The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Being an Iranian player and trying to secure a permanent move to Europe is no easy task. It's not only about formal offers or money but so much else that's in the process especially for Iranians.

I have some insight on Ansarifard even though it's old news. Most of you guys think Ansarifard isn't even getting offers and that these news about him going to Europe is BS. Well it isn't but it doesn't mean it will happen for sure. It must be said that some articles about him have been bullshit most of the time before.

I'm surprised nothing has surfaced about it yet. Heard this when I met "someone" in Iran and I assure he is credible and only shared this info with me because I kept bugging him about it and because he's close to one of our relatives while following us on a trip.

He told me an official of a bundesliga team was monitoring Ansarifard during TM camps in Austria and in WC. The team is Hamburg.

Could this be the same team talked in the Tasnim News article? Maybe. Who knows what has happened since then..Maybe Hamburg are still interested or another team is trying to sign him.

Just wanted to mention this since I have a gut feeling if he goes to Bundesliga, it will be Hamburg.

PS: Don't PM me for my source because I won't tell anyone. If you don't believe me, I don't blame you because I would have my doubts if I were you as well knowing that this is just some post on PFDC by some member.
    It would be nice!!! I mentioned it before that Hamburg would be good for him, we have a good striker with Lasogga and I think that Karim can be the second striker in our team.
    Because Zoua isn't good and I'm sure that Karim is better than Rudnevs.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
      Being an Iranian player and trying to secure a permanent move to Europe is no easy task. It's not only about formal offers or money but so much else that's in the process especially for Iranians.

I have some insight on Ansarifard even though it's old news. Most of you guys think Ansarifard isn't even getting offers and that these news about him going to Europe is BS. Well it isn't but it doesn't mean it will happen for sure. It must be said that some articles about him have been bullshit most of the time before.

I'm surprised nothing has surfaced about it yet. Heard this when I met "someone" in Iran and I assure he is credible and only shared this info with me because I kept bugging him about it and because he's close to one of our relatives while following us on a trip.

He told me an official of a bundesliga team was monitoring Ansarifard during TM camps in Austria and in WC. The team is Hamburg.

Could this be the same team talked in the Tasnim News article? Maybe. Who knows what has happened since then..Maybe Hamburg are still interested or another team is trying to sign him.

Just wanted to mention this since I have a gut feeling if he goes to Bundesliga, it will be Hamburg.

PS: Don't PM me for my source because I won't tell anyone. If you don't believe me, I don't blame you because I would have my doubts if I were you as well knowing that this is just some post on PFDC by some member.
      If there is interest why won't he go? Is it just financial?

Comment

IS NOW TRAVELING TO IRAN TO FINISH CONTRACT WITH PERSEPOLIS.

http://www.nacion.com/deportes/futbo...432456877.html

Comment

We are in desperate need of his services, hope this news is true.
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Persepolis are also heavily interested in 21 year old Daniel Boateng who last played for Arsenal.

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/Iran.Nation...levant_count=1

Comment

Hasegawa better join us, I am still hopeful he eventually will! At least he does not play in some Al-Tokhmi or Micky Mouse league..

Let's see if they can sort out his citizenship issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Cataphract View Post
                  Karim Ansarifard linked with a move to unnamed Bundesliga side

Iranian international striker Karim Ansarifard has been linked with a move to an unnamed German Bundesliga side, according to a report in Tasnim News Agency on Saturday.

Earlier this week, it was also reported that Spanish second division side Osasuna showed interest in signing the former Tractor Sazi and Persepolis striker.

After the 2014 World Cup, Ansarifard rejected all offers from the Iranian clubs to continue his career in Europe.

Ansarifard was part of the Iranian football team in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. He was an unused substitute in Iran's first two matches in the group stages. He played his first World Cup match against Bosnia and Herzegovina, coming in as a substitute for Ashkan Dejagah in the 68th minute.

http://www.tehrantimes.com/sports/11...undesliga-side

Akhe Karim Pokhi nist ke bere Bundesliga...felan bayad beshine moohasho shoone kone...IPL behtarin jaashe...

Comment

ansarifard, pooladi and shojaei trained together in iran today according to pooladi insta post

Comment

Wants the news on karim?

Comment

Originally posted by allan123 View Post

IS NOW TRAVELING TO IRAN TO FINISH CONTRACT WITH PERSEPOLIS.

http://www.nacion.com/deportes/futbo...432456877.html
                        What a $%&@#$% joke!

They don't wages to the players but they manage to secure a world class player. They don't manage to raise talent but instead they just go abroad and pay a player to come across.

Our league, our federation, our entire football culture is a lame joke. If these people were to instead invest a tenth of this money into young talent so that we can compete for trophies in the future and make our name known but no, let's invest millions of dollars that we don't have into a player that we don't need.
                        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                          What a $%&@#$% joke!
                          They don't wages to the players but they manage to secure a world class player. They don't manage to raise talent but instead they just go abroad and pay a player to come across.
                          Our league, our federation, our entire football culture is a lame joke. If these people were to instead invest a tenth of this money into young talent so that we can compete for trophies in the future and make our name known but no, let's invest millions of dollars that we don't have into a player that we don't need.
                          Our league and our players level is globally low, everything that can made our league better is welcomed. If we can pay these millions to bring CR7 to Paykan let it be, our league will improve.

investing millions blindly on youngs won't help if you cannot hire the appropriate foreign coaches to teach them the basics.

Comment

What a $%&@#$% joke!

Quality foreign players and coaches is one of the best ways to raise the level of play in your league. The more quality players we have, the better.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                              Our league and our players level is globally low, everything that can made our league better is welcomed. If we can pay these millions to bring CR7 to Paykan let it be, our league will improve.

investing millions blindly on youngs won't help if you cannot hire the appropriate foreign coaches to teach them the basics.
                              Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                              Quality foreign players and coaches is one of the best ways to raise the level of play in your league. The more quality players we have, the better.
                              I never said invest blindly.

How exactly is bringing in foreign players going to improve our league?
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

I never said invest blindly.

How exactly is bringing in foreign players going to improve our league?
                                Raises the level of competition....
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

Working...
                                X