap ass version of the 2006 one.

what a mess! this is pissing me off

Comment

lol why does it have a world cup qualifiers patch?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      WTF is this weak ass photo shop one ??

GOD i hope that is NOT the one, i liked the ones we revealed with the 2 colors. Is this gonna change? i hope its bs rumors and not true. I would hate it if its this one above. that looks like a cheap ass version of the 2006 one.

what a mess! this is pissing me off
                      I'm pretty sure that one is fake as hell, and now I'm pretty sure the facebook page is fake as well. Any credibility that the page had should pretty much be gone with this picture.

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                        I'm pretty sure that one is fake as hell, and now I'm pretty sure the facebook page is fake as well. Any credibility that the page had should pretty much be gone with this picture.
                        yea who are the idiots that run that page? they did lose all credibility with that fake ass picture

Comment

Comment

^ Interesting. The cheetah on the white jersey is a little larger and higher than the one from the unveiling ceremony. I think it looks better.

I wonder if those kits are the ones that are made in China. I remember I took my Uhlsport Persepolis and Team Melli kits to the local soccer shop. The owner said it looks legit and nice, but it's not real.

I wonder if those are legit. They certainly look nice.

Comment

By the way apparently the cheetah the Uhlsport people put on the kits is a African cheetah and not a Persian or Asiatic cheetah!
                              Again, not surprising from the Iran Uhlsport crew.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                By the way apparently the cheetah the Uhlsport people put on the kits is a African cheetah and not a Persian or Asiatic cheetah!
                                Again, not surprising from the Iran Uhlsport crew.
                                I think the symbolism of having an endangered species on their kits matters more.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Working...
                                X