No announcement yet.

Sepp Blatter finally calls Qatar WC a "mistake"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
    sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
    If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
    -

Comment

If it has to move to a "non-contender" like Qatar, then who better than Canada?! Canada has recently invested heavily in football infrastructure, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg all have world class soccer stadiums, or stadiums that can be easily converted to host a soccer match.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Get the world cup to Iran, if we can get rid of the government in time we can quickly build the infrastructure....yea....

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
          If it has to move to a "non-contender" like Qatar, then who better than Canada?! Canada has recently invested heavily in football infrastructure, Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Saskatoon, Regina, and Winnipeg all have world class soccer stadiums, or stadiums that can be easily converted to host a soccer match.
          World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
          sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
          If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
          -

Comment

Give it to the States!

Comment

Qatar would be good for me, I could go there for 1 or 2 weeks and then go to Iran Will they let us drink and party in Qatar?

Comment

Just kick Qatar out and give the damn World Cup to Germany, simple as that.
                Everything is ready: great stadiums - great atmosphere - multicultural - football fans + tradition - best organization... there is no better option.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I still believe Qatar hosting the World Cup should be considered an advantage for us, as all our matches can translate into home games (Should we qualify in the first place anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                    I still believe Qatar hosting the World Cup should be considered an advantage for us, as all our matches can translate into home games (Should we qualify in the first place anyway)
                    the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      the disadvantages outweigh the advantages.
                      What are the disadvantages if I may ask? that an Arab country is hosting?

Comment

I dont understand your issue with Qatar. Its a small country, new stadiums will be built. If we qualify, it will technically be home games for us, not to mention we are so accustomed to the climate and stadiums.

The europeans and americans are mad because they didnt get it, and Iranians are mad bc they have blind hatred towards arab countries.

Id rather they host it. Corruption aside, Iran stands to benefit the most if it qualifies.

Comment

What are the disadvantages if I may ask? that an Arab country is hosting?

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                            I dont understand your issue with Qatar. Its a small country, new stadiums will be built. If we qualify, it will technically be home games for us, not to mention we are so accustomed to the climate and stadiums.
                            The europeans and americans are mad because they didnt get it, and Iranians are mad bc they have blind hatred towards arab countries.
                            Id rather they host it. Corruption aside, Iran stands to benefit the most if it qualifies.
                            Read my post please.

Comment

Kiarash jaan,

Did you just copy and paste the above post from here:

http://fifathinkagain.com/

It honestly makes me feel as if I am discussing the issue with robots!

Comment

Kiarash jaan,
                                Did you just copy and paste the above post from here:
                                http://fifathinkagain.com/
                                Yeah, I did that because I strongly agree with what they said. Couldn't say it better myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X