The latest Iranian football transfers - 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
    Transfer season ends in 2 days and Derakhshan is going out of his way to either sign Ansarifard or Ghoochanejhad, seems like he wants to play a 4-4-2 with Tadeu and one TM striker up front. Ansarifard seems like a very likely signing and it looks like his stint with Osasuna is done.
    If Ansarifard signs with PP again I will jump of the closest bridge with like 5 bricks attached to me with a rope.

Comment

Gostaresh signs Brazilian defensive midfielder Diogo Orlando from Brasilian Serie B club Portuguesa.
      http://www.isna.ir/fa/news/931006027...88%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        If Ansarifard signs with PP again I will jump of the closest bridge with like 5 bricks attached to me with a rope.
        I can't believe Osasuna no longer wants him in the team after only 9 games. Ridiculous IMO.

Comment

Sepahan signs Brazilian DM the captain of Nacional America of Brazilian B division, Marcio Passos
          http://toofanezard.ir/news/15481-%DA...%A7%D9%86.html

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I can't believe Osasuna no longer wants him in the team after only 9 games. Ridiculous IMO.
            Ansarifard has enough quality to play in a liga adelante team, that's BS, Messi would have a hard time scoring in that club lol.

I just hope it's media BS and that he will still be there next season...

Can you imagine, few years ago, (so was said) several good European clubs were interested in him.. And even a CL competing team, this offer was legit and confirmed (Steauuaeyuaue Bucharest(??))

Comment

Apparently, Saman Aghazamani is about to return to PP
              PP is going to become an ever bigger joke than before

#DerakhshanOut

Comment

Some supporters are calling for a protest in front of Derafshifar tomorrow. Derakhshan has an agenda to relegate Persepolis to the Azadegan League, what else is he trying to do? All those Persepolis supporters on this forum who were saying good riddance when Daei was fired most really be regretting it now. If we still had Daei i think we would be 6th or 5th but now we are 9th and 11 points behind the leaders and 9 points out of a CL spot.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                  Follow me @
                  instagram/iranscout
                  instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Mohammad Ghazi close to a transfer to PP

Beh gholeh in:

Haddadifar and Gucci apparently also close to a move to PP

Comment

FOZIL MUSAEV of Uzbek NT is signed by Sepahan. He is a DM.

http://www.isfahanfootball.com/?ModuleId=10316&id=18282

Comment

Dont you think european teams didnt buy iranian because of the proximity (6months) of asian cup with wc?
                        - the player wouldnt be available in January
                        - it is a good reason for scouts to wait the player performance in asian cup to confirm the quality of a player noticed in wc.

Comment

^^ haha good way to look at it. Doubt West brom would want hajsafi anymore.

Comment

Ghazi and Mohsen Mosalman signed with Foulad.
                            Good move for both players . Ghazi started with Foulad butfor Mosalman its a chance for stability and chance of return to TM.
                            Should he focus on football and Foulad plan. , his inclusion to TM will be secure.
                            قاضی و مسلمان به فولاد خوزستان پیوستند
                            مهاجم تیم استقلال و ذ
                            Should IFF and Military as reported allow ACL teams to utilized their Sarbaz players Fould will have chance to use Walid Mashaei , Abdollahzadeh , Afshin , Rafiei , Karami. With inclusion of Alnemeh , Mosalman and Ghazi. Fould will have chance to compete against Saudi Champion with 8 players in their NT in Australia.

Comment

I thought Mosalman signed with SS?
                              sigpic ABIETEH

Comment

Iraq 20 year old talent Dhurgham Ismail close to sign with PP as a replacement for M.Hosseini. Although a Palestinian and Australian LB were introduced to Derakhshan, he opted for this Iraqi LB who has 18 caps for Iraq senior NT.

http://www.tasnimnews.com/Home/Single/604258

Sandro Ferreira Andre, "Dodo", joins Paykan

http://www.tasnimnews.com/English/Home/Single/602197

Comment

Working...
                                X