No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont understand the hate here on the Forum. Until 8 or 10 years ago esteghlali and perspolisi players hate each other and it was not possible to play for both sides. But today its something normal. The half of the team played for perspolis and estghlal.

For me the more important aspect is that our young players/talents need to grow and have some fix playing time! I mean look how fast time is running.
    These players are/were the hope of the future of iranian football. two ears ago some of them were praised as shining stars and now look how old they are.

Soroush Rafiei 24 -> 25 in 3 Months!
    Mohsen Mosalman 23 -> 24 in 1 Month
    Yaghoub Karimi 23
    Bakhtiar Rahmani 23
    Mohammad Reza Khanzadeh 23
    Payam Sadeghian 22 -> 23 in 2 Months
    Omid Alishah 22 -> 23 in 1 Month
    Mehdi Sharifi 22
    Ali Karimi 20 -> 21 in 2 Months

Most of them will play for us in 2018! And still many of them dont have enought playing time because they change theire Team every 6 month or year. So how should player develop when he has a new team in such a short time?!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      My Top loyal players:

1. Nikbakht
      2. P.Nouri
      3. Mosalman

They are truly sorkhabi. RPZ

Esteghlal and Persepolis are slowly fading away. Their players are now crappier, no sense of loyalty, and do not feel truly "Persepolisi" or "Esteghlali" anymore. SS/PP became nothing more than brands/names.
      lol

Although the biggest traitor in football must be Ronaldo (Brazilian), dude played for Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, and Inter Milan.

Comment

http://tehrantimes.com/sports/120252...khreddini-says

A J League team wants me, Esteghlal defender Fakhreddini says

Comment

http://tehrantimes.com/sports/120252...khreddini-says

A J League team wants me, Esteghlal defender Fakhreddini says

lmao afghanistan league doesnt even want fakhreddini
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Vahid Taleblou signs with Esteghlal

Comment

رافخایی در ازای موسوی جذب فولاد میشود
              توافقات لازم بر سر انتقال سیدجلال رافخایی انجام شده و قرار است این بازیکن به فولاد خوزستان بپیوندد و به جای او سیدایمان موسوی راهی ملوان شود.

Comment

Tractor wants Ando and Nosrati
                http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...A7%D9%87%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  Hopefully not Nosrati again.. Baba tarekhesh gozashte
                  Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Sadeghian claims on his latest instagram post that he has offers from Russia and Turkey, but he wants to stay with PP for their supporters until the end of the season. He says that many said that he should go to Europe and improve, but he thinks he has time to do so and he can go whenever he wants... Worse thing is probably the thousands of PP fans commenting with excitement and love, as if he just did a godly move by staying at PP.

PP probably wouldn't let him go anyways especially now that they are in the ACL and in deep trouble in the league. It's really sad though that he takes these opportunities for granted. I can tell for sure that he is not ambitious.
                    I can also see him going to Europe in the future but I wouldn't count much on him doing well on long term. He seems pretty insecure and has a weak personality, he won't be able to endure European football lifestyle too long. It's really sad because I think that he has the potential to be so big for Iran. I hope he proves me wrong.

Comment

Sadeghian claims on his latest instagram post that he has offers from Russia and Turkey, but he wants to stay with PP for their supporters until the end of the season. He says that many said that he should go to Europe and improve, but he thinks he has time to do so and he can go whenever he wants...

PP probably wouldn't let him go anyways especially now that they are in the ACL and in deep trouble in the league. It's really sad though that he takes these opportunities for granted. I can tell for sure that he is not ambitious.
                      I can also see him going to Europe in the future but I wouldn't count much on him doing well on long term. He seems pretty insecure and has a weak personality, he won't be able to endure European football lifestyle too long. It's really sad because I think that he has the potential to be so big for Iran. I hope he proves me wrong.
                      He always says he has offers from countries, yet he never joins any European team. I don't know whats wrong with him, why would you bother bringing up your offers if you actually never do something with them? I just don't understand.

Comment

Sadeghian might not realize that for Perspolis and its true fans it would always be greater to see him (or any other player) succeed in Europe as a former Perspolis player. Seing Iranian players making it to Europe is more delightful than any trophy.

Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                          Sadeghian might not realize that for Perspolis and its true fans it would always be greater to see him (or any other player) succeed in Europe as a former Perspolis player. Seing Iranian players making it to Europe is more delightful than any trophy.

Well, then he deserves to rotten up in Iran!!!

Comment

ZandiJoon's dreams are coming true.

Enayati is apparently going to Esteghlal Tehran.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...شد
                            راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I actually don't think these moves are a bad idea at all on bringing back some of their old timers like Taleblou and enayati who still have some gas left in the tank, they know what it takes to win and are familiar with QNs system.
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                                ZandiJoon's dreams are coming true.

Enayati is apparently going to Esteghlal Tehran.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...شد

Comment

Working...
                                X