No announcement yet.

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

True. we really sucked in every department in the game. This team better come back to Iran as they miss their mommies I suppose.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

have trained myself to not get heart attacks anymore when watching iranians sport encounters

in niz migozarad....

Comment

I wonder if they'll fire Vingada. Lol he did say he's not promising anything.

The only thing left is to take a huge shit on the 2016 games in Rio and we'll be set in failures.

Lets be honest and clear. OurTeam Melli senior team can qualify to the next 100 World Cups. It still wouldn't change the fact that our problem in football comes from the root. If we (for example)expect our team to make it to the round of 16 or the quarterfinals of a World Cup, we need to CURE the root problem in our football.

Comment

^What? We still can qualify for the olympics???

Comment

A few days ago I was laughing at mayeli kohan bizarre appearance on Navad, now after these two games I realize that he is the only one concerned about iranian football

Comment

yaroo Ving-gada looks like a tourist, on vaccation....a retired one...his wife is only missing aside him

Comment

Originally posted by Nader25 View Post
                yaroo Ving-gada looks like a tourist, on vaccation....
                hahaha, sad but true

Comment

Vin-gaeedeh. webmaster was right.

Comment

Wow..this team couldn't even beat Kyrgyzstan...

Now I know why CQ relies on older players.

Comment

we lose, our players are retarded. marg bar them all.
                      we win, Vingada is a god damn genius, I swear to god I once saw him part the red sea like Moses did.

Comment

Re: TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                        we lose, our players are retarded. marg bar them all.
                        we win, Vingada is a god damn genius, I swear to god I once saw him part the red sea like Moses did.
                        Regardless of who the coach is..even our Z team should be able to beat Kyrgyzstan..

Comment

Vingoozid.

Goozid o Raft.

Sounds like a title of a book about Iranian football that I've heard in the past..

Comment

As much as the future of our volleyball is very bright, we almost have no future in our football. Do you guys think we will ever have players like Karimi, Azizi, Daei, Bagheri and etc. again? well, with what we all have seen so far, be my guest and say no effing way.
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              Regardless of who the coach is..even our Z team should be able to beat Kyrgyzstan..
                              Very true, our players also fvcked up badly, which was embarrassing, we should've finished this group with 6 points even with Vingada. But what I mean is that we shouldn't now throw all these players away because of one bad tournament. We all know still that Sharifi and a few more of them are quality players (for Iranian standards).

Comment

in team chi bood chi shod,

one of most impressing iranian football games I ever seen was that one from the same team under Mansoorian against Tuekey and a few more against other teams which i dont remember anymore.
                                Why but why they get backwards whereas they are more experienced and sholud have bacome better?

Comment

Working...
                                X