The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    well he was called up by CQ once and declined. So I think we should try to forget about him. CQ would really never ask him twice.
    Same case with Dejagah everyone thinking he wouldn't play for Iran anymore..it's still not a closed case if he isn't capped by japan. Aria's situation is more complex though.

Comment

well he was called up by CQ once and declined. So I think we should try to forget about him. CQ would really never ask him twice.
      lol he did not decline. nationality and citizen issues. it wasnt like cq zang zad va aria goft na, im not interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Same case with Dejagah everyone thinking he wouldn't play for Iran anymore..it's still not a closed case if he isn't capped by japan. Aria's situation is more complex though.
        Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
        lol he did not decline. nationality and citizen issues. it wasnt like cq zang zad va aria goft na, im not interested.
        Well im judging from CQ's charestiristicajzjeiwbwi(?), he said that he had no durther interest and that he wasnt a candidate sfter he didnt join when asked to, before the world cup. And my point is that I doubt CQ would go after him twice, even if it was Dejagah, if they would turn his offer down. im not sure why you guys make up reasons that you have no proof of. If you do, please post them here so I know that I'm wrong.

Comment

Well im judging from CQ's charestiristicajzjeiwbwi(?), he said that he had no durther interest and that he wasnt a candidate sfter he didnt join when asked to. And my point is that I doubt CQ would go after him twice, even if it was Dejagah, if they would turn his offer down. im not sure why you guys make up reasons that you have no proof of. If you do, please post them here so I know that I'm wrong.
          can you provide me a source when CQ said he had not furthur interest in him, and that aria did not join when asked to please?
          if you remember the 90 episode where adel called arias father, his father said, aria wants to join TM but in doing so he would lose his Japanese citizenship ! he said it will take more time for him to figure out a solution . never once said he was not interested or declined the invitation as you said in ur previous comment.

Comment

can you provide me a source when CQ said he had not furthur interest in him, and that aria did not join when asked to please?
            if you remember the 90 episode where adel called arias father, his father said, aria wants to join TM but in doing so he would lose his Japanese citizenship ! he said it will take more time for him to figure out a solution . never once said he was not interested or declined the invitation as you said in ur previous comment.
            There was an interview during our TM camps where he ssid something like that. And I wouldnt take his dads word as the undidputed truth, you want him to call in and say "no my son doesnt like Iran". Maybe he didnt join because of issues, neither you or I can know. All I know is what CQ said in that interview and that was that no other players were important than his current squad when asked about Aria. Im paraphrasing ofcourse. Maybe he was talking about that exact moment. My point was however that we have seen how harsh CQ is and has a one strike policy. Which is why I dont think CQ would bother to ask twice, not Aria in specific, but anyone. Judging from his personality.

Comment

There was an interview during our TM camps where he ssid something like that. And I wouldnt take his dads word as the undidputed truth, you want him to call in and say "no my son doesnt like Iran". Maybe he didnt join because of issues, neither you or I can know. All I know is what CQ said in that interview and that was that no other players were important than his current squad when asked about Aria. Im paraphrasing ofcourse. Maybe he was talking about that exact moment. My point was however that we have seen how harsh CQ is and has a one strike policy. Which is why I dont think CQ would bother to ask twice, not Aria in specific, but anyone. Judging from his personality.
              i would still like to see the source tho. i do believe you! but i would feel more comfortable seeing the source to believe it. now, when asked if aria is more important or ur team, any coach , even the stupid QN would say my current squad is more important and that is where all my focus is on atm. you cant really take that comment with a grain of slat and say oh it means that cq isnt going to invite him again. if arias situation gets fixed, i have no doubt in my mind that he will get invited. we need a CAM , that is what we are lacking.

Comment

i would still like to see the source tho. i do believe you! but i would feel more comfortable seeing the source to believe it. now, when asked if aria is more important or ur team, any coach , even the stupid QN would say my current squad is more important and that is where all my focus is on atm. you cant really take that comment with a grain of slat and say oh it means that cq isnt going to invite him again. if arias situation gets fixed, i have no doubt in my mind that he will get invited. we need a CAM , that is what we are lacking.
                sorry bro, dont have the link, but some other members can surely back up the story. And I agree with everything you just said, my point was just that CQ doesnt strike me as the type to beg.

Comment

I wouldn't conclude much from a interview which Aria's dad was woke out of his sleep for thanks to Navad during the middle of the night. I think Japanese sources are more credible, and I read several news agencies stating Aria wouldn't mind representing Iran if Japan doesn't work out.

If I remember correctly, in August 2014 there was a meeting between the two federations IFF and JFA. They said Aria is eligible to join based on the FIFA rules, which means he can officially hold his citizenship while playing for Iran if it happens. Keep in mind they discussed this case a lot, most probably.

I would say there is a 50% chance of him to join for the WCQ 2018. If he wanted to join Iran only because of playing at the World Cup, he would have accepted already. So there are probably more issues which we are not aware of. Real Zaragoza wants him, obviously he might not be a bad player for Iran at all. I hope IFF keeps eye on him.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    I wouldn't conclude much from a interview which Aria's dad was woke out of his sleep for thanks to Navad during the middle of the night. I think Japanese sources are more credible, and I read several news agencies stating Aria wouldn't mind representing Iran if Japan doesn't work out.

If I remember correctly, in August 2014 there was a meeting between the two federations IFF and JFA. They said Aria is eligible to join based on the FIFA rules, which means he can officially hold his citizenship while playing for Iran if it happens. Keep in mind they discussed this case a lot, most probably.

I would say there is a 50% chance of him to join for the WCQ 2018. If he wanted to join Iran only because of playing at the World Cup, he would have accepted already. So there are probably more issues which we are not aware of. Real Zaragoza wants him, obviously he might not be a bad player for Iran at all. I hope IFF keeps eye on him.
                    Read my latest post bro, I agree with most of the stuff you guys said.

Comment

confirmed, Ahmad Alnemeh is going back to his old team Foulad. Foulad need an experienced player in place of Ayoub Vali.

با قراردادی به مدت یک فصل و نیم
                      آل نعمه به تیم فوتبال فولاد پیوست
                      مدافع تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی با قراردادی یک سال و نیمه به فولاد پیوست.

Comment

فیروز کریمی سرمربی ملوان شد
                        سرمربی سابق ذوب آهن اصفهان به عنوان سرمربی جدید ملوان انتخاب شد.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

فیروز کریمی سرمربی ملوان شد
                          سرمربی سابق ذوب آهن اصفهان به عنوان سرمربی جدید ملوان انتخاب شد.

Best news of the year. I hope Navad invites him or interviews him plenty.
                          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

- عیسی اندوی جانشین لک در تراکتورسازی شد
                            خبرگزاری تسنیم: دروازه بان پیشین تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن اصفهان به تراکتورسازی تبریز پیوس

Comment

Kiarash, are you sure he said he ''WOULDNT MIND''? Or are you merely mistranslation?

Because this means a whole lot different than someone saying '''I'd like to''.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post

- عیسی اندوی جانشین لک در تراکتورسازی شد
                                خبرگزاری تسنیم: دروازه بان پیشین تیم فوتبال ذوب آهن اصفهان به تراکتورسازی تبریز پیوس
                                Interesting. Don't remember how he played in Zob Ahan but he has played in the ukranian premier league and Ligue 2. He has been without a club since the summer, so don't know if he's in shape.. so it's quite a risk. Do you know if he's bought as a first or second keeper? and is Lak completely out of the squad or what's happening?
                                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Working...
                                X