Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

• PERSPOLIS - Fan Thread | Season 2014/2015 | News, Photos...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oy Vey how much I dislike this cake face smashing trend in Iran, so annoying and loooooooossss.

I doubt we will bounce back in the second alf of the season. At least not for as long as the likes of Derakhshan are in charge.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
      Follow me @
      instagram/iranscout
      instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Beautiful message on Perspolis FB page:

Follow me @
        instagram/iranscout

Comment

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ielder-juraev/

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post

He looks like Jigsaw here

Comment

Juraev is a pretty good crosser off the ball judging from this video, if we get Dhurgham though that would be amazing, what a player he is!

Comment

According to Varzesh3 Dhurgham will come to Iran next season, most likely with Persepolis.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/?itemid...A2%D9%8A%D8%AF!

Comment

Derakshan needs to go ASAP, I mean what the hell, this clown is not even a coach as CQ said! Sad rahmat be dorane Daie, aghalan enghad sorakh va bi-barnameh nabodim!

Comment

Seriously what's happening to Perspolis. I only know a few players in this picture. I'm so glad I was born in an era where I grew up watching players like Abedzadeh, Peyrovani, GolMohammadi, Pius, Karimi, Mahdavikia, Bagheri etc...

Comment

To let Nileson go was an idioic act.
                      If PP loses this game I would say Derakhshan must go. If he wins this game and loses the next match he must go.
                      The only way for him to stay is to win the 3 matches and earn more than 30 points then we can review his situation again.
                      The director of a football club needs to understand football and math and make decision based on logic.
                      Daei would have been good if he was not too involved with his business.
                      The idea of runng a business along coaching is really conflict of interest.
                      Zob Ahan has been doing great and is no longer worrying about relegation. What did they do? Derakshan needs to learn or the director needs to learn how to fire. I simply do not like Derakhshan as soon as I see his face and the expression he gives. He does not look like a coach, but an old 80 year old gerdoo foroosh.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard View Post
                        I simply do not like Derakhshan as soon as I see his face and the expression he gives. He does nto look like a coach, but an old 80 year old gerdoo foroosh.
                        Lol, daghighan

Comment

Now every clown is allowed to attend the training:

Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout

Comment

^OMG, keep this psycho Mayli-goh-an from PP pleeeeeeeease

Comment

Please take a look at his record. 34.56% win only. That's a terrible terrible record. I just don't understand based on what exactly was he chosen as the head coach of PP?

Comment

Another loss by Derakhshan...at home against 16th placed Malavan.

Zare played in goal from 88min onwards for 6mins and made two big saves, one was a penalty in the 88min and another save sometime after the penalty.

To be honest with you I am happy PP lost with Derakhshan, because a draw or a win will give these clown(s) breathing space.

Comment

Working...
                                X