No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AUSTRALIA just released their 23-man squad for the tournament.

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/artic...-olyroos-squad

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
      I think it's for the best, with the way JB has been recently playing he's definitely no better than Torabi, TM included, so we're not really missing out. On the other hand JB can stay at AZ, gel with the team and improve his form until TM's next matches and crucial final WCQ round
      Do we have any real alternates (as good as JB) on the right side though bro? I like Torabi, but I don't think he's really a fixed 90 minute player that can play 6 matches in 17 days - that's what it would take for us to qualify.

IMHO, having both Torabi and JB would have also given Khakpour the option of playing a 4-1-4-1 (1st half against Syria in WAFF) with two brilliant players on the right (JB/Torabi) and two on the left (Milad and Barzay).

I guess he can still use Torabi on the right and someone else (like Naghizadeh) on the inside right in a 4-1-4-1, but it's always nice to have more options.

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
      Imagine if the IFF sent Mayelikohan to Holland to get Jahanbakhsh

That may not be a bad idea actually. I know, I'd give anything (JB or even a few more players) just to get that clown out of my hair!
      Last edited by Bi-honar; 12-23-2015, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
        Imagine if the IFF sent Mayelikohan to Holland to get Jahanbakhsh

That ass clown
        The meeting with AZ officials would look like this

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          The meeting with AZ officials would look like this
          Dalghakaye IPL: Mayeli Kodan, Amir Mafia, Hamid Botox, Misaghian, Adasi, Kashani dagh (hot potato mark on his forehead)

Comment

i didnt know Torabi was age qualified too..!!?
            i love that kids drive/ confidence and attacking flair, he should make the final squad regardless of ARJ or not..!!

we now must prey Azmoun recovers in time, as his absence will be a tremendous setback..!!

Comment

I want Jahanbakhsh to stay at AZ, he is completely out of form and he needs to train hard to impress the coach again. There is no point in taking him to the Olympics qualifiers as he needs more time at his club to show himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I want Jahanbakhsh to stay at AZ, he is completely out of form and he needs to train hard to impress the coach again. There is no point in taking him to the Olympics qualifiers as he needs more time at his club to show himself.
                and i think the coach agree with you also

Comment

so its unclear if SA can play for team omid because of the nose job he did

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                    so its unclear if SA can play for team omid because of the nose job he did
                    Wasn't the nose job meant to help him with his stamina? Is he recovering from the surgery. How long does that take?

Comment

South Korea squad
                      https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CXHhEYtVAAADurM.png

Two legionnaires in Europe.
                      Ryu Seung-woo (22) is under contract with Leverkusen but hasn't made any appearances in official games.
                      Hwang Hee-chan (19) has played 2 games for Red Bull Salzburg (Austria's strongest club).

Japan squad
                      http://footballchannel.asia/2015/12/19/post8565/

Two legionnaires in Europe.
                      Yuya Kubo (22) plays for Young boys in Switzerland and has scored 16 goals in 79 games in the league.
                      Takumi Minamino (20) plays for Red Bull Salzburg and has scored 10 goals in 24 games so far this season.

Comment

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

There are 10 legionnaires in the Australian Squad. The most active members of this group are:

Mustafa Amini - FC Randers

Danny De Silva - Roda JC (denied by the club)

Awer Mabil - Plays for the Danish team who vs man u. (Later was denied to play in the tournament by the club)

Josh Brillante - Calcio Como

The real big player in this team by far is Jamie Mclaren. He scored against Iran in the recent friendly aswell.

Comment

when is irans squad getting announced?

Comment

طبق هماهنگی های صورت گرفته، مراسم بدرقه تیم امید روز ۱۱ دی ماه برگزار خواهد شد و تیم فوتبال امید با یک روز تاخیر در تاریخ ۱۲ دی ماه عازم مشهد و بعد از زیارت بارگاه امام رضا(ع) و صرف ناهار، عصر همان روز عازم دوبی خواهد شد.

در این جلسه همچنین آخرین هماهنگی ها و تصمیمات در خصوص برگزاری اردوی دوبی انجام گرفت و مقرر شد تا رایزنی های لازم برای انجام بازی تدارکاتی با یکی از تیم های امید باشگاهی امارات صورت بگیرد و تیم امید در تاریخ ۱۵ دی ماه آخرین بازی تدارکاتی خود را در اردوی امارات برگزار کند.

در این جلسه همچنین مقرر شد، حسین اخوت سرپرست تیم فوتبال امید یک روز زودتر از اعزام تیم و در تاریخ ۱۷ دی ماه عازم دوحه قطر شود و اخرین هماهنگی ها برای ورود تیم ایران به محل برگزاری مسابقات را انجام دهد.

٤25 ٣24 ٢23 ١22 دى١٣٩٤
                            December 2015-Jan2016

1 Jan
                            ١٠31 ٩30 ٨29 ٧28 ٦27 ٥26
                            ١٦6 ١٥5 ١٤4 ١٣3 ١٢2
                            ٢٥15 ٢٤14 ٢٣13 ٢٢12 ٢١11 ٢٠10 ١٩9

٣٠20 ٢٩19 ٢٨18 ٢٧17 ٢٦16

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/191560/%DA%AF%D...85%DB%8C%D8%AF

Comment

DOHA: Qatar’s Olympic squad will play friendlies against
                                Nigeria and
                                Iceland in the first week of January,

Qatar Football Association (QFA)
                                announced on Sunday.The games will be played on January 3 when Qatar face Nigeria.
                                AlAnabi will face Iceland on January 6.Both international friendlies will be played in
                                Turkey where Qatar
                                will be based for a training camp ahead of Jan 12-30 AFC U-23

Championship.Coached by Felix Sanchez, Qatar will head back to Doha on January 7.Once back in Doha, Qatar will launch their final preparations for the
                                AFC event, QFA said on Sunday.The Jan 12-30 event in Doha is a qualifier for the 2016 Olympic Games
                                to be held in Rio de Janeiro.Currently the

Qatar squad is in Spain undergoing a training camp.
                                Qatar played Serbia on December 22. (
                                Serbia U23 beat the Qatari national team 3-0 in Spain )

Comment

Working...
                                X