No announcement yet.

TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

according to soccer.com the home jersey is the red one.

Comment

Originally posted by farhad123 View Post
      according to soccer.com the home jersey is the red one.
      Fifa's online store originally made the typo and all the other sites have followed suit like a domino effect. White is home, red is away.

Iranian internet mafia for email complaints?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Which website will canadian members buying from? I'm afraid of crazy duty costs, ordered from worldsoccershop once and got charged 40$ of duties...

And are you guys going to wait it out or buy it right away?

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
          Which website will canadian members buying from? I'm afraid of crazy duty costs, ordered from worldsoccershop once and got charged 40$ of duties...

And are you guys going to wait it out or buy it right away?
          I think the first step is to find out who Uhlsport distributes through in Canada.

Comment

guys i need help.. i dont know which one i want to buy! they both look really sexy ........... heeeeeelp

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
              guys i need help.. i dont know which one i want to buy! they both look really sexy ........... heeeeeelp
              If you can afford why not both?

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                Red all the way! The green pattern above the cheetah is cool

Comment

Originally posted by soniq View Post
                  If you can afford why not both?
                  i cant afford both! i can only afford one

Comment

Originally posted by Beeza View Post
                    Red all the way! The green pattern above the cheetah is cool
                    true! but then the v neck look on the white one loooks so G tho

Comment

I feel now that I look at the kits, I think they are actually kind of sexy. The red is fucking fire while the white is more or less attractive haha

Comment

Probably Knock Offs of these kits gonna hit the market sooner than Uhlsport's official release..!!?

Comment

I already bought the white and red from our WCQ'er campaign. I don't think I'll get both red and white. Maybe one of them.

Comment

If you are getting one you gotta get the red. White is a piece of crap COMPARED to the red one but they are both awesome.

Comment

I'm gonna get boht the white one with Dejagahs name on the back and the red with Guccis name

Comment

AW: TM Uhlsport World Cup Kits

Hm, I never liked to have names and numbers on my TM shirts. I'd even prefer them plain when they were more expensive.

Comment

Working...
                                X