No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally thank god, it's not too late to save another promising talent from disappearing. At 24 he still has atleast another 2 quality world cups in him.

Comment

Foulad Complete list:

Much weaker team compare to last season. With this list Foulad has not a chance for repeat championship.

Interesting decision, not to include U22 & U19 stars
      Because they are mostly with TM U teams and not available to train with Foulad and for the games Foulad has decided to not include Valid Mashaei , Jahankohan, Hazami, Jafari , Haghzadeh !. Crazy decision.

Two 19 years old players Habibinejad and Jahantigh are included.
      Musavi and young Jahantigh are only new Forward replacing Luciano, Rezaei ! it won't work.
      They were unable to get a Goal keeper replacing Makani.

بازیکنان لیگ برتری:

بازیکنان زیر 23 سال:

بازیکنان امید (زیر 21 سال):

Comment

Can a player who is a free agent sign a contract at any point or do they have a deadline as well given it is technically not a transfer?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
          Can a player who is a free agent sign a contract at any point or do they have a deadline as well given it is technically not a transfer?
          ''Free agents can be signed by a club at any time during the season, if they had been released by their previous club before the end of the transfer window.[27] A club can request to sign a player on emergency basis, e.g. if several goalkeepers are injured at the same time.[27] In England, clubs from the Football League Championship to the Football Conference can loan in players from 8 September to 25 November and also from 8 February until 24 March.[31] An existing loan deal can be made permanent at any time outside the transfer window.''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transfer_window

Comment

Foulad lost Omid Khaledi (RB) for at least 3 months due to Injury.

Comment

Esteghlal contracts.

Comment

"Russia is Ansaryfrd

Karim Ansarifard intends to continue soccer outside Iran with the proposal of several internal teams, but chose not to sign contracts with Iranian teams.

Tasnim reported, suggesting serious offers for Ansarifard from the Russian League and is one of the teams that's going to be the way with its program director. We must wait and see whether Ansarifard recent years will finally asked whether Iran would play continues."

"انصاری*فرد به روسیه میرود

در آخرین اخبار ۰

کریم انصاری*فرد قصد دارد فوتبالش را در خارج از ایران ادامه دهد و با اینکه چند پیشنهاد از تیم*های داخلی داشت اما ترجیح داد با تیم*های ایرانی قرارداد امضا نکند.
                به گزارش تسنیم، جدی*ترین پیشنهاد انصاری*فرد از یکی از تیم*های لیگ روسیه بوده و قرار است این بازیکن به زودی همراه با مدیر برنامه*هایش راهی این کشور شود. حال باید منتظر ماند و دید که آیا انصاری*فرد در نهایت به خواسته چند سال اخیرش خواهد رسید یا اینکه همچنان در ایران بازی خواهد کرد."

http://www.football111.com/انصاری%E2...#1608;د/

Comment

The salaries look absurd and they are the reason why many players do not consider going to Europe because they will not even get half of what they are getting in IPL.
                  The more absued thing is the salary of team sarparasts. Who in the world would give more than 100000 dollars to some bisavaad or baasavaad keh chizi joz pool masraf kardan va gharaardaade alaki neveshtan balad nistand.
                  I saw the PP contracts and I was shocked. Even Daei does not deserve such high salary and a man with integrity should reject high salary in situation when many people are poor and suffer.
                  Now that I see estehlal's numbers I am more suprised to see those foreign players getting ridiculous salaries.
                  shame shame shame...

Comment

http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13930501001808
                    here is the link for PP fugures.
                    it is good to see the average and the total for PP and SS. If they do not do well specially in ACL championship( PP in this case) then the staff should return 90% of the salaries.
                    It is absurd for a country with tight economic conditions to waste so much.
                    I would boycott seeing the matches if the overpaid players from a team do not shine in the first few games of the competition. They should change salaries to bonus for performance.
                    no goal no bonus for forwards.
                    By the way a professor from UC berkeley may make only 150K dollars per year and these players with much lower IQ and poor performance are given astronomical figures. If they had been chosen by CQ and if they had shined in Brazil I would have no problem, but look at Borhani, Pejman Noori for example... what have they done since a year ago? or look at Daei's brother's salary... Would any other team hire the guy? Personally I do not know him, but the salsry looks absurd the boss and employee from same family is called conflict of interest.
                    In view of this CQ is getting too little and IFF looks more dumb to me than it did before for dragging its feet on CQ's contract renewal.
                    One more observation: WHo is gholampoor and what can he do fo rOld Nielson? train him? getting 1.4 billion toman, somewhere between 500000 and 1 million dollars? If Nielson is good he needs no coach. This salary is too high and perhaps the German Kahn would take 200k to do the job.

Comment

Edinho joins Tractor Sazi from Mes Kerman
                      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        http://farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13930501001808
                        here is the link for PP fugures.
                        it is good to see the average and the total for PP and SS. If they do not do well specially in ACL championship( PP in this case) then the staff should return 90% of the salaries.
                        It is absurd for a country with tight economic conditions to waste so much.
                        I would boycott seeing the matches if the overpaid players from a team do not shine in the first few games of the competition. They should change salaries to bonus for performance.
                        no goal no bonus for forwards.
                        By the way a professor from UC berkeley may make only 150K dollars per year and these players with much lower IQ and poor performance are given astronomical figures. If they had been chosen by CQ and if they had shined in Brazil I would have no problem, but look at Borhani, Pejman Noori for example... what have they done since a year ago? or look at Daei's brother's salary... Would any other team hire the guy? Personally I do not know him, but the salsry looks absurd the boss and employee from same family is called conflict of interest.
                        In view of this CQ is getting too little and IFF looks more dumb to me than it did before for dragging its feet on CQ's contract renewal.
                        One more observation: WHo is gholampoor and what can he do fo rOld Nielson? train him? getting 1.4 billion toman, somewhere between 500000 and 1 million dollars? If Nielson is good he needs no coach. This salary is too high and perhaps the German Kahn would take 200k to do the job.
                        the figures are in rials my friend and not toman...
                        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

^ You are right my friend and I knew it . so let's do the math:
                          let's take a 5 billion salary
                          5 billion /10 + 500 Million toman
                          500 million toman / 2000 toman/dollar = 250,000 dollars . That is high for most players and coaches and abdaarkhaaneh guys.
                          Ask How much Dr. Doom makes.
                          To pay this kind of figure to any foreign player is absurd considering the number of poor people in the country and besides that eliminates the opportunity of the youth to develop. If PP for example was forced to use a domestic player for goalkeeping they would have developed a couple of the players for the world cup more easily.
                          The players who get salary from beitolmal must be evaluated and if they are not performing they should nto be playing for GOV sponsored teams just because a coach likes them or they happen to be friend of relative.
                          The ones who do not peeforms and show failure need to retire at 28 and give chance to the younger players.

Comment

Young players need quality players beside them and to play against to develop. We desperately need good players and quality legionnaires. Playing solely young players would not bringing our football forward.

Comment

I believe the transfer window to sign foreign players is over.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/444412http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/444317

"Iran's Zobahan Signs Lebanese defender Ali Hamam
                                Jul 27,2014

TEHRAN, July 27 (Xinhua) -- Iran's Zobahan of Isfahan soccer team announced the signing of Lebanese right-back Ali Hamam, Tasnim news agency reported on Sunday.

The 28-year-old defender has penned a one-year contract with the Iranian soccer club under an unclosed term.

Ali Hamam started his career at Al-Nejmeh of Lebanon and scored eight goals for the team in 185 matches.

Hamam has also played 21 appearances for Lebanon national football team and scored two goals.

The 14th edition of the Iran Professional League is due to be kicked off on July 31."

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/article...aspx?id=232029

Comment

Working...
                                X