No announcement yet.

The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaveh Rezaei might go to Esteghlal Tehran if they pay the transfer fee of about $175K

I hope it doesn't happen. He is a bright star and should be moving to a better league.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/600120

Comment

Haghighi (Reza) going to Padideh: http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/600706

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
          Lol, isn't this the guy who claimed he had Bundesliga offers while the team were in the Austria camp before the world cup?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Lol, isn't this the guy who claimed he had Bundesliga offers while the team were in the Austria camp before the world cup?
            Reza Haghighi is not even fifth Bundesliga material. I'm getting tired of IPL players making up BS ''moves'' to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Reza Haghighi is not even fifth Bundesliga material. I'm getting tired of IPL players making up BS ''moves'' to Europe.
              Sadeghian is a legend when it comes to that matter

Comment

Dont exaggerate no ipl player is even 7th division san marino material

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                  Sadeghian is a legend when it comes to that matter
                  Yeah man, every year he has offers. He never says which club, he only mentions which country it is since it's easier to make up stuff in that way. Last year it was France, this year its Turkey and Russia, next is probably Spain..

I mean, it all makes sense to never accept an European offer because you want to play at tokhmi PP for your fans

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                    San Marino has an awesome league bro.

I don't think Sadeghian was lying, dude swore in his dead father's grave, plus seeing him play tells me he is more than capable to play in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by rugs View Post
                      Kaveh Rezaei might go to Esteghlal Tehran if they pay the transfer fee of about $175K
                      I hope it doesn't happen. He is a bright star and should be moving to a better league.
                      Is he really? At Kaveh's age Ansarifard had already become the top scorer of the league, while Kaveh this season so far has only scored 1 goal(?)
                      I have to say I was impressed by him in the u 22 AFC, but judging from his stats he has failed to impress in the league so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        so, wait. all the other players who jointed Bundesliga, Mahadavikia, Hashemian, Bagheri, Azizi, Karimi and the rest, didn't play in IPL ?! there are so many gems in IPL who would tear it up in europe.

Comment

It's official Enayati rejoins EsEs from Padideh:

http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=197230

Comment

Ando to Teraktor! Done deal!

Comment

Originally posted by babak_iran View Post
                              Ando to Teraktor! Done deal!
                              actually very happy about this deal!!! im a die hard esteghlali fan but QN is ruining the club! good to see ando leave! he deserves way more than QN

Comment

Originally posted by saadat_abad View Post
                                actually very happy about this deal!!! im a die hard esteghlali fan but QN is ruining the club! good to see ando leave! he deserves way more than QN
                                ye good deal. ando wanted to leave anyway. Teraktor is stacked right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X