TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Is it just me or things have become more khar to khar in Iran lately than they have every been previously under the IR
    Same Khar 2 Khar but more exposed, i think.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

Comment

آغاز جلسه کمیته فنی با کی روش

خبرگزاری تسنیم: نشست کمیته فنی و توسعه فدراسیون فوتبال با حضور سرمربی تیم ملی آغاز شد.

کفاشیان: کمیته فنی از عملکرد وینگادا راضی نیست/ انتخاب گزینه جدید کار دشواری است

خبرگزاری تسنیم: رئیس فدراسیون فوتبال گفت: کمیته فنی از عملکرد وینگادا راضی نیست اما انتخاب گزینه جدید هم کار سختی خواهد بود.

Yesterday TC said they want a new coach. Today CQ will attend and will have statement afterward. He prefer giving chance to Vingada,

TC yesterday photo

Comment

this is the football post of the year. Damet garm

Comment

CQ defended Vingada in a meeting today as a result TC decided to think it over and not to fire Vingada for now.

دفاع تمام قد کی روش از وینگادا

خبرگزاری تسنیم: سرمربی تیم ملی فوتبال کشورمان از سرمربی تیم المپیک دفاع کرد.

ن
            به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، در جلسه امروز کمیته فنی فدراسیون فوتبال برای تصمیم گیری در مورد نلو وینگادا که با حضور کی روش برگزار شد، سرمربی تیم ملی دفاع تمام قدی از هموطن خود انجام داد.
            کی روش در این جلسه تنها کسی بود که از عملکرد وینگادا دفاع کرد و به نوعی تأثیر فراوانی در اینکه وینگادا امروز از کار برکنار نشود داشت. با صحبت های کی روش کمیته فنی تصمیم گرفت تا در مورد وینگادا بیشتر فکر کند.

Comment

Lol FFS get rid of Houman Afazeli, every team he was with whether he was assistant, manager, technical director, etc went to shit. He keeps quitting but comes back to be on the receiving end of poor results.

Comment

From List of 7 Cadidate to replace Vingada , Mansourian reject the offer.

1-Faraki
                2- Kranjcar
                3-Afazeli
                4-Golmohammadi
                5- M. Kohan
                6- Vahid Hashemian
                ----------------------------
                7- Mansourian

منصوریان پیشنهاد سرمربیگری تیم ملی فوتبال امید را رد کرد
                سرمربی تیم فوتبال نفت تهران که نامش به عنوان یکی از گزینه های تیم امید مطرح شده بود، پذیرش این سمت را رد کرد.

Comment

Best option would be Yahya, whose ZA aren't doing all that well and they may fire him anyway.

He is young and with good future.

Comment

Isn't Mayeli Kohan going to jail?!

Personally, I think Faraki is the best option because,

1 - He has a proven record as good coach of and with the development of young talent
                    2 - Pretty much knows all of IPL's young talents because of his involvement with IPL.
                    3 - We don't really have time to be wasting or experimenting.

Having said that, it's very encouraging to see Hashemian's name on the list and he'd definitely be someone that I'd love to see the torch passed to next (i.e. after the qualifying for the Olympics). But he needs some time to get to know the players and develop his own style of coaching.

Also encouraging to see Mansourian was back on the list, which means the retarded IFF undercurrents are losing the battle.

Comment

Comment

Why you say that bro? I thought he roughed it pretty good in ACL last season with a pretty young and internationally inexperienced Foulad team.

Don't forgot, this was only the 2nd time Foulad had seen any international action and the 1st time they bowed out at the group stage, finishing at the bottom with only a single win!

This time, they not only finished 1st in the group by a mile, but were unfortunately eliminated from the competition in the knock out round, without having lost a single game in the tournament!

Comment

One more time IFF delayed his verdict on Vingada and postponed decision to November 8.

1--Nov 8 is little bit late for Vingada to prepare U22 team for 2 games in Qatar. I suspect as usual Houman Afazeli has to take care of the IFF foster child Olympic team.
                          2- Vingada has Tax Issue , unable to enter Iran. Before leaving IFF has signed for him and legal implication is if he does not come back IFF has to pay his Tax fully ( 500 Mil T) .
                          It Appear if IFF decide to fire Vingada , not only he has to pay his contract but his Tax debt. meanwhile he is vacationing and has good excuse not to return to Iran.

-
                          هیأت رئیسه فدراسیون فوتبال ایران قرار است روز شنبه 17 آبان تشکیل جلسه دهد و در مورد وضعیت تیم ملی امید تصمیم نهایی گرفته شود.قرار است روند بررسی عملکرد وینگادا و گزارشات کمیته فنی در این جلسه بیان شود تا در مورد تیم ملی امید تصمیم گرفته شود.پیش از این قرار بود در مورد جلسه امروز موضوع وینگادا مطرح شود که به دلیل مسائل مختلفی که در جلسه امروز مطرح شد قرار شد این کار در زمان دیگری صورت بگیرد.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            Why you say that bro? I thought he roughed it pretty good in ACL last season with a pretty young and internationally inexperienced Foulad team.

Don't forgot, this was only the 2nd time Foulad had seen any international action and the 1st time they bowed out at the group stage, finishing at the bottom with only a single win!

This time, they not only finished 1st in the group by a mile, but were unfortunately eliminated from the competition in the knock out round, without having lost a single game in the tournament!

One more time IFF delayed his verdict on Vingada and postponed decision to November 8.

1--Nov 8 is little bit late for Vingada to prepare U22 team for 2 games in Qatar. I suspect as usual Houman Afazeli has to take care of the IFF foster child Olympic team.
                            2- Vingada has Tax Issue , unable to enter Iran. Before leaving IFF has signed for him and legal implication is if he does not come back IFF has to pay his Tax fully ( 500 Mil T) .
                            It Appear if IFF decide to fire Vingada , not only he has to pay his contract but his Tax debt. meanwhile he is vacationing and has good excuse not to return to Iran.

-
                            Like i suspected from get-go, Financial contractual issues must have been Primarily, what has saved Viganda's ass from a swift firing a long while ago..!!

Comment

Supposedly vingada is indefinitely getting fired and faraki already rejected the job....that leaves kranjcar as the current too candidate. Let's wait and see what happens though, nothing is ever 100% in our football
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

if vingada is fired i think krancjar would do a good job, i think after the arguments they had with team melli & CQ he will finally understand why CQ has been insisting on so many things and they will cooperate ( hopefully ) then we might have a good team!

Comment

Working...
                                X