Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sepp Blatter finally calls Qatar WC a "mistake"

http://int.soccerway.com/news/2014/M...atter/n289109/

he may take his finger i his rear end this "sir" blatter, the corrupt bastard, the arab whore, too late now...

Comment

After 4 years he finally realized it was a mistake? Lol

Anyway I read on the news Japan is willing to take it over if it's going to be moved, would love to have another World Cup in Japan

Comment

just move it already Qatar does not deserve it!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I agree with Kiarash, only a country like Japan with modern infrastructure can take over such a huge tournament. lol @ blatter.

Comment

I realy wish they get it cancelled,

chonke oonmoghe dige hay hameja migan Khalije Shoteri va miran too assabemoon....khaily pooroo shodan ashghala farada myan migan tonbha, badesh migan Al nasserieh male mast (Ahvaz)....I hate these Persian Gulf shit holes on the other side of our Gulf..

Comment

It will be moved.

Also the articles is from Tuesday 10 September 2013.
              I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
                It will be moved.
                I'm surprised that you don't say this more often KC. Yekam bishtar tekrar kon lotfan

Comment

this one is from today May 16th

http://int.soccerway.com/news/2014/M...atter/n289109/

Comment

As much as I want the World Cup 2022 to be moved, I can't imagine this will be moved.

They (Qatari's) have already invested billions in infrastructure, stadiums, contracts etc. They will ask for a big, fat huge court if FIFA takes it away from them, I simply don't see it happening. It's already too late if you ask me, unfortunately. Anyway I will 100% boycott this World Cup and not watch any single game. I recommend everyone to do the same for the sake of our beloved football.

The World Cup 2022 will go down as the worst in history.

Besides, FIFA and Blatter are part of the problem. You can't solve this issue with those who caused this mess.

Anyway, if it's still going to be moved then my alternatives would be:
                    • United States
                    • Netherlands/Belgium
                    • Japan
                    • Australia
                    • England

BTW: please sign this petition if you are against Qatar 2022 http://www.fifathinkagain.com

Comment

It took how many deaths before Blatter admitted the truth? Just imagine Qatar couldn't rely on abusing foreign workers...I doubt they would ready to go non time.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash
                        • United States
                        • Netherlands/Belgium
                        • Japan
                        • Australia
                        • England
                        Lol. They're not 'your alternatives', they're all countries who bidded for the 2018/2022 tournaments.

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          It took how many deaths before Blatter admitted the truth? Just imagine Qatar couldn't rely on abusing foreign workers...I doubt they would ready to go non time.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                          The problem is that the poor workers from South-East Asia can't go anywhere, it's reported that their passports are immediately taken away when they arrive in Qatar so they have no other choice then to stay in that shit hole.

Comment

They should move it to the US and use Denver as a venue too.
                            We have a major advantage over everyone else; marijuana is legal here

Comment

If it gets moved it will be the BIGGEST slap in the face of these Desert Rats! I would love for it to go to Australia!

Comment

Working...
                              X