No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why Rostov wouldn't allow Azmun to play the olympic qualifier?! their season starts in march, two months after this tournaments.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/191769/%DA%AF%D...A9%D9%87%D9%86

2 long interviews with mayelikohan

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        There is the 2nd part of the TV+ Interview with Mayeli Kohan
        He seems to be a huge Dariush fan and tells that he had a big impact on the 1979 revolution

Comment

A meeting was being held between Azmoun, Kashani and Khakpour
          http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=271932

There is a glimpse of hope for TM Omid to get Jahanbakhsh, since Khakpour is a close friend of Ernie Stewart, former AZ manager, who brought Jahanbakhsh to AZ and now an influential person in most of the decisions of the AZ board.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1292812...A9%D9%86%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            There is the 2nd part of the TV+ Interview with Mayeli Kohan
            He seems to be a huge Dariush fan and tells that he had a big impact on the 1979 revolution
            With all due respect please do not post and repost videos from this man for a while. He is only a source of headache for us and NT. Thank you.

Comment

A meeting was being held between Azmoun, Kashani and Khakpour
              http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=271932

There is a glimpse of hope for TM Omid to get Jahanbakhsh, since Khakpour is a close friend of Ernie Stewart, former AZ manager, who brought Jahanbakhsh to AZ and now an influential person in most of the decisions of the AZ board.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1292812...A9%D9%86%D8%AF
              Ernie Stewart left AZ at the beginning of this season for Philadelphia Union.

Comment

TM Omid is coming to Dubai next Sunday. I will be meeting them so there will be updates everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by persian_cheetah View Post
                  TM Omid is coming to Dubai next Sunday. I will be meeting them so there will be updates everyday.
                  While you are there, please do us all a favor and kick Mayeli kodan in his nutsack! We will appreciate it and you will be PFDC hero and honorary member of all times PFDC hall of famers!

Comment

What's the deadline to submit the squads for the tournament guys? There's less than two weeks left to the 1st match and more than half the teams (TM Omid included) have not announced their final squads!

Comment

^ strange indeed. Also why isn't there more coverage of the team??? You would think that ahead of such an important tournament that there would be some interviews, updates, etc. but I haven't heard too much.
                      Team Meli Iran
                      Perspolis FC
                      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

New interview with Khakpour. I translated the parts on TM Omid. There are a lot of personal questions.

- When I took over, this team was lost in every aspect. After the Asian Games, the players were not ready enough to participate in an official tournament. We tried to bring this team back where an Iranian team deserves to belong.
                        - During my tenure, we had 25 games, of which we had 23 wins, 1 draw and 1 lost. The players have become key players at their own clubs.
                        - We had to change ourselves, since we hadn't make it to Olympics in the last 40 years. If we repeated the same way we went through in those years, we would have probably failed again.
                        - There is no doubt, that Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun are one of Iran's best players. They play in respective leagues. Every coach would like to have them, however our domestic players are not worse at all. They are good enough to replace everyone. Their presence could help us, but if they can't accompany us, it wouldn't hurt us that much.
                        - We had talks with AZ Alkmaar and Rostov to get the players released. We haven't recieved any response from the Russians. However, Azmoun had a surgery not so long ago.
                        - We have good players in Ezzatollahi's position who can replace him. He has never practised with TM Omid, so we don't see it very necessary to invite him.
                        - Jahanbakhsh has high ambitions to play for us. He has played for all youth national teams and played as a captain. Unfortunately, we can't break the law, since AZ rejected to release him. However, I will still try to convince their coach to release him.
                        - Those players still have a chance to play in the 2016 Olympics if we qualify.
                        - In the past 40 years, there were hardly any possibilities for TM Omid to get prepared for the Olympic failure. After the 2012 Olympics, we spent 3,5 years to determine our coach for the next Olympic games. We should look, how our team got prepared for the last time we qualified for the Olympic games.

http://90tv.ir/news/192877/%D8%AE%D8...86%DB%8C%D9%85

Comment

New interview with Khakpour. I translated the parts on TM Omid. There are a lot of personal questions.

- When I took over, this team was lost in every aspect. After the Asian Games, the players were not ready enough to participate in an official tournament. We tried to bring this team back where an Iranian team deserves to belong.
                          - During my tenure, we had 25 games, of which we had 23 wins, 1 draw and 1 lost. The players have become key players at their own clubs.
                          - We had to change ourselves, since we hadn't make it to Olympics in the last 40 years. If we repeated the same way we went through in those years, we would have probably failed again.
                          - There is no doubt, that Alireza Jahanbakhsh and Sardar Azmoun are one of Iran's best players. They play in respective leagues. Every coach would like to have them, however our domestic players are not worse at all. They are good enough to replace everyone. Their presence could help us, but if they can't accompany us, it wouldn't hurt us that much.
                          - We had talks with AZ Alkmaar and Rostov to get the players released. We haven't recieved any response from the Russians. However, Azmoun had a surgery not so long ago.
                          - We have good players in Ezzatollahi's position who can replace him. He has never practised with TM Omid, so we don't see it very necessary to invite him.
                          - Jahanbakhsh has high ambitions to play for us. He has played for all youth national teams and played as a captain. Unfortunately, we can't break the law, since AZ rejected to release him. However, I will still try to convince their coach to release him.
                          - Those players still have a chance to play in the 2016 Olympics if we qualify.
                          - In the past 40 years, there were hardly any possibilities for TM Omid to get prepared for the Olympic failure. After the 2012 Olympics, we spent 3,5 years to determine our coach for the next Olympic games. We should look, how our team got prepared for the last time we qualified for the Olympic games.

http://90tv.ir/news/192877/%D8%AE%D8...86%DB%8C%D9%85
                          Very rational logical and IMHO admirable from Khakpour!

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                            What's the deadline to submit the squads for the tournament guys? There's less than two weeks left to the 1st match and more than half the teams (TM Omid included) have not announced their final squads!
                            According to Mehr News, the squad is going to be announced after the IPL games on Friday

http://www.mehrnews.com/news/3012625...A8%D9%87%D9%85

Comment

It is official. Jahanbakhsh won't be with the team. That reduces our chances.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                                It is official. Jahanbakhsh won't be with the team. That reduces our chances.
                                Football is a team sport. No individual can decide team Omid's fate.

Comment

Working...
                                X