TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small report from the match:

- TM u22 played awful and only had once chance all game. Possession was 50-50

- when I asked my cousin if there was anyone that had even a decent game he said not a single person, he said aghazade actually had an ok game but that was it (he was out due to a minor groin injury).

- now this is where it gets interesting: supposedly the opposition and even the REFEREE was disrespecting their team and even cursing them. Needless to say, the referee's calls were very biased.

- the players are under very bad spirits because they know it's their fault and that they seem to be used to this losing mentality now. That's the worst part of all.

- vingada will speak to the team for 25-30 minutes tomorrow before their afternoon session.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I said it before and I say it again Sack Vingada!

Comment

I think very soon the name Vingada will become a cuss word in Iran the way things are going. :-)
        __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
        We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

A little flashback: http://www.payvand.com/news/02/jul/1007.html
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
            FRIENDLY MATCH

Today Match

IRAN U22 0:3 RahAhan FC

نکته عجیب این جا است که تیم امید ایران
            با سرمربیگری نلو وینگادا تا حالا در هیچ بازی موفق به پیروزی نشده است.

I think it is better to withdraw from an young competition now.

When iran u22 is going to lose against u9 women team of fiji island?

Comment

TM Omid (red) 0-3 Rah Ahan (black) in pics.

Comment

Rah Ahan's gk fake nike kit

Comment

good for abedzadeh who got the the shutout against the u-22team he was left off of by vingada

Comment

Habib Kashani is appointed as U22 team Manager.
                    He is former Chairman of Perspolis , and former member of Tehran City council

.حبیب کاشانی مدیر تیم امید شد
                    نایب رییس اول فدراسیون از انتخاب مدیر تیم المپیک خبر داد.
                    به گزارش سایت رسمی فدراسیون، سید هادی آیت الهی در این خصوص گفت: حبیب کاشانی به عنوان مشاور فدراسیون و مدیر تیم ملی المپیک ایران انتخاب شد.
                    لازم به ذکر است، حبیب کاشانی پیش از این مدیرعامل باشگاه پرسپولیس تهران و در حال حاضر عضو شورای شهر تهران است.

Comment

They need to put Mansoorian in charge of U-23. He has shown in the past the ability to manage and get results with the youth teams. Vingada should be given Naft Tehran managing job instead, he is not the right choice for U-23.
                      sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Kafashian denied there is agreement between him and Kashani to replaced Vingada, but given his character that is not assurance for Vingada.
                        His contract is just for a year ,and If Kashani has his way , Vingada will be replace .

بروز رسانی می شود
                        کاشانی: تا ۴۸ ساعت آینده در مورد وینگادا تصمیم گیری می شود/نظر من به مربی ایرانی است
                        مدیر تیم امید گفت: تا ۴۸ ساعت آینده در مورد سرنوشت وینگادا در این تیم تصمیم گیری می شود.

جلسه کمیته فنی تیم امید به پایان رسید
                        جلسه کمیته فنی تیم امید در محل فدراسیون فوتبال به پایان رسید.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                          Habib Kashani is appointed as U22 team Manager.
                          He is former Chairman of Perspolis , and former member of Tehran City council
                          Modir Aamel means director, no? I almost had a hard attack thinking he was going to be coaching the U-22!

On a lighter note, if the boys do decide to go on some more shopping sprees before their games, maybe they can pick up some decent clothes and black socks for this dude!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar;2224213[U
                            ]Modir Aamel[/U] means director, no?
                            He is there to Fire Vingada.
                            It would have been awkward for Kafashian to do it directly.

Vingada is vacationing in Portugal and TM commitee has invited him to attend meeting next Sunday. Kashani said he has send him 8 email without reply.

صریح کرد: نمی خواهیم همین امروز به وینگادا بگوییم خداحافظ بلکه می خواهیم او به سوالات کمیته فنی پاسخ دهد. ما 8 ایمیل برای او ارسال کرده ایم و از او خواسته*ایم که در مورد شرایط تیم امید و عملکردش توضیح دهد که جوابی به ما نداده است. ما فدراسیونی هستیم که براساس اصول و قوانین فیفا کار می کنیم. از شما رسانه ها هم می*خواهم که به ما فرصت دهید تا انتخاب خوبی داشته باشیم. مطمئن باشید که ما نمی رویم تا یکشنبه آینده بخوابیم و کار را رها نمی کنیم.

Houman Afazeli once again is appointed as care taker till new selection.

تيم اميد زير نظر افاضلي

به نظر مي رسد تا انتخاب سرمربي جديد تيم ملي اميد ،هومن افاضلي وظيفه آماده سازي اين تيم را بر عهده خواهد داشت.

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، حبیب کاشانی به عنوان مدیر تیم ملی المپیک قصد ادامه همکاری با نلو وینگادا را ندارد و به همین دلیل به دنبال انتخابی مناسب برای جایگزینی اوست.به همین دلیل تا آن مقطع قرار است افاضلی امور تیم ملی امید را زیر نظر بگیرد.

حبیب کاشانی در همین ارتباط اعلام کرد:افاضلی از تیم امید شناخت دارد و طبق برنامه کار می کند. بنابراین در این زمینه نگرانی خاصی وجود ندارد.

غصه زیاد بخورید - حرص هم بخورید
                            حلاصه هرکاری میتونید بکنید تا زودتر پیر بشید
                            خانه سالمندان هنوز مختلطه

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                              TM Omid (red) 0-3 Rah Ahan (black) in pics.

That's my cousin all the way on the right! #24! Easily one of the better players in the team, he was killing it in training and vingada is a huge fan
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Base on comments by Nabi & Kashani , next U22 Coach will be Iranian .

ر گفت وگو با فارس

نبی: بعید می دانم وینگادا بماند/ در صورت قطع همکاری از مربی ایرانی استفاده میکنیم
                                دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: بعید میدانم فدراسیون فوتبال تصمیمی برای ادامه همکاری با وینگادا داشته باشد.

جلسه کمیته فنی با حضور دبیرکل ، نایب رئیس اول، مدیر تیم امید و اعضای این کمیته عصر امروز با محوریت بررسی عملکرد تیم امید و تصمیم گیری درباره ادامه فعالیت کادر فنی این تیم برگزار شد.

Comment

Working...
                                X