No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it's too late for Malavan. Irandoust was and has been clueless for the past 20 years. They were intent on getting relegated when they hired him.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Malavan New Coach:

Stevan Mojsilović

این مربی 47 ساله، در سال های 2002 و 2009 به
      عنوان مربی سال مونته نگرو انتخاب شده است.
      Excellent choice by Malavan to give it a shot with a foreign coach, still can't believe they let skocic walk after having one of the best records in the IPL the last 10 weeks. It's sad that a team as talented as theirs is struggling as much as they are. I'm confident mojsilovic will give them a better chance than any other domestic coach will
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Bakhtiar Rahmani heading to Tractor Sazi apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
          I thought he was supposed to move to a French club this summer.

Comment

AW: The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

I doubt he was but this move certainly is due to sarbazi.

Comment

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/f...ra-way-4405080

Comment

Did you guys knew that Barzay from Rah Ahan is playing for Al Rayyan now??
                sigpic

Comment

There were reports he might go there, but I never saw any confirmation.

They are in second league of Qatar though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                    is there any confirmation on this?
                    Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                      is there any confirmation on this?
                      NO , not yet.

If his current negotiation plea with military official fail , he is headed to Tractor.
                      I think , Tractor should go for Valid Mashaei. He is also declared Sarbaz. He play same position as Kiani.

عسگریان: وضعیت بختیار رحمانی هنوز مشخص نیست

معاون اجرایی باشگاه فولاد خوزستان در مورد وضعیت بازیکنان سرباز این تیم مثل آرش افشین، ولید مشاعیزاده و بختیار رحمانی گفت:
                      بختیار رحمانی به دنبال برطرف کردن مشکلش است و هنوز وضعیت این بازیکن قطعی نشده است
                      اما افشین و مشاعی زاده از لیست خارج شدند و دیگر نمی توانند تیم را همراهی کنند، آنها خودشان هم این موضوع را پذیرفته اند

Comment

No wonder hardly any club attempts to invest in developing the youth. Because after spending so much time, energy and money on finding, training and developing these youngsters, the moment they start to shine, this stupid idiotic ''military service'' issue is brought up and they get shipped to ''mordeh khor'' clubs on pretext of ''military service''. ...... FOR FREE !!!!
                        Ridiculous.

Got nothing against the TS club. But what the f**k does building tractors got to do with military?

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                          No wonder hardly any club attempts to invest in developing the youth. Because after spending so much time, energy and money on finding, training and developing these youngsters, the moment they start to shine, this stupid idiotic ''military service'' issue is brought up and they get shipped to ''mordeh khor'' clubs on pretext of ''military service''.

Got nothing against the TS club. But what the f**k does building tractors got to do with military?
                          Partly own by Sepah's Retirement Fund.

Comment

Last we heard he was negotiating to join a Qatari team, now report said Germany. !!

یک ایرانی در راه ورود به فوتبال آلمان/ برزای در تمرینات کایزرسلاترن شرکت کرد

خبرگزاری تسنیم: بازیکن تیم فوتبال راه آهن تهران در آستانه پیوستن به یک تیم آلمانی است.

به گزارش خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری تسنیم، بهنام برزای، بازیکن تیم فوتبال راه آهن که 21 سال سن دارد و جزو بازیکنان آینده دار فوتبال کشورمان محسوب می شود در آستانه پیوستن به یک تیم آلمانی است.
                            این بازیکن در حال حاضر در تمرینات تیم کایزرسلاترن حضور یافته تا در صورت جلب نظر مربیان این تیم، با این باشگاه آلمانی قراردادی را امضا کند. کایزرسلاترن که در سال های حضور در بوندسلیگا از فریدون زندی بهره می برد و بازیکن پیشین تیم ملی کشورمان جزو بازیکنان اصلی این تیم محسوب می شد، اکنون در بوندسلیگای دو حضور دارد و با توجه به قرار گرفتنش در رده دوم جدول وضعیت خوبی دارد.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              No wonder hardly any club attempts to invest in developing the youth. Because after spending so much time, energy and money on finding, training and developing these youngsters, the moment they start to shine, this stupid idiotic ''military service'' issue is brought up and they get shipped to ''mordeh khor'' clubs on pretext of ''military service''. ...... FOR FREE !!!!
                              Ridiculous.

This is the same with Korean talents, I heard that the koreans playing for Mainz and other Bundesliga teams are free from the millitary because of their sucsess in U22 asian games.
                              But when theese Bundesliga teams bought them they knew that there are military issues.
                              sigpic

Comment

Mahini & Asouri joined Tractor sazi Tabriz.

ماهینی و عشوری دقایقی پیش ضمن توافق با مدیرعامل باشگاه و عقد قرارداد
                                رسما به تیم تراکتورسازی تبریز پیوستند.
                                این دو بازیکن در تمرینات تیم حاضر می شوند و از نیم فصل دوم می توانند برای تراکتورسازی بازی کنند.

Comment

Working...
                                X