No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Senegalese goalkeeper Issa Ndoye joined Tractor Sazi football team on Sunday.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/581494

Comment

^wow, are they letting Lak go? Or just giving him time to work out his issues?
      راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I think they're kicking Lak out of the team due to disciplinary issues. I've heard he parties a lot and last time he was on Navad he had a hickey on his neck. My guess is he misbehaved and the Khatibi had enough of it and kicked him out of the team.

Comment

Ando is reported to go to Zob Ahan

and Mosalman to Esteghlal Tehran

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
            Ando is reported to go to Zob Ahan

and Mosalman to Esteghlal Tehran
            Mosalman to SS??? Are you sure? On his IG most of his posts used to have a heart than 6666. I doubt he will sign with SS

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              Mosalman to SS??? Are you sure? On his IG most of his posts used to have a heart than 6666. I doubt he will sign with SS
              That's what is being reported, but who knows.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...ست

Comment

its confirmed, he removed all those perspolis pictures. yaghoob karimi and sajjad shahbazadeh welcomed him. it seems he is being exchanged with ando
                Originally posted by siavasharian
                ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
                بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Ando in Zob Ahan.... interesting....
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

"Brizilian midfielder joins Iran's Traktorsazi

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/12...zilian-radams/

Comment

"Ukraine: Three players from Ukranian Second Divisions Potential move to Irans IPL?
                      12/09/2014 - 14:12

Just three Ukrainian players in the near future can go conquer the championship of Iran.

According to Football.ua, leaders of the Iranian Pro League are showing great interest directly to the three players from Stryiska "Rocks". We are talking about the leaders of the club of western Ukraine, represented by counsel Podolyaka, midfielder and striker Skakun Tsyutsyure. It is reported that in the near future the players will travel to Iran, where they will be on trial. If they manage to express themselves, they will sign a contract with the club.

Note Podoliak, Racehorse and Tsyutsyura played in the "Rocks" almost all the matches in the second Ukrainian league this season. Besides, Vasily Tsyutsyura has several challenges in the youth team of Ukraine. At one time he was credited with interest to Dnipro"

http://euro.com.ua/ukraina/091214-tr...ereedut-v-iran

Comment

Originally posted by yashar_fasihnia View Post
                        its confirmed, he removed all those perspolis pictures. yaghoob karimi and sajjad shahbazadeh welcomed him. it seems he is being exchanged with ando
                        this guy is a f**king traitor, can't wait for the derby, hope he is given a proper welcome by our supporters and our players

Comment

this guy is a f**king traitor, can't wait for the derby, hope he is given a proper welcome by our supporters and our players
                          its nowhere near what nikibakht did, mosalman played only a half season mostky as a benchwarmer for pp
                          sigpic

Comment

lol inam az Mosalman, what a stupid move. We have bunch of fake players in the league desperately trying to get some love from the fans, no matter how. Too bad they don't realize that they are just destroying their own fan base.

Formerly known as Persianking!
                            Follow me @
                            instagram/iranscout
                            instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

My Top loyal players:

1. Nikbakht
                              2. P.Nouri
                              3. Mosalman

They are truly sorkhabi. RPZ

Esteghlal and Persepolis are slowly fading away. Their players are now crappier, no sense of loyalty, and do not feel truly "Persepolisi" or "Esteghlali" anymore. SS/PP became nothing more than brands/names.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                                My Top loyal players:

1. Nikbakht
                                2. P.Nouri
                                3. Mosalman

They are truly sorkhabi. RPZ

Esteghlal and Persepolis are slowly fading away. Their players are now crappier, no sense of loyalty, and do not feel truly "Persepolisi" or "Esteghlali" anymore. SS/PP became nothing more than brands/names.
                                I personally would put Nouri ahead of nikbakht. He was an integral part of PP's championship winning team and always stated how much he loved the club and benefited from it so much....basically how he was recognized and called up to TM by his own afshin ghotbi. I guess one can argue the same about nikbakht so perhaps it's just a personal preference since I'm a red and on the opposite end
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X