TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Keano View Post
    What is "Montakhabe Antalya" made of? I mean are they a club playing in their first league?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its a local team ( Mahalli) part of package offered by agency provide Training camp & facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Its a local team ( Mahalli) part of package offered by agency provide Training camp & facilities.
      I was laughing first reading your comment, then I thought about it and realised you don't make much jokes.

laughter turned into disappointment soon after realising you were probably stating the facts.

Comment

Can't wait for the Asian Cup.

Comment

Just a question....

I like Khakpour as a person and he's probably a good coach too but what makes him qualified to lead U23 TM? What is his credentials which lead him to be the man for the job?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            Just a question....

I like Khakpour as a person and he's probably a good coach too but what makes him qualified to lead U23 TM? What is his credentials which lead him to be the man for the job?
            Well, one reason would be he's coaching for free. Or for cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
              Isn't he getting 15,000 USD a month. All the coaches and players in Iran are extremely overpaid based on their actual talent.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Isn't he getting 15,000 USD a month. All the coaches and players in Iran are extremely overpaid based on their actual talent.
                I'm not sure if it's 15,000. Either way, it's less than what other Iranian (domestic) coaches get paid. You're right, they do pay them a ridiculous amount of money.

Comment

By the way littlepersia17 jan, I love your videos!

Comment

By the way littlepersia17 jan, I love your videos!
                    Mokhlesim!

Comment

WTH?! I'm sure any Iranian coach would like to coach TM U23 for a cheap fee! If that is the case then they could have given it to a coach with more credentials! Ghalenoi was free until now. Not that I like GN! In fact one of Khakpour's hair is worth 10 GNs! but still a TM job should be given to someone with experience! Specially if they are aiming to qualify to the olympics! So I just don't understand why Khakpour was selected out of all people.

Comment

Olympic team will have their next Training in Bandar Abbas

اردوی بندرعباس امیدها بدون حضور ملی پوشان استقلال و تراکتورسازی
                        تیم ملی امید که قرار است طی روزهای آینده اردویی در شهر بندرعباس برگزار کند،
                        به احتمال فراوان بازیکنان استقلال و تراکتورسازی را در اختیار ندارد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، تیم ملی امید فوتبال ایران از 28 آذر تا 4 دی برای برگزاری یک اردوی آماده سازی عازم شهر بندر عباس می شود.تنها مسابقه ای که در این مقطع در فوتبال ایران برگزار می شود دیدار استقلال و تراکتورسازی، روز اول دی و در مرحله نیمه نهایی جام حذفی فوتبال ایران است.

با توجه به حساسیت این بازی مسئولان تیم امید در بازگشت از امارات اعلام کردند در اردوی بندرعباس بازیکنان ملی پوش استقلال و تراکتورسازی حضور ندارند و احتمال فراوان تیم بدون این چند نفر راهی بندرعباس خواهد شد

.به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس،

تیم ملی امید قرار بود ابتدا به جزیره کیش سفر کند و اردوی خود را آنجا پشت سر بگذارد.چندی پیش هادی طباطبایی مربی تیم ملی امید برای تهیه گزارش از شرایط کمپ تمرینی کیش به این جزیره سفر کرد. او در بازگشت از امکانات این کمپ و شرایط زمین چمن رضایت نداشته به همین خاطر مربیان تیم ملی امید تصمیم گرفتند محل اردو را تغییر دهند و تیم را به بندر عباس ببرند.
                        طباطبایی روز پنج شنبه تنها عضو تیم ملی امید بود که به ایران بازنگشت. او از ترکیه به طور مستقیم برای انجام امور شخصی راهی دانمارک شد. طباطبایی با توجه به تعطیلی کار تیم ملی امید برای اردوی بندرعباس به ایران باز می گردد.

Comment

^ Good idea to camp in one of the hottest places in Iran. Great preparation for their big games in gutter.

Comment

I think that Iran, if qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics, (which some luck) have the potential to grab one medaille in Rio. Because the other teams who are qualified are not that superior against us!

Look for yourself:

Brazil, HONDURAS, Mexico, Argentina, FIJI, Denmark, Germany, Portugal and Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                              I think that Iran, if qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics, (which some luck) have the potential to grab one medaille in Rio. Because the other teams who are qualified are not that superior against us!
                              Look for yourself:
                              Brazil, HONDURAS, Mexico, Argentina, FIJI, Denmark, Germany, Portugal and Sweden.
                              Fiji may be problematic.

Comment

TM U22-Football at the 2016 Summer Olympics

^ Good idea to camp in one of the hottest places in Iran. Great preparation for their big games in gutter.
                                Ditto, as a matter of fact, I find the Antalya camps right in the winter, the lamest idea , especially that we played a local team as a preparation match, whereas a Kish/Bandar Abbas camp in a much warmer climate, and playing teams like Zobahan would have much benefited the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Last edited by Keano; 12-12-2015, 05:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X