Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
    I never said invest blindly.

How exactly is bringing in foreign players going to improve our league?
    You never said blindly, but generally every planning done in Iran are done blindly without a proper strategy. Investing billions on camps with iranian coach and dozen of friendlies abroad against the like of Armenia and so are what they would do.

Comment

This could very well be bs, came across this at Iranfootballnews Facebook page. It states Fenerbache are interested in Khalatbari and Sharifi from the pre-season friendly they played. There is no direct source so not sure but thought I'd post anyways:

"Fenerbahce is apparently interested in Khalatbari and Sharifi.
      Both have played relatively well against Fenerbahce. Especially Sharifi had a lot of chances in the friendly match between Sepahan and Fenerbahce!

Hajsafi to an offer from an English club have (name unknown). According Khalilian (President of Sepahan) Hajsafi will change to 90%."

https://de-de.facebook.com/iranianfootballnews

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
        This could very well be bs, came across this at Iranfootballnews Facebook page. It states Fenerbache are interested in Khalatbari and Sharifi from the pre-season friendly they played. There is no direct source so not sure but thought I'd post anyways:

"Fenerbahce is apparently interested in Khalatbari and Sharifi.
        Both have played relatively well against Fenerbahce. Especially Sharifi had a lot of chances in the friendly match between Sepahan and Fenerbahce!

Hajsafi to an offer from an English club have (name unknown). According Khalilian (President of Sepahan) Hajsafi will change to 90%."

https://de-de.facebook.com/iranianfootballnews
        Our dear friend unique football reported the same news in the sepahan fan thread, seems like BS for now as there hasn't been any real source to follow it up. I believe it was the chairman of sepahan who was making these claims
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Comment

Even if ture I can't imagine Kranjar would allow three of his best players leave at the begining the season. All three are starters for the Yellows.

Would be great if it happens of course, but I just don't see all three being sold by Sepahan!!
            He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt, for he has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice. Albert Einstein

Throughout history, it has been the inaction of those who could have acted, the indifference of those who should have known better, and the silence of the voice of justice when it mattered most that has made it possible for evil to triumph.

Comment

http://www.teammelli.com/2014/08/15/...play-in-qatar/http://football.ir/news/iran/1393/05...k-1197765.html

Comment

If haghighi leaves PP I will cry myself to sleep for a week straight
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

another one to arab league

*sigh*

our futbol is hopeless....they will all move to arab clubs for money...there is no more real money in europe, unless u are a real talent. we cant expect our players to go to euro teams when they dont pay

Comment

i think there might be more to these moves at this time and us being grouped with 3 arab teams in asian cup has something to do with our players receiving so many offers. they would gladly spend that money if for nothing just to have a close eye on our players. cq also said something about these persian gulf countries planning and focusing their efforts on defeating iran.

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                      another one to arab league

*sigh*

our futbol is hopeless....they will all move to arab clubs for money...there is no more real money in europe, unless u are a real talent. we cant expect our players to go to euro teams when they dont pay
                      if all these transfers are used to help pay of the club's debt then i am all for the transfers. right now ALL clubs in iran have debts ranging from few billion toman to 70-80 billion toman. someone has to start paying this off sooner or later.

if it means selling ALL our players to Persian Gulf Leagues for few years and pay off the debt and close our league for few years i am all for it!!
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

I have a question for all those who say financial matters are the most important matter and that it's ok that our players to to Arab countries. At what point do quality and drive and determination matter?

Comment

Re: The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          I have a question for all those who say financial matters are the most important matter and that it's ok that our players to to Arab countries. At what point do quality and drive and determination matter?
                          Just from observations, in people I would say when they either have too much or too little. It's then that I find people have drive and determination. Rarely when things are going ok.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            Raises the level of competition....
                            Raises the level of competition? What competition? Any of the players who end up coming here play in the starting 11 non-stop, and when they don't get paid they leave to a better paying team and end up suing us.

How did Nilson raise the level of competition exactly? How is Luciano Pereira (or whatever his name is) raise the level of competition? How is Karrar Jassem pushing his teammates to become better?

"Raises the level of competition" is just another excuse.

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                            You never said blindly, but generally every planning done in Iran are done blindly without a proper strategy. Investing billions on camps with iranian coach and dozen of friendlies abroad against the like of Armenia and so are what they would do.
                            Well, Foolad, Sepahan and Malavan (I could be mistaken about this one though) have been pumping out talent after talent over the past years. So evidently someone is planning with a good strategy, but as we all know Foulad hasn't been consistent in their ACL runs. This is partially because of the outright insane scheduling of the ACL, but also because Foulad can't hold on to its talents.

What has all the stupid spending brought Perspolis? or Esteghlal? Sepahan who has been churning out talent after talent has been doing great. We have fantastic teams with fantastic talent that get picked apart by money and then both the players and the teams are ruined. How have Carlos Santos, Ali Hamam, Alberto, Jassim, or Mkoyan helped our league?

Ugh.
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

http://theiranproject.com/blog/2014/...in-persepolis/
                              We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=174726

finally?!

Comment

Working...
                                X