Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
    Has Foolad even STARTED its transfers?
    They have lost more than half of their top players. They don't have a goal keeper with makani and Youssefi gone (except salimi). They don't have defenders(padovani and karami gone). They don't have strikers (Pereira gone).
    Madness
    That's going to be a very tough ACL campaign this time, I don't expect Foolad to make it out of the group easily.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
      Has Foolad even STARTED its transfers?
      They have lost more than half of their top players. They don't have a goal keeper with makani and Youssefi gone (except salimi). They don't have defenders(padovani and karami gone). They don't have strikers (Pereira gone).
      Madness
      Foulad Budget has been cut while Naft , Zobahan, Tractor , Sepahan budget have increased.

Afshin is questionable for 1/2 season. They got Musavi for Rezaei and Chago for Chavez but no replacement for Karami, Padvani, Makani , Luciano all starters.

So far they have listed Chago & Musavi. They wanted Ahmadi & Alnemeh but their demands were excessive. Fould this season is a much weaker team and they willrely on their youth hoping to hold middle rank this season and plan for next season.

All Foulad man
      ( not include 6 U19 U22 players that are with TMU - unfortunately these players won't be much use for Foulad because they will be away with TM youth teams.
      Mashaei , Vakia , Jahankohan are with U22 about to go to Jordan and Hezami, Jafari, Haghzadeh are with U19)
      I see Ahmad Abdollahzadeh and Ahle shakheh in this picture they mostly are replacement for Nouri and Padovani

Shab Karami , Khaledi , MrEzaei , Luciano, Chaves , Yousefi . Afshin, Kalantari , Ansari ,Jafari , Rezaei
      Nouri, Karam i,
      Jamaati , Padovani, Rahmani , Salimi , Saeidi , Salarzadeh, Badrlu, Vakia.
      Vali , Abdollahzadeh , ..
      Makani..Rafiei, Mashaei

Not in the picture Hakhamanesh or Niayesh ( Sarbazi)

New addition from youth. Jahantigh ( FW) Homayouni ( GK) ,Musavi( GK), Khazaei (CD) Sawaeidi(MF), Rababi (MF), Ahleshakheh (CD)

Comment

So I thought Bakthiar Rahmani was supposed to go to Europe after the World Cup? Anyone knows what happened to him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          So I thought Bakthiar Rahmani was supposed to go to Europe after the World Cup? Anyone knows what happened to him?
          he extended his contract

Comment

st mark jan do you know if ali hazami now has a professional contract with foolad?

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
              he extended his contract
              Thanks for the news, really sucks. So much for going to Europe....usual shit like always with Iranian players

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Thanks for the news, really sucks. So much for going to Europe....usual shit like always with Iranian players
                Truly frustrating... WC is over for weeks now for Iran and no sign of even one transfer in Europe, even from players like Reza and Dejagah. F*ck that.

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                  st mark jan do you know if ali hazami now has a professional contract with foolad?
                  As far as I know yes but he signed contract while he was about 15 if i am not wrong and if he really want to leave he can.
                  Foulad club is very bad about handling transfers . He has yet to train with senior team.

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                    Truly frustrating... WC is over for weeks now for Iran and no sign of even on transfer in Europe, even from players like Reza and Dejagah. F*ck that.
                    After The WC and Terms of CQ contract . case for all transfers specially youth may get complicated if report about clause in CQ contracts is accurate.
                    Hopefully we will find out if these rumors are true.

Comment

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                      After The WC and Terms of CQ contract . case for all transfers specially youth may get complicated if report about clause in CQ contracts is accurate.
                      Hopefully we will find out if these rumors are true.
                      I don't understand why? Explain please?

Comment

Originally posted by Zandi360 View Post
                        I don't understand why? Explain please?
                        Not seen any contract but base on reports, If any young TM players as a result of WC exposure got contract , certain commission is for CQ and if this is true it will cut into Agent cut.
                        According to a report new CQ contract has a clause that( since CQ will somehow monitor youth programs )CQ get certain commission for any transfer of youth TM .
                        players...

As for Bakhtiar nowadays if you ask him how are you , his typical reply is CQ is good, he is best and Nekonam is best TM captain.
                        He is # 11 in above picture , next to Sharifat now wear #10 instead of #8

Comment

Rahmani is Iran's next Mobali. Highly overrated by fans but a very limited player who isn't good enough to play in Europe. Whatever you guys see in him I'm not seeing and I've watched several of Foolad's games. I see an above average IPL player with many bad habits and nothing more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shahin View Post
                            Rahmani is Iran's next Mobali. Highly overrated by fans but a very limited player who isn't good enough to play in Europe. Whatever you guys see in him I'm not seeing and I've watched several of Foolad's games. I see an above average IPL player with many bad habits and nothing more.
                            You may be right, why not write that to CQ remind him of a mistake he did.

Comment

Foolad will probably get Yaghoub Karimi from Sepahan unless Haj Safi gets a European contract.

Comment

it is all bazar gharmi by our players, none of them will go to europe.
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X