The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
    I'm sorry I just don't agree....osasuna with it's strengthened squad looks far superior to any Segunda division team and is more than likely to return to la liga, let alone the fact that playing in Europe in General is far more competitive than the PGL. I don't look at going to osasuna to be a negative step at all, any step you take towards to opposite direction from Asia is a positive step.
    Next, assuming hajsafi's deal goes through, and already having nekounam, masoud, jahanbakhsh, azmoun, davari, and haghighi all playing in Europe.....I wouldn't view this transfer window season as a disaster because of Reza and dejagah's poor decisions. All those guys being in Europe will have a far greater positive effect on TM rather than just having them two stay.
    And I know I'm assuming about hajsafi and that's why Im using the word potentially in regards to being a good transfer window.
    Osasuna may have the best squad of segunda, it doesn't warraty to reach la liga next year. Let's the pitch speak first. I don't agree that these transfer isn't a disaster :

nekounam, masoud, jahanbakhsh, azmoun, davari, and haghighi all paying in Europe :

- Neku is old and we cannot count on him after AC (which is a minor competition). Hopefully he won't take the place of younger players after AC. One of the good side, is he can bring some iranian with him to Osasuna as other european don't have Iran in their radar
    - Masoud : whenever he plays, he is not TM material. Having him again near the starting XI will be catastrophic.
    - Davari : the same than Masoud
    - JB : promising but may be stuck in 2nd division in Holland
    - Haghighi : 3rd GK in Rubin which is honorable
    - Azmun : starting in a good league.

I rate Azmun and maybe JB as our only legionnaire hope, which is very very light.

all the other players that are linked to European clubs is BS so far or have very few chance to go through, either be Ansarifard, Hajisafi, Ezzatolahi, etc... (I only believe what I see). A rumor is only true when the club interested is from persian gulf league.
    About the 3 traitors that left for Qatar and Kuwait, I am for giving them their chance until AC15 (they can thank AFC and their dumb programmation with a continental competition 6 months after the world cup). If they perform average or poor, they should be scratch from TM to leave space for youngers players.

Comment

Brazilian AM Andre Mortiz is training with Persepolis and will likely sign a contract with the club in the coming days, he previously played for Bolton, Crystal Palace, Fluminense, and Internacional.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andr%C3%A9_Moritz

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
          You gotta love Naft Tehran.
          They just signed 5 youth TM players and two others.
          * سیامک کوروشی (مدافع): بازیکن سابق تیم نفت تهران که برای انجام خدمت مقدس سربازی موقتاً به تیم ملوان پیوسته بود و مجدداً به تیم سابق خود بازگشته است.
          * سعید لطفی (مدافع - هافبک راست): عضو تیم ملی امید ایران و بازیکن سابق تیم صبای قم
          * دیوید ویکروم (هافبک نفوذی): بازیکن سابق تیم های صبای قم و راه آهن

* ارسلان مطهری (مهاجم): عضو تیم ملی امید ایران
          * میثم جودکی (مدافع): کاپیتان تیم ملی جوانان ایران
          * رضا علیاری (مدافع کناری): عضو تیم ملی جوانان ایران و بازیکن سابق تیم مقاومت تهران
          * احمد گوهری (دروازه بان): عضو تیم ملی جوانان ایران
          You gotta really love Naft even more now.

Two of their new u23 players were responsible for their 2nd goal against SS Tehran today.

Very smart management. They got young motivated players for the 1/10th of the price of most league players.
          راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/500000

Comment

Tartar ( Gostaresh Foulad)Resigned
              Irandoost ( Malavan Anzali ) fired.

Would Ali Daei Take one of vacant spot?

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                Tartar ( Gostaresh Foulad)Resigned
                Irandoost ( Malavan Anzali ) fired.

Would Ali Daei Take one of vacant spot?
                Would be interesting if went back to his azeri roots and took over Gostaresh Foolad
                Team Melli - Traxtor - Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
                  Would be interesting if went back to his azeri roots and took over Gostaresh Foolad
                  May be but may be not at this time. I think Azari fans are still in luv with FK , Kamalvand. Only few days ago he was cleared by DC and Available.

Comment

فراز کمالوند سرمربی گسترش فولاد تبریز شد/ استارت تمرینات از دوشنبه
                    سرمربی سابق تیم فوتبال تراکتورسازی تبریز از امروز هدایت تیم گسترش فولاد این شهر را به عهده گرفت.

Comment

Meysam Hosseini kicked out of PP until further notice for criticizing the technical staff and Derakhshan

http://isna.ir/fa/news/93071407951/م...شد

Comment

Jamshidian and Akbarpour will be joining Paykan.

Farzad Hatami is also rumored to join Paykan as well

Comment

didnt hatami join with mes kerman?

Comment

Malavan New Coach:

Stevan Mojsilović

این مربی 47 ساله، در سال های 2002 و 2009 به
                            عنوان مربی سال مونته نگرو انتخاب شده است.

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohamed_Bangura

Perspolis is trying to sign this player to replace injured reza nourozi

Comment

Bangura used to play in swedish league, was quite successful but then he moved to better clubs and unfortunately failed to make an impact. Good for IPL though.

Comment

Working...
                                X