Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sv: The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    Help out a badbakht non-Farsi reader and lotfan Begoo what it's about?

Comment

Re: The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      Help out a badbakht non-Farsi reader and lotfan Begoo what it's about?
      It says he had serious offers from Russia but picked an unnamed club in Tenerife

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        It says he had serious offers from Russia but picked an unnamed club in Tenerife
        I see he's going for the same lifestyle as Masoud wise choice young man!

Comment

I rather see him going to Segunda Division than being benched in Russia. If he goes to a decent team like Las Palmas (example) he will also have a chance to promote to La Liga and get playing minutes too.

Comment

I rather see him going to Segunda Division than being benched in Russia. If he goes to a decent team he will also have a chance to promote to La Liga and get playing minutes too.
            Bro, imagne 3 Iranians in Spain this season. If he goes, I choose to believe in him performing like Masoud. Hopefully some of them will promote this time!

Comment

Bro, imagne 3 Iranians in Spain this season. If he goes, I choose to believe in him performing like Masoud. Hopefully some of them will promote this time!
              How Las Palmas managed to fuck up in the very last seconds of the play off final is still beyond me, stupid fans ruined everything by storming the field when the game was still not over..

Comment

How Las Palmas managed to fuck up in the very last seconds of the play off final is still beyond me, stupid fans ruined everything by storming the field when the game was still not over..
                I share the same aggression, the stupidity was on a level I have never seen before. Still shocked.

Comment

MLS scouts were watching Hasegawa yesterday during Frontale vs Cerezo game. Maybe he will move if his team relegates to J2.

Comment

https://www.google.com/search?q=Tene...h=545#imgdii=_

Comment

Btw, if it's really Tenerife..I assume Ansarifard is going to sign with CD Tenerife. Segunda Division team which ended 11th in 2013-2014.

Comment

Finally we're getting some good news in Hajsafi and Ansarifard. Let's just hope that the moves go through

Comment

Btw, if it's really Tenerife..I assume Ansarifard is going to sign with CD Tenerife. Segunda Division team which ended 11th in 2013-2014.
                          This is being spread around Iranian media...according to a couple of unverified supposedly official IFF/Iran Football Social media accounts:

کریم انصاری فرد در راه تنه*ریف اسپانیا...
                          به گزارش برخی رسانه*های ایران، کریم انصاری فرد، آقای گل فصل گذشته لیگ برتر فوتبال ایران قرار است به تنه*ریف یکی از تیم*های دسته یک لیگ اسپانیا برود.

به گزارش خبرگزاری ایسنا او قرار است امشب برای امضای نهایی کردن قرار داد خود با تنه*ریف به اسپانیا سفر کند.

آقای گل فصل گذشته لیگ برتر ایران، پیشنهادهایی از باشگاه*های لیگ برتر روسیه و چند باشگاه لیگ دسته یک اسپانیا داشته است.
                          Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

"Iranian striker Ansarifard linked with CD Tenerife move

Iranian striker Karim Ansarifard has been linked with a move to Spanish second division side CD Tenerife, according Iranian Students News Agency on Sunday.

Earlier this month, he was also linked with a move to an unnamed Russian club. The 24-year old striker, who has previously played for Saipa, Persepolis and Tractor Sazi, rejected all offers from the Iranian clubs after the 2014 World Cup to continue his career in Europe.

If Ansarifard joins CD Tenerife he will be the second Iranian player to play in Spanish second division after Javad Nekounam joined Osasuna.

Ansarifard was part of the Iranian football team in the 2014 World Cup in Brazil. He was an unused substitute in Iran's first two matches in the group stages. He played his first World Cup match against Bosnia and Herzegovina, coming on as a substitute for Ashkan Dejagah in the 68th minute."

http://tehrantimes.com/sports/117764...-tenerife-move

http://www.eldorsal.com/index.php/cd...-tenerife.html
                            Last edited by aenima_8; 08-18-2014, 11:09 AM.

Comment

"Karim Ansarifard striker by sighing Tenerife
                              AUGUST 18, 2014
                              FILED UNDER CD TENERIFE, CRISTIAN GARCIA, KARIM Ansarifard

In search of the front, the CD Tenerife had set his sights outside Spain, in Iran. Alfonso Serrano had set a target Iranian international striker Karim Ansarifard. The daily Tehran Times, and Whites have shown interest in the player for him to join the ranks of the insular box.

However, the incorporation of the player has been completely ruled out. In fact, Tenerife has rejected his move several weeks ago, so we resorted to the signing of Argentine Cristian Garcia. The high cost of operation and participation in the Asian Cup were almost unworkable signing the attacker, so he decided to change alternative."

http://www.deporpress.com/index.php/...a-el-tenerife/

Comment

Lol, so no Ansarifard to Tenerife...

Comment

Working...
                                X